Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND - Education (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (553617 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (279) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
omokenny24:

Thanks...
And How Soon Will The Lecture Be? After Registration?
lectures and registration start upon the official school resumption, which should be around early december
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by lexluthur007(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
Jst tru wit d payment of my acceptance fee,goin 4 thumbprint 2moro...pls i wana ask whether polyib do accept waec nd neco combination,ur reply pls
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Abatsam111(m): 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mine is 07056785373/08070594524
Drop Yours... —

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
lexluthur007:
Jst tru wit d payment of my acceptance fee,goin 4 thumbprint 2moro...pls i wana ask whether polyib do accept waec nd neco combination,ur reply pls
they should
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Oluwaseytiano:
lectures and registration start upon the official school resumption, which should be around early december

Okay...
All I Seek For Is More Of God's Favor/Grace/Mercy.......
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
Fembleez1:

Daily part-time programme(a 2yrs programme like the normal ND),a monday to friday thingy.
If u've written their post-UTME before,u'll have to pay 3,000(+300 bank charge/s) but if u've not written their post-UTME before and want to apply,u'll have to pay 8,000(+300 as above)

how do i go about it abeg.....and is it the normal ND certificate dem go give me @ the completion of my ND programme?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Oluwaseytiano(m): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
omokenny24:

Okay...
All I Seek For Is More Of God's Favor/Grace/Mercy.......
i pray you find it
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
Oluwaseytiano:
did u obtain the change of course form
yes i did bt d person made mistake by changing d course from s.l.t to s.l.t instead of s.l.t to statistics
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
Oluwaseytiano:
i pray you find it

Amen....
Wish U Well Too....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
Oluwaseytiano:
i pray you find it
And plz is physics and chemistry compulsory 4 statistics?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Fembleez1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

how do i go about it abeg.....and is it the normal ND certificate dem go give me @ the completion of my ND programme?

Yap bro,u just have to get money into ur account and have ur ATM card ready,u will need a passport which will be scanned,u will need to have ur o'level result with u and that's all,............log on to the school website and click on the DPP portal,u will see a place for course requirement and stuff(if u think u need to confirm the genuineness of ur O'level result) but if otherwise,just click on log in(since u already applied for the post-UTME before),log in with ur previous log in details and continue registration by providing ur ATM details(number at the front of the card,C.V.V 3 last digits at the back and ur pin) then u send and the transaction will be made,after that,u click ok and press PRINT RECEIPT,u print ur receipt and u click on continue application,then I think u should understand the rest from there,ur name,surname,middlename,upload ur passport,O'level and click submit after u might have completed the process,then it will send and display application or blah blah blah was/is successful,u then click on print application.

That's all bro,best of luck cool
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Fembleez1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Security embarassed
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Oluwaseytiano(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
T33jay007:
yes i did bt d person made mistake by changing d course from s.l.t to s.l.t instead of s.l.t to statistics
i dont understand, what course did you choose in jamb and what course were u admitted to
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by isholad1: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
in my Olevel I have Math,eng,govt,economics and commerce for accounting I my good to go.pls o
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by daskills99: 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
pls ani news about poly ibadan tution fees it getting late
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Abatsam111(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
I know 13 things about you

You are
holding your
phone,0r y0ur tab, 0r y0ur p.c.
2. You are on
nairaland
3. You just opened my
Thread
4. You are now
reading it
5. You are human
7. You can't say d
letter "P" without
separating your lips
8. You just
attempted
to do it
9. You are laughing at
yourself
10. You have smiles on
your face 11. You skipped No.6
12. You just checked
to see if there is a
No.6
13. You are laughing at
this because I caught you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Wuminity(f): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
SelinaBrown:
This happened when I tried doing it in lagos, are you trying to do the biometric stuff in lagos??
yes o.... av tried all my best oo.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
Fembleez1:

Yap bro,u just have to get money into ur account and have ur ATM card ready,u will need a passport which will be scanned,u will need to have ur o'level result with u and that's all,............log on to the school website and click on the DPP portal,u will see a place for course requirement and stuff(if u think u need to confirm the genuineness of ur O'level result) but if otherwise,just click on log in(since u already applied for the post-UTME before),log in with ur previous log in details and continue registration by providing ur ATM details(number at the front of the card,C.V.V 3 last digits at the back and ur pin) then u send and the transaction will be made,after that,u click ok and press PRINT RECEIPT,u print ur receipt and u click on continue application,then I think u should understand the rest from there,ur name,surname,middlename,upload ur passport,O'level and click submit after u might have completed the process,then it will send and display application or blah blah blah was/is successful,u then click on print application.

That's all bro,best of luck cool

when is the stuff closing?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Mhizbetty(f): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Pls any O.T.M. Student in d ouse ?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Fembleez1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

when is the stuff closing?

28th of this month
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
isholad1:
in my Olevel I have Math,eng,govt,economics and commerce for accounting I my good to go.pls o

What About Financial Accounting/Principles Of Account?
Some School Offers Book-Keeping?
But Mostly, Account Is Needed I Think.....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by IamBlaze(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
Oluwaseytiano:
english, maths, economics, accounts,government
Pls What are the subject needed for Biz admin
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by queenbetsy(f): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
I think everyone should reprint their acceptance fee receipt....d dates has been changed
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Joshkid(m): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
Abatsam111:
I know 13 things about you

You are
holding your
phone,0r y0ur tab, 0r y0ur p.c.
2. You are on
nairaland
3. You just opened my
Thread
4. You are now
reading it
5. You are human
7. You can't say d
letter "P" without
separating your lips
8. You just
attempted
to do it
9. You are laughing at
yourself
10. You have smiles on
your face 11. You skipped No.6
12. You just checked
to see if there is a
No.6
13. You are laughing at
this because I caught you
As for me u got No 1, 8, 9 & 10 absolutely wrong
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by matexx2d(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
Pls ,, i don,t have account,,,,, but i have economics,,,,,, and i want to do insurance,,, am i free
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Oluwaseytiano:
i dont understand, what course did you choose in jamb and what course were u admitted to
i choose s.l.t in jamb and statistics in post utme.....am admitted to statistics
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Dopeyomi(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
matexx2d:
Pls ,, i don,t have account,,,,, but i have economics,,,,,, and i want to do insurance,,, am i free

Finally i don see my coursemate #whic campus yσυ d̶̲̅ε̲̣y

Well you're Ɠood to go for Insurance the requirements are;

Mathematics
English
Economics
commerce
Government e.t.c

Accounting is not compulsory for Insurance!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Dopeyomi(m): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
I ju̶̲̥̲̣̅̊st d̶̲̅ε̲̣y observe since morning!

#Main Campus babes no d̶̲̅ε̲̣y this thread at all at all o!!!

Make uNa shOw na..
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by emmietope: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Oluwaseytiano:
Congratulations to the newly admitted freshers (especially the ones posted to saki campus), pls and pls dont be too eager cos you av been admitted because admission is only the beginning. The upcoming clearance is another step, hurdle. For the clearance, you'll need a printout of the following- admission form, acceptance receipt, o-level result, jamb result, cbt result and change of course/institution if applied. Pls dust off your jamb brochure to ascertain if you have the right subject qualification, if not, pls look for an alternative cos poly ibadan are very wicked when it comes to that. After clearance comes registration which will be done at ur campus of admission. If u are posted in the satellite campuses, be prepared to spend loads of cash. For registration you will need to obtain 3 files which will contain all your documents. The files are to contain the above five printouts in addition to the following- school fees receipt, a signed and stamped course form, birth certificate, local government identification (for indigenes only), state of origin, attestation letter, medical receipt, medical form, medical test, avidavit form and receipt. Pls ensure you pay your fees on time cos i remember what happened eailier this year to those who dared poly ibadan. Ensure you resume for lectures as early as possible. And lastly ensure that your leadership is always at its best.
No nid of attestation letter, birth certificate or state of origin during Clearance day, right
Oluwaseytiano:
Congratulations to the newly admitted freshers (especially the ones posted to saki campus), pls and pls dont be too eager cos you av been admitted because admission is only the beginning. The upcoming clearance is another step, hurdle. For the clearance, you'll need a printout of the following- admission form, acceptance receipt, o-level result, jamb result, cbt result and change of course/institution if applied. Pls dust off your jamb brochure to ascertain if you have the right subject qualification, if not, pls look for an alternative cos poly ibadan are very wicked when it comes to that. After clearance comes registration which will be done at ur campus of admission. If u are posted in the satellite campuses, be prepared to spend loads of cash. For registration you will need to obtain 3 files which will contain all your documents. The files are to contain the above five printouts in addition to the following- school fees receipt, a signed and stamped course form, birth certificate, local government identification (for indigenes only), state of origin, attestation letter, medical receipt, medical form, medical test, avidavit form and receipt. Pls ensure you pay your fees on time cos i remember what happened eailier this year to those who dared poly ibadan. Ensure you resume for lectures as early as possible. And lastly ensure that your leadership is always at its best.
No nid of attestation letter, birth certificate or state of origin during Clearance day, right
Oluwaseytiano:
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by matexx2d(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
@ dopeyomi na ,,,,,saki campus dem carry me go,,,,,,,,,,, and u
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Dopeyomi(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mhizbetty:
Pls any O.T.M. Student in d ouse ?

Madam ₩hich campus re yσυ admitted to?

Btw; you've got a stunning D.p shocked
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Dopeyomi(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
matexx2d:
@ dopeyomi na ,,,,,saki campus dem carry me go,,,,,,,,,,, and u

ChOi... Na Main Campus i d̶̲̅ε̲̣y sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (279) (Reply)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.