Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Jonathan Is From The East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is From The East (2771 Views)

Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward / Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is From The East by pazienza(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2014
ijaw citizen: Mr. Kel4soft, my "Minabo" from Opobo. I guess you mean to say Jonathan is not a PERFECT man?

Evidence of Schizophrenia. This guy is talking to himself. Haha! see thought broadcasting at it's peak.
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Kponkwem(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=ijaw Citizen, As president of Nigeria, Dr. Jonathan choose to be fair to all sections of the country thru his developmental projects, I'm happy at the level of jubilation & appreciation from the SE but online ragworms like you are using in against the president by portraying him as a sectional leader, a false idea the opposition & anti-Jonathan elements are willing and ready to buy any time.

Jonathan did not became president by Igbo votes alone, but by the votes of ALL NIGERIANS, some in the North even defied the threat of death by Islamist to vote for Jonathan, so the Igbo claim of being the PILLAR OF JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION is really petty & shameful of a people who simply found REDEMPTION from my Ijaw people they do looked upon with disdain not long ago.

For the records, you guys are harming the presidency of my Ijaw brother by ur uncouthed statements which has since become characteristic of Igbos.

My riverine brothers don't understand the dynamics of Nigeria. So its the Igbo who are harming GEJ's govt not Boko Haram and sectional/religious opposition? What is wrong with, the Igbo, a people who have suffered injustice for long to celebrate their breather under a new order of equal development? Remember the Igbo celebrated the emergence of Peter Odili, Omehia and Amaechi as governors in Rivers. We are looking forward to an Utomi or Okowa for Delta state. It is good to fight all forms of injustice. If you have the investments and numbers, will you root for someone who will destroy you?

And who told you the Ijaw has a defined geographical cluster to form a country? Except you move all to Bayelsa, there are Ijaw fishing settlements off the coasts of Rivers, AKS, Delta and Ondo, and in some areas like Opobo and Bonny, its difficult to distinguish the Igbo and Ijaw because of long cohabitation. But I don't see how all these groups in the SS will live together with Ijaw supremacists because in numbers the Igbo and Ibibio are more in the SS.

Let me tell you GEJ is of God, nothing can destroy his mission- not the North or Igbo or Yoruba.
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2014
pazienza:

Evidence of Schizophrenia. This guy is talking to himself. Haha! see thought broadcasting at it's peak.
THE GUY IS A JOKE
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by DaLover(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2014
ijaw citizen: Mr. Kpomwen, pls tell them Jonathan is an Ijaw man and not a "Jew from the East"
What exactly is your problem, do you think he doesnt know GEJ is Ijaw? he is just trying to say we regard him as one of our own...

The east have come out to bury their past differences with the SS and support GEJ 110% and you insist on attacking them at every opportunity...which other region will give you such support...is it the SW that has conered your oil industry from under your nose, or the north that has sold the oil fields to themselves?

Play your game well, know your friends and your enemies, the east are not saints, but you have to choose your interest carefully, right now we have the same interest...

From what you have seen in APC so far...do you think they have any plans from the SS laying golden eggs?
During the botched constitutional confab by OBJ the east stood with the SS to demand resource control, despite the fact that just 2 of their 5 states have commercial quantities of oil, the SW stood with the north to kick against it...
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by ijawcitizen(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2014
Kponkwem:

My riverine brothers don't understand the dynamics of Nigeria. So its the Igbo who are harming GEJ's govt not Boko Haram and sectional/religious opposition? What is wrong with, the Igbo, a people who have suffered injustice for long to celebrate their breather under a new order of equal development? Remember the Igbo celebrated the emergence of Peter Odili, Omehia and Amaechi as governors in Rivers. We are looking forward to an Utomi or Okowa for Delta state. It is good to fight all forms of injustice. If you have the investments and numbers, will you root for someone who will destroy you?

And who told you the Ijaw has a defined geographical cluster to form a country? Except you move all to Bayelsa, there are Ijaw fishing settlements off the coasts of Rivers, AKS, Delta and Ondo, and in some areas like Opobo and Bonny, its difficult to distinguish the Igbo and Ijaw because of long cohabitation. But I don't see how all these groups in the SS will live together with Ijaw supremacists because in numbers the Igbo and Ibibio are more in the SS.

Let me tell you GEJ is of God, nothing can destroy his mission- not the North or Igbo or Yoruba.
You're just sufficiently too ignorant, demented & naive. You don't deserve a proper response from me.
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by DaLover(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2014
See the threads to understand how yoruba people are fighting tooth and nail to make sure the oil coys dont relocate to the 9ja delta from lagos

1-https://www.nairaland.com/1262520/relocate-nnpc-headquarters-port-harcourt
2-https://www.nairaland.com/461832/govt-private-oil-companies-should

Just to let you know!!
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by ijawcitizen(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2014
DaLover:
What exactly is your problem, do you think he doesnt know GEJ is Ijaw? he is just trying to say we regard him as one of our own...

The east have come out to bury their past differences with the SS and support GEJ 110% and you insist on attacking them at every opportunity...which other region will give you such support...is it the SW that has conered your oil industry from under your nose, or the north that has sold the oil fields to themselves?

Play your game well, know your friends and your enemies, the east are not saints, but you have to choose your interest carefully, right now we have the same interest...

From what you have seen in APC so far...do you think they have any plans from the SS laying golden eggs?
During the botched constitutional confab by OBJ the east stood with the SS to demand resource control, despite the fact that just 2 of their 5 states have commercial quantities of oil, the SW stood with the north to kick against it...

Learn your first most important lesson of the year today; as far as Nigeria is concerned, We Ijaws have neither friends nor enemies, but we'd deal with every foe wherever they emanate from; be it North, South, East or West.

We believe in neighbourly co-existence where everyone respects the rights & integrity of the other. We don't have big brothers to look up to, neither have we prayed for one.

Throught history, it has been people looking up to us. So keep that "know who ur friends are" sermon to yourself. We can identify hypocrisy when we see one.

We fight our battles alone and with God's help. It was God's intervention that puts Jonathan where he is today and not by being "friends" with people.

Secondly, you should also know that Ijaws' survival does not starts & ends with President Jonathan, his emergence as President holds very little significance to the Ijaw nation. That why your support is very insignifacant although I understand you guy do what you do because it means a lot to your survival.

I laugh when I see y'all rigmarolling over petty national issues and pretending to be the Pillars of Jonathan's government when you don't even have a formidable Pillar to sustain yourselves. We Ijaws are not in the same level of reasoning with you guys, thats why we find it too tiring to respond to certain actions taken in this country; a thing you guys have taken as a daily job but which is never devoid of the pretence of Igbos coming to the defence of SS.
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Onlytruth(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Let me make a quick prediction now...

"Ijaw-citizen" will run away again! cheesy

Just watch...
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by ijawcitizen(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2014
DaLover: See the threads to understand how yoruba people are fighting tooth and nail to make sure the oil coys dont relocate to the 9ja delta from lagos

Just to let you know!!
You guys reason to shallow!

Why should I bother myself over relocation of multinational HQs when I could just render them useless by making sure no oil flows. Asking people to relocate those structures is tantamount to begging them, and when they do, they see it like they've done you a favour for getting what belongs to you.

Why not just "give them an offer they can not refuse" rather than begging. In case you don't know thats the Niger Deltan tactics working for us today: GIVING PEOPLE AN OFFER THEY CANNOT REFUSE. I don't wanna run my mouth by mentioning names.

So you see, we don't reason alike, matter of fact, you reason too sentimentally & myopic.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Onlytruth(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2014
"Ijaw-citizen", why do you always run away anytime I show up?
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Onlytruth(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2014
ijaw citizen:

Learn your first most important lesson of the year today; as far as Nigeria is concerned, We Ijaws have neither friends nor enemies, but we'd deal with every foe wherever they emanate from; be it North, South, East or West.

[size=16pt]RANTING OF AN ANT![/size]

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Onlytruth(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2014
Okay let me say this because I know that "Ijaw-citizen" is a NATURAL COWARD.
He runs away when MEN show up, and sneak back when they leave.

If I'm a betting man, I would bet that he is from across the Niger near the border with Benin republic.
His character is TYPICAL. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is From The East by superstar1(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2014
DaLover: See the threads to understand how yoruba people are fighting tooth and nail to make sure the oil coys dont relocate to the 9ja delta from lagos

Just to let you know!!

This guy is very funny. How can yorubas stop corporate organisations from relocating? did michelin not relocate to Ghana?

Do you think corporate bodies take decisions based on ethnic colouration?

Do they care who is hausa or urhobo or igbo? What they care about is their profitability and security of investment --- capitalism at its best.

The way you people from alaigbo reason, always make one to question your brain reasoning capability.

Ijaw_citizen said it all, by telling you based your myopic decisions on emotions. let me also add this, your myopic decisions always make you to lose sight of long time objectives.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Onlytruth(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2014
ijaw citizen: You guys reason to shallow!

Why should I bother myself over relocation of multinational HQs when I could just render them useless by making sure no oil flows. Asking people to relocate those structures is tantamount to begging them, and when they do, they see it like they've done you a favour for getting what belongs to you.

Why not just "give them an offer they can not refuse" rather than begging. In case you don't know thats the Niger Deltan tactics working for us today: GIVING PEOPLE AN OFFER THEY CANNOT REFUSE. I don't wanna run my mouth by mentioning names.

So you see, we don't reason alike, matter of fact, you reason too sentimentally & myopic.

What you are doing in Nairaland will eventually fetch Ijaw that confrontation.
It is either you hate Ijaw with a passion or you are really a very DUMB Ijaw.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Onlytruth(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

This guy is very funny. How can yorubas stop corporate organisations from relocating? did michelin not relocate to Ghana?

Do they care who is hausa or urhobo or igbo? What they care about is their profitability and security of investment --- capitalism at its best.

The way you people from alaigbo reason, always make one to question your brain reasoning capability.

Ijaw_citizen said it all, by telling you based your myopic decisions on emotions. let me also add this, your myopic decisions always make you to lose sight of long time objectives.

Nobody is making any emotional decision.
Jonathan is from our region; we have no choice.
When Yar adua was there, his COAS was from THE NORTH. All his strategic national security positions were Northerners.
Jonathan knows within his heart that he cannot rule Nigeria without using human assets from his region of Nigeria. He would have SINCE been kicked out by YORUBA and HAUSA.
FACT.
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Onlytruth(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
I have since come to the conclusion that the people hating Jonathan the most are not even from the North but from the WEST of Nigeria.
I can bet my money that "Ijaw-citizen" is a PAID troll from the WEST, and only "ALJ-HAREM" operates 24/7 here. He is a jackal of a character.
His activities here have not reached a critical mass -a point when Igbo posters here turn against Jonathan. I presume that this is why the real Ijaws here are not speaking out yet on his activities.
But with the way things are fast unfolding in Nigeria, nobody knows when that tipping point will come.
I wish Jonathan well, not out of emotion, but out of FAIRNESS.

ONLY A LUNATIC HATES FOR HATING SAKE. cool

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is From The East by superstar1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Onlytruth: I have since come to the conclusion that the people hating Jonathan the most are not even from the North but from the WEST of Nigeria.
I can bet my money that "Ijaw-citizen" is a PAID troll from the WEST, and only "ALJ-HAREM" operates 24/7 here. He is a jackal of a character.
His activities here have not reached a critical mass -a point when Igbo posters here turn against Jonathan. I presume that this is why the real Ijaws here are not speaking out yet on his activities.
But with the way things are fast unfolding in Nigeria, nobody knows when that tipping point will come.
I wish Jonathan well, not out of emotion, but out of FAIRNESS.

ONLY A LUNATIC HATES FOR HATING SAKE. cool

Ijaw_citizen is not Alj_harem.
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Onlytruth(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

Ijaw_citizen is not Alj_harem.

Well, he is a Yoruba. His character is YORUBA. He runs away when confronted. grin
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Ngwakwe: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Why is Ijaw Citizen laying claim to Niger Delta and denying its geographical map?

I am indigenous to Aba, born before the creation of so-called States, if I look precisely at the documentations of my birth and baptism in Anglican Church signed on behalf of British Bishop, these are parts of the particulars:

- Niger Delta District
- St Luke Parish Aba, Dioceses of Niger Delta, Anglican Communion.
- Eastern Nigeria

My question to Ijaw Citizen is if Ngwakwe is a Niger Deltan?

These facts above are why Abia State and Imo State were included in Niger Delta during the creation of NDDC against all political campaign to remove both.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Onlytruth(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
In parting, let me say this.

Every minority ethnic group in Eastern Nigeria should always thank God for Ndigbo, because Nigeria would have been far worse for them if there are no Igbo in the East. The only group feared in the East are Ndigbo. They can choose to believe whatever they want, this fact will never change in a thousand years! A lot of them would have been since ethnically cleansed by "emotionless groups" from other parts of Nigeria.

We shall continue to support Jonathan for as long as he continues to protect our interest and speak in the language of Eastern Nigerian brotherhood.
If he does not, we shall turn him lose and face front.
Ken Saro Wiwa wanted it that way; it was too late for him by the time he found his senses back.

Nuff said.

Signing off,

Yours truly,

Onlytruth! cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Quote from ijaw citizen's comment

Your assertion that 50% of Ijaw were birthed by Igbo mother makes me doubt your maturity & ur mental state/stability. So you just manufacture figures like you manufacture babies at Igboland's baby factories?

This got me ROTFLMAO... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BTW......thanks to Sloan for that wonderful insight...a master piece by all standard.
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by superstar1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
Onlytruth:

Well, he is a Yoruba. His character is YORUBA. He runs away when confronted. grin

Only Ojukwu clan usain bolt when confronted.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
Quote from ijaw citizen

Secondly, you should also know that Ijaws' survival does not starts & ends with President Jonathan, his emergence as President holds very little significance to the Ijaw nation. That why your support is very insignifacant although I understand you guy do what you do because it means a lot to your survival.

I laugh when I see y'all rigmarolling over petty national issues and pretending to be the Pillars of Jonathan's government when you don't even have a formidable Pillar to sustain yourselves. We Ijaws are not in the same level of reasoning with you guys, thats why we find it too tiring to respond to certain actions taken in this country; a thing you guys have taken as a daily job but which is never devoid of the pretence of Igbos coming to the defence of SS.

oh my goodness!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This dude is really aware of the Ibo man mind...could this be the real mind of most Ijaws?

Is GEJ is even aware of this Ibo charade of pseudo-support?
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Gamji007: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
boniflex: Rightly said, APC has no background, I don't see them winning PDP come 2015. GEJ is an Igbo man and as such we all is coming all out to give him our vote and support, let's say no to Born to rule attitude of North and SouthWest.

SouthWest too don get BORN TO RULE status!

Smh for the paranoid section of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is From The East by DaLover(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

There are plans to move AIB to Abuja, just see how the yoruba people in this news are fighting against it...previoously OBj was preventing this
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/aib-stakeholders-differ-over-relocation-of-bureau-to-abuja/
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by DaLover(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
ijaw citizen: You guys reason to shallow!

Nice to know that you can block the oil flows instead of begging or demanding this....please when is this going to start?...i mean the blocking of oil flows
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Gamji007: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sloan: Why are ibos all going mad over the political strategies of one man Tinubu, who happens to be Yoruba and not caring about what they would do? This is really a stup.id position of people like Exeife and his ibos! Tinubu and his Yoruba people have now successfully built 4 political parties now since the past 15 years (4th republic ALONE) and since then ibos have not built even one successful party! PDP was and is still controlled by powers of which ibo is not one of them! APGA is a dead party and only surviving on the bigotry of the ibos in voting, but a people who have turned building bridges, alliances and political behemoths into an art form or science are the ones Exeife is advising? What an irony? If you had all these "wise" advice, how come it has not benefitted any of the ibos, not even Ojukwu the best ibo man that ever lived, flew APGA flag in 2003 and got about 2 % of the total national vote? Can someone tell Exeife - physician, heal theyself? ibo heal thyself!

I am a Christian and I have not one atom of reservation about anyone who is a Muslim! The people who create problem in Nigeria are not exclusively muslims and an extremist is an extremist not because he is a muslim otherwise, ALL moslems will be terrorists! By the same token, if all christians were as perfect as some ibos like to boast of how 99% of ibos are christians, their land should be the biblical paradise on earth! Point is, can you people see the common humanity in you first before thinking of how you serve God or the version you believe in? By all means, I believe in God and Christ, nothing will change that but in as much as no one will force me to change, why should I force another person to change or act in a certain way because my beliefs are different??

Yorubas for generations have always been very religious people, even before Christianity and Islam! With a history spanning 500+ years of empire building with wars lasting scores of years at a time, it is very easy to see why they've seen it all - practically! We are comfortable with dealing with all humans from everywhere and this is not a myth, it is reality. If Tinubu and his lieutenants seek a broader political alliance or coalition, how is that a problem? When ACN swept most of the West and Edo State, people said well, ACN is a Western party, though Edo State is politically SS (yes I admit it was part of the Old West and they are close cousins of the Yorubas). Then, ibos did not see religion as something to cry about but oh, it is a Yoruba party! Well, every great thing starts small and a party will not be any different! Next, they sought alliance first time with ANPP, it was too close to the elections and it didn't workout very well, but then never giving up, they gave it a better shot now being more successful than they would have been even in 2007 and what are ibos saying now? The newly formed APC is now an a religious (Islamic) party, how does that make sense? The people working hard are not stopping you from forming your own party but you care more about their own work and effort? In the same APC, there are Muslim and Christian governors and leaders and APC did not choose their religious beliefs for them, why are ibos always playing in the gutter like pigs with these kind of thinking?

Nigeria is not doing well, you sit and complain about it all day but some people are doing something about it while you want to keep the status quo, is it better they fold their arms and do nothing as you are today? Next, ibos say APC are a party of no principles (I wonder how they know that, being as the party manifesto which will espouse their official position is not yet released), but pray, what is the principle of the PDP? Or, do you only ask about principle when you are on the losing side and your opponent is putting your party to flight in less than 1 year of registration? If the APC is a northern and western party, then the PDP is an ibo and ijaw party, so what you accuse others of doing, you started doing it before they were registered, is that not so? Whatever success PDP enjoyed in the past was not due to one iota of effort or brilliance of any ibo man or woman alive but down to the leadership at those times and they were either Westerners, Northerners, never ibo! The only single time an Ijaw man with mostly ibos have inherited a party they had no idea how it was built, they've crashed in less than 2 years! This is why the PDP is dead and dying more and more: the people who put themselves at the helm have no idea on how it was built, fed or oiled to be politically successful! Juxtapose that with the APC, you will see that the leadership of that party has built way too many political parties, all from nothing, do you see the list? AD, AC, ACN, ANPP, CPC, APC! And all those parties have been more successful than APGA has ever been! The only party that ibos ever had control of to a larger extent was the NCNC, again this party was built by a Yoruba man, Herbert Macaulay (its first president) and he handed it over to Azikiwe just before he passed on only for the party to be destroyed with tribalism!

In summary, Exeife and ibos, give your advice to yourself! Every part of Nigeria that will always look down on ibos from a political standpoint because you have no pedigree or class for leadership, politics, economics, development, long term vision, a stable hand at the helm of leadership, etc so your advise is seen easily as a trojan horse! ibos hate muslims, Yorubas accept Christians and Muslims and even those who believe in traditional religions and in fact those who choose not to believe in anything and so far, they are far more successful than you, so your advise is useless and pointless!

Excellent Analysis bro!

Nigeria should be proud of people like you.
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by Olaolufred(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
JONATHAN IS FROM ABOH MBAISE,

WHILE HIS ENSTRANGED GOD FATHER (OBJ) IS FROM IHIALA.

YARADUA IS FROM ISIALA-NGWA.

WHILE BABANGIDA'S WAS BORN TO A FAMILY IN UMUNNAKWE CLAN OF EHIME MBANO.

ALL NIGERIANS LEADERS HAVE THEIR ROOT IN SOUTH EAST.

SOUTH EASTERNERS ARE BORN LEADERS BECAUSE OF THEIR JEWISH BLOOD.

CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by backtosender: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
Picture of Justice George Sodeinde Sowemimo , A Renown Nigerian Jurist of Yoruba extraction who sentenced Chief Awolowo to Prison with hard labour for his role in an attempted Coup to unseat the Government of Sir Tafawa Belewa in 1962. (MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE)

Re: Jonathan Is From The East by cyril10(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Whether South east or south south we are all one, I love the way and manner the east is supporting GEJ, they should keep it up.
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by superstar1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
DaLover:

There are plans to move AIB to Abuja, just see how the yoruba people in this news are fighting against it...previoously OBj was preventing this
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/aib-stakeholders-differ-over-relocation-of-bureau-to-abuja/

So, if 80% of air traffic in this country is to MMA1 & 2. Tell us where the risk of airplane accident more likely to happen.

Where is it reasonable then to site the AIB?

If they like they can move it Kaura Namoda. Who cares?
Re: Jonathan Is From The East by pazienza(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
Onlytruth: Okay let me say this because I know that "Ijaw-citizen" is a NATURAL COWARD.
He runs away when MEN show up, and sneak back when they leave.

If I'm a betting man, I would bet that he is from across the Niger near the border with Benin republic.
His character is TYPICAL. cheesy

See the deal here. Ijaw citizen, kel, Aljharem,Jason, Step1, becomrich,Ocelot,etc, are no other person but Seun himself. He created those characters to keep his site busy,some of those ,monikers function to rile up Ndiigbo, attract yorubas, gets both groups to argue and create pages and pages of ethnic charged arguements, while with Becomrich moniker, he creates a sense of humour for all in nairaland.

I had always known this. At a point, the moniker alj harem was spending like 17hours of the day on nairaland, it was so funny. Any way, seun is a good business man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Death After Saturday Downpour In Ibadan / Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu / The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.