Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World (36025 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) / Warri Rev Changes Personal Name To ''jesus' Holiness, (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Lol... He once preached that Jesus appeared to him and called him Jesus. He said no you are Jesus, Jesus said "no, you are Jesus". Both were dragging who is Jesus grin

Bleep i wanted to say that. He also said jesus stood from his throne nd asked him to sit on it
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Okezedan(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2018
One thing i love about this man preachìng is that, he always preaches about repentance.,...

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by fay39: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2018
Islam is the ONLY way to go....Alhamdulillah
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by UmuEri(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2018
yes I know this great man. The demon destroyer !
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by bejick(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2018
favourmic:
Yesterday I decided to use this shortcut that passes through a cemetery. Two ladies ran towards me telling me how scared they were walking alone so they joined me.
I told them even me too,i used tobe afraid when i was in the world.Mehnnnn,
i can't tell you their speed limit. I was only trying to tell them that when I was in the world,i was always afraid, but now that I am in Christ old things are passed away ooo...

hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
you are not serious
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Achorise: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2018
[quote author=Learnstuffs post=64630879]Before I finished reading this post I was already crying for my people because they are
Ignorant
Gullible
Hopelessly religious

And finally they refuse to use their brain
This is why all these false prophets thrive [/lquote]Guy I was sick @ certain time during my service year, no drugs responded on my body, went to various hospitals yo no avail.
On faithful night, I saw this man in my dream asking those afflicting me should let me go, that was the end, God used a man I have never encountered to set me free.
Whatever you don't understand , don't criticise.
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by obi4eze(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Lol... He once preached that Jesus appeared to him and called him Jesus. He said no you are Jesus, Jesus said "no, you are Jesus". Both were dragging who is Jesus grin
grin grin grin
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Doctormarrvin: 9:09am On Jan 30, 2018
Religion is truly the opium of the masses
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by mcmyvoice: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2018
Learnstuffs:
Before I finished reading this post I was already crying for my people because they are
Ignorant
Gullible
Hopelessly religious

And finally they refuse to use their brain
This is why all these false prophets thrive

Thank God you use the word "Ignorant" I guest you just described yourself. Please my brother I beg you with everything at my disposal to fully embrace Jesus Christ. He owns your beign and your entirety depend on Him. Accept Jesus, call on him and Him will come into you to possess you. Thank you for accepting Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by urbanemind(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2018
in d picture of Jesus' He puts himself on d RIGHT hand side and his wife on d LEFT hand side'
the man is like ' If anybody should go to hell here, it certainly my wife.....

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by nowpresence(f): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2018
lol God Grace matter Don reach here

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2018
Mehn see title shocked

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by delishpot: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2018
kiss
fay39:

When Muslims do worse for their prophet? In your mind do you think if the prophet Muhamed came to Nigeria it wont be rowdy and maybe even bloodier than this one? You shake your head for christians acting a fool when they see tjeir so called spiritual leaders, yet Muslims Chop off heads for their own.

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Sezua(m): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2018
xtratagem:
At this point he stood, turned back and suddenly, the Lord began to speak to him, saying “I am sending you as a distributor”. He (Jesus Holiness) asked: “a distributor of what? Is it of beer?” The Lord replied, “I am making you a distributor of my word”.

grin grin
I swear na that part make me laff pass.
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Raphael81(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2018
xtratagem:
At this point he stood, turned back and suddenly, the Lord began to speak to him, saying “I am sending you as a distributor”. He (Jesus Holiness) asked: “a distributor of what? Is it of beer?” The Lord replied, “I am making you a distributor of my word”.

grin grin

Lol u got Eagle eyes bro I am still laughing out loud here

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Raphael81(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2018
[quote author=Achorise post=64631793][/quote]
Are u serious?
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Goldenheart(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2018
<b>Distributor of beer</b> grin
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by rhymaholic: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2018
I live adjacent one of their parish. They sing catholic hymns and say some catholic prayers. I don't understand what they are doing there. The people who attend the church are obviously brainwashed.
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by paradigmshift(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:

I remember hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by XINZ: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2018
blesskewe:
funny

Big teeth, do you know him? grin
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by noskcid(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2018
favourmic:
Yesterday I decided to use this shortcut that passes through a cemetery. Two ladies ran towards me telling me how scared they were walking alone so they joined me.
I told them even me too,i used tobe afraid when i was in the world.Mehnnnn,
i can't tell you their speed limit. I was only trying to tell them that when I was in the world,i was always afraid, but now that I am in Christ old things are passed away ooo...

God bless you
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2018
fay39:

Keep quiet and leave this thread!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by HeyCorleone(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:

Such insanity.
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Parollawd(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:

Wawu.... Rotfwl
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by RexTramadol1: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2018
Papa ikweje lol
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Iruosonobrugwhe: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
you be confirmed....watched it live on DRTV

obaataaokpaewu:
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Iruosonobrugwhe: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
you will close at 4pm

obaataaokpaewu:
St. Dikeji Miyeru Jesu. Demon destroyer
One day I will attend his church around Arubayi. Funny preacher
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
So you heard a voice from nowhere saying it wants to make you distributor and of all the things you could think of to ask the "spirit", it is beer that came to your mind?

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by mastermaestro(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
I wish he were a true servant of GOD. He is actually an idol worshipping witch doctor. I used to follow his preaching because of his holiness messages. Please don't be dumb enough to argue with me. The day of judgement will be a very very shocking day. cry
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by apharm(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
OGHENE316:
imagine what this Bishop said during his preaching,he said that his poster and Jesus Christ was placed in a village then the village people removed his own poster and left the one ofJesus Christ,behold this Bishop said that now the people in village are now suffering just because of what happened.

Hmmmm... are you for real?
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by blesskewe(f): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
I really don't bleeping blame u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE. Christ Apostolic Church / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.