Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World (36027 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) / Warri Rev Changes Personal Name To ''jesus' Holiness, (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by obaataaokpaewu: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
blesskewe:
I really don't bleeping blame u
how?
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by blesskewe(f): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
how?
it's not u
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Estellar: 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shuo!!!! This man still dey? Lol Bishop of the whole world
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Heavance(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
marvin902:

lord knows i cant enter that church.. dude somethings annoys me with hes statement.. jesus left he sit for him to sit down.. he is the right hand of God undecided undecided and its members dey too worst joor undecided undecided the day this guy came from london.. that day turn to Christmas for their members.. they do polo,wrist band e.t.c total chaos just because daddy and mummy came from london undecided undecided
The man is just a clown. I weep for the gullible state of my people.
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by tartar9(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
delishpot:
kiss

When Muslims do worse for their prophet? In your mind do you think if the prophet Muhamed came to Nigeria it wont be rowdy and maybe even bloodier than this one? You shake your head for christians acting a fool when they see tjeir so called spiritual leaders, yet Muslims Chop off heads for their own.
See guilty conscience grin
The person you're attacking didn't even mention xtianity or anything related to it.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
It takes a special kind of ego to assume such titles...and it takes a special kind of fool to attend such a church.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by delishpot: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
tartar9:

See guilty conscience grin
The person you're attacking didn't even mention xtianity or anything related to it.

Yinmu! Who gives a damn? He stated that point because he felt christianity was wrong. Abi what I said, did I lie? How is Islam better? Dont Muslims kill for their prophet? Speak to me only when you want to disprove my own point. If not, carry face. Dey shine teeth like goat wey dem dey roast for fire.
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by tartar9(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
delishpot:

Yinmu! Who gives a damn? He stated that point because he felt christianity was wrong. Abi what I said, did I lie? How is Islam better? Dont Muslims kill for their prophet? Speak to me only when you want to disprove my own point. If not, carry face. Dey shine teeth like goat wey dem dey roast for fire.
Who doesn't think their religion is correct?
And which Muslims exactly "kill for their Prophet"
We all know the average xtian pentacostal is a sheeple.
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Sexina851(f): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Lol... He once preached that Jesus appeared to him and called him Jesus. He said no you are Jesus, Jesus said "no, you are Jesus". Both were dragging who is Jesus grin

Hahaha hahaha, my brother abeg I no fit laugh, so dey were now dragging jesus-ship abi?
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Sexina851(f): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
marvin902:

lord knows i cant enter that church..
dude somethings annoys me with hes statement..
jesus left he sit for him to sit down..
he is the right hand of God undecided undecided
and its members dey too worst joor undecided undecided
the day this guy came from london..
that day turn to Christmas for their members..
they do polo,wrist band e.t.c
total chaos just because daddy and mummy came from london undecided undecided

Sometimes I wonder why God gave people brain,Mini common sense alot of people don't have.
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Sexina851(f): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
rhymaholic:
I live adjacent one of their parish. They sing catholic hymns and say some catholic prayers. I don't understand what they are doing there. The people who attend the church are obviously brainwashed.

Abeg they are not brain washed Jor, they just intentionally leave their brain at home wen going to church
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by delishpot: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
tartar9:

Who doesn't think their religion is correct?
And which Muslims exactly "kill for their Prophet"
We all know the average xtian pentacostal is a sheeple.

Google is your friend. Just search it, Tell me in all honesty, what is the punishment for anyone who insults Mohamed or Allah or the Koran? If you wont deny the truth just to propagate the religion. Better a sheeple than murderers beheading people and burning houses because someone drew a photo of Mohamed.
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by uvalued(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Factfinder1:
I don't even understand what i just read
Me too oh
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Lordspicy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
power of nsukka weed
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 31, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
grin
Anyone who is a weed smoker will easily tell you he hears voice so this is no big deal. grin

God forgive me if he's truly your servant.
You just blasphem
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 31, 2018
joenor:
Let's not judge here. But the bible has said no one see God and live, so where is this whole story coming from shocked angry
He said Jesus appeared to him in the dream. Yes the lord Jesus can appear to whomever he wishes. The description of see Yahweh and not living is true. This is because Yahweh was the one speaking. Yeshua can be seen since he was replica of Yahweh. Moses only saw his back and nothing more.
Secondly he said he heard the voice of the lord.
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by tartar9(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2018
delishpot:

Google is your friend. Just search it, Tell me in all honesty, what is the punishment for anyone who insults Mohamed or Allah or the Koran? If you wont deny the truth just to propagate the religion. Better a sheeple than murderers beheading people and burning houses because someone drew a photo of Mohamed.
Of course you're correct,sheeples like you are better than murderers.
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by delishpot: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
tartar9:

Of course you're correct,sheeples like you are better than murderers.

For sure. Or would you rather a man(who claims not to ne a sheeple but believes and does what a prophet says) that would behead your sons because they said the wrong thing about his prophet or a sheeple who would pray that the God of his daddy GO judge you for saying the wrong thing about his prophet? Hypocrite be humbled. You are not a sheeple but you will do what your prophet says blindly because he says so. Yet you say you are not a sheeple? Hahahhahaa. News flsash. Your prophet is your daddy GO. You will kill and have been killing for his honour.
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by tartar9(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
delishpot:

For sure. Or would you rather a man(who claims not to ne a sheeple but believes and does what a prophet says) that would behead your sons because they said the wrong thing about his prophet or a sheeple who would pray that the God of his daddy GO judge you for saying the wrong thing about his prophet? Hypocrite be humbled. You are not a sheeple but you will do what your prophet says blindly because he says so. Yet you say you are not a sheeple? Hahahhahaa. News flsash. Your prophet is your daddy GO. You will kill and have been killing for his honour.
Lol...Do you think you're speaking with bokoharam's spokesperson.Take this your message to sambisa.My message is meant for the average pentacostal.
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by delishpot: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
tartar9:

Lol...Do you think you're speaking with bokoharam's spokesperson.Take this your message to sambisa.My message is meant for the average pentacostal.

Yinmu!
Who cares if you are shekau himself? Help me take the message to sambisa since you know the road.
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Abhulimenfavour: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2021
All off you who spoke I'll of this God's servant won't see the good side of lyf until you repent
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Elzazzi: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2021
obaataaokpaewu:
Lol... He once preached that Jesus appeared to him and called him Jesus. He said no you are Jesus, Jesus said "no, you are Jesus". Both were dragging who is Jesus grin

Holy fuccck grin cheesy cheesy grin

This is so freaking hilarious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / THE LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE. Christ Apostolic Church / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.