Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Woman Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Painful THREE-HOUR Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Painful THREE-HOUR Orgasm (2159 Views)

Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / Great Love Is Best Not Rushed / Woman Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Painful THREE-HOURS Climax. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Painful THREE-HOUR Orgasm by olempe(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Post-sex euphoria quickly turned into a painful trip to A&E when an American woman had an orgasm that lasted for over THREE HOURS.

Doctors initially thought that Liz was going into labour when she arrived at the emergency room in Seattle - only to discover that she was short of breath due to a seemingly never-ending orgasm.

Liz and her partner Eric discuss the ordeal - which is accompanied by a dramatic reconstruction - as part of TLC's new series Sex Sent me to the ER.

She said: "I started hopping up and down to see if that would do anything, but there was nothing we could come up with that would stop me from orgasming."

The couple also reportedly attempted to subdue the intensity of the orgasm with some wine - before deciding after two hours that it was time to go to the emergency room.

It took another hour of painful pleasure before the orgasm eventually died down, with Liz now being closely monitored by several bemused doctors.

Even Eric found himself becoming less smug as the minutes went on.

He added: "There were eyes on me and I was still feeling very tense and uptight and uncertain about what was going on and what was going to happen".

The bizarre TLC series also featured last month the story of the 440lb man who hospitalised his girlfriend during his first time having sex.

SOURCE: http://facebook.com/myoddnews

Re: Woman Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Painful THREE-HOUR Orgasm by olempe(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
End Time Sex shocked
Re: Woman Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Painful THREE-HOUR Orgasm by Arinze4eva(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
That man should open a blog and give lessons

1 Like

Re: Woman Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Painful THREE-HOUR Orgasm by zaziakoni(f): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
OMG, wetin we no go see for dis lyf
Re: Woman Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Painful THREE-HOUR Orgasm by Dbryan: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hmmmm nawa o
Re: Woman Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Painful THREE-HOUR Orgasm by drestoneokuta(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
how did they know the feeling was heavenly?? so orgasm now na heavenly feeling.... Na wa oooo
Re: Woman Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Painful THREE-HOUR Orgasm by hammedkola(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
dre stone okuta: how did they know the feeling was heavenly?? so orgasm now na heavenly feeling.... Na wa oooo

A woman orgasm flow just like a man sperm when its much
Re: Woman Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Painful THREE-HOUR Orgasm by olempe(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
dre stone okuta: how did they know the feeling was heavenly?? so orgasm now na heavenly feeling.... Na wa oooo

Na Nairaland's system dey change am to heavenly jor

(1) (Reply)

What Does Women Cherish Most In Their Body? / Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. / straight Talks For Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.