Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Jonathan Is From The East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is From The East (2774 Views)

Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward / Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is From The East by pazienza(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
ilugunboy: Quote from ijaw citizen

oh my goodness!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This dude is really aware of the Ibo man mind...could this be the real mind of most Ijaws?

Is GEJ is even aware of this Ibo charade of pseudo-support?

Why are you quoting yourself? Are you well out all?
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Kponkwem(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Onlytruth:

What you are doing in Nairaland will eventually fetch Ijaw that confrontation.
It is either you hate Ijaw with a passion or you are really a very DUMB Ijaw.

My bro, I also doubt he is Ijaw. If he is then I guess he is a caged ijaw supremacist on the loose. And just like a loose cannon, he is firing on all cylinders-wired by a high dose of anti-igbo indoctrination. We know his type. Fortunately, this President has been very fair to Ndigbo and an appreciative people have responded in kind.

But such paranoid misanthropes can only do more harm to the president by cutting him off from the remaining vestiges of support he still musters in this country, God forbid.
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
pazienza:

See the deal here. Ijaw citizen, kel, Aljharem,Jason, Step1, becomrich,Ocelot,etc, are no other person but Seun himself. He created those characters to keep his site busy,some of those ,monikers function to rile up Ndiigbo, attract yorubas, gets both groups to argue and create pages and pages of ethnic charged arguements, while with Becomrich moniker, he creates a sense of humour for all in nairaland.

I had always known this. At a point, the moniker alj harem was spending like 17hours of the day on nairaland, it was so funny. Any way, seun is a good business man.
NOT TRUE
becomerich is musiwa he is using his stupidness to drive traffic to his site this globe
alj harem and other of his numerous monickers ijaw citizen are normally impostors
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
pazienza:

Why are you quoting yourself? Are you well out all?

See height of delusion....so am now Ijaw citizen ?

E be like say craze don dey locate your brain small small.... cheesy
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by DaLover(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2014
superstar1:

So, if 80% of air traffic in this country is to MMA1 & 2. Tell us where the risk of airplane accident more likely to happen.

Where is it reasonable then to site the AIB?

If they like they can move it Kaura Namoda. Who cares?

I totally agree with you,
so if 80% of the oil is produced in ND, why should national and private oil companies be operating out of Lagos?
NAPIMs (national petroleum investment management) whose job is to monitor NNPC/FGs 55% in the oil sector is operating out of lagos when the oil fiels they are expected to be monitoring are mostly located offshore and onshore bayesla, Rivers and Delta.....

If this reasoning has been applying very well for yorubas since the 70s, I wonder why it cant apply to the NDs...
who is cheating who?
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by DaLover(m): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2014
ijaw citizen:

Learn your first most important lesson of the year today; as far as Nigeria is concerned, We Ijaws have neither friends nor enemies, but we'd deal with every foe wherever they emanate from; be it North, South, East or West.

We believe in neighbourly co-existence where everyone respects the rights & integrity of the other. We don't have big brothers to look up to, neither have we prayed for one.

Throught history, it has been people looking up to us. So keep that "know who ur friends are" sermon to yourself. We can identify hypocrisy when we see one.

We fight our battles alone and with God's help. It was God's intervention that puts Jonathan where he is today and not by being "friends" with people.

Secondly, you should also know that Ijaws' survival does not starts & ends with President Jonathan, his emergence as President holds very little significance to the Ijaw nation. That why your support is very insignifacant although I understand you guy do what you do because it means a lot to your survival.

I laugh when I see y'all rigmarolling over petty national issues and pretending to be the Pillars of Jonathan's government when you don't even have a formidable Pillar to sustain yourselves. We Ijaws are not in the same level of reasoning with you guys, thats why we find it too tiring to respond to certain actions taken in this country; a thing you guys have taken as a daily job but which is never devoid of the pretence of Igbos coming to the defence of SS.

With this post, I am inclined to believe other posters that claim you are not real Ijaw, you cannot be more Ijaw than Asari who have recognised the contributions of the SE to the niger delta struggle, especially in recent years...
In politics there are no parmenent friends, only parmanent interest....which group presently and openly shows the same interest as the Nigerdelta as at today?

Thankfully severaly key Ijaw people, GEJ and others have come out to openly state the obvious, with what you are doing on Nairraland its obvious what your real intensions are?
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by step1: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2014
pazienza:

See the deal here. Ijaw citizen, kel, Aljharem,Jason, Step1, becomrich,Ocelot,etc, are no other person but Seun himself. He created those characters to keep his site busy,some of those ,monikers function to rile up Ndiigbo, attract yorubas, gets both groups to argue and create pages and pages of ethnic charged arguements, while with Becomrich moniker, he creates a sense of humour for all in nairaland.

I had always known this. At a point, the moniker alj harem was spending like 17hours of the day on nairaland, it was so funny. Any way, seun is a good business man.

So I am now senu as well ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I am alj harem and Step1 only
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by ijawcitizen(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Onlytruth: Okay let me say this because I know that "Ijaw-citizen" is a NATURAL COWARD.
He runs away when MEN show up, and sneak back when they leave.

If I'm a betting man, I would bet that he is from across the Niger near the border with Benin republic.
His character is TYPICAL. cheesy
I'm not some jobless ragworm like you who'd spend all day on NL spitting rubish from ur slanted humanoid skull. Get a job, not ur petty shop.
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2014
ijaw citizen: I'm not some jobless ragworm like you who'd spend all day on NL spitting rubish from ur slanted humanoid skull. Get a job, not ur petty shop.
impersonator who is more jobless than u? person who spends time with his numerous monickers
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by superstar1(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2014
DaLover:

I totally agree with you,
so if 80% of the oil is produced in ND, why should national and private oil companies be operating out of Lagos?
NAPIMs (national petroleum investment management) whose job is to monitor NNPC/FGs 55% in the oil sector is operating out of lagos when the oil fiels they are expected to be monitoring are mostly located offshore and onshore bayesla, Rivers and Delta.....

If this reasoning has been applying very well for yorubas since the 70s, I wonder why it cant apply to the NDs...
who is cheating who?

you will direct your question the Management of such oil companies, that makes security of the lives of their top management, that are mostly oyinbos, a priority.

Do you know how many oil servicing companies relocated to Lagos, in the wake of Warri crisis and PH and SS kidnapping?

Was that the doing of yorubas too?
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by DaLover(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

you will direct your question the Management of such oil companies, that makes security of the lives of their top management, that are mostly oyinbos, a priority.

Do you know how many oil servicing companies relocated to Lagos, in the wake of Warri crisis and PH and SS kidnapping?

Was that the doing of yorubas too?
when Napims, the key company they deal with is in Lagos, doesnt this encourage the private oil companies to be in Lago s too?
You want to reason one sided because the present system in benefiting Yorubas...

If AIB and other associated avaition parastatals move to Abuja, wouldnt that be an incentive for private companies involved in avaition to also have their HQs in Abuja....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Rev.stephen Akinola,G.O Redemption Ministries PH / MY WATCH: Secrets In OBJ New Book And More...A must read / Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.