Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

The 92yrs Old Woman Who Raised 94 People From The Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 92yrs Old Woman Who Raised 94 People From The Dead (981 Views)

Check Out The Hilarious Sign Church Uses To Stop People From Urinating Around / Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead / A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 92yrs Old Woman Who Raised 94 People From The Dead by sidespin: 4:10am On Jan 06, 2014
THE 92YRS OLD WOMAN WHO RAISED 94 PEOPLE FROM THE DEAD

My wife & I went to visit a 92yrs old woman who has raised 94 people from the dead in her life. When she came to Dalas she called me that she went to talk to me. My wife & I hurried to meet her. I asked her this question;
‘’How do you know whom to pray for to raise from the dead?’’
I told her I’ve only seen one person raised from the dead. I was called out of a deep sleep & was told that the man had died. I immediately went there & rebuked the devil & asked the Lord to restore his spirit into him & the guy came back to life. That 10 – 15yrs ago.

I said, ‘’How do you know whom to pray for?’’

She said, ‘’I never pray for the rising from the dead for anybody until I hear the voice of Jesus telling me to ‘Do it’ ‘’.

I said, ‘’What is the most magnificent one you’ve ever seen?’’

She said, ‘’That was awesome. I was right here in the Metroplex speaking in a large church & there was a woman & her 2 children that came to the meeting every night & her husband didn’t want her there. But she came anyway.’’

This is a disobedient woman girls! She should listened to her husband & stayed at home. That’s what God told her to do but she didn’t. so she came to church, brought those 2 children & that night she said, ‘’The man walked into the service & walked up & killed her & their 2 children in front of everybody. Everybody screamed & ran & Jesus spoke to me saying, ‘Go up there & put your hands on them & command them to live in My name & I will raise them from the dead. I went there, I told everybody to ‘settle down! Settle down!! I laid my hands on them & commanded them to live! The husband was still aiming his gun at them before everyone. But the mother & both kids came back to life right there & the man got saved.’’

If he didn’t get saved there you might as well give up on him. She told us about many experiences she had with God. I asked her, ‘’Where did you get this anointing, how did this happen?’’
She said, ‘’When I was a young girl, my mum & dad took me to all of Smith Wigglesworth’s meeting. I gat to know Smith Wigglesworth on 1st name basis. Just before Smith Wigglesworthdied, he called me & said, ‘God told me to pass this anointing unto you’ that’s where I gat it.’’ She’s 92 & she’s raised 94 dead people from the dead. (Thurman Scrinver)

It’s time to STOP playing church. We need to fall on our faces before Jesus for this kind anointing to help lives, bereaved loved ones & produce glory to Jesus. Money, cares of this life & carnality is eating up many of us & making us ineffective. We can win this world if we’ll all seek the face of Jesus daily. This world is a small place if we’ll take our rightful position. Welcome to 2014!

2 Likes

Re: The 92yrs Old Woman Who Raised 94 People From The Dead by sakalisis(m): 4:15am On Jan 06, 2014
worth meditating on
Re: The 92yrs Old Woman Who Raised 94 People From The Dead by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 06, 2014
92 people raised from the dead with no evidence.
Re: The 92yrs Old Woman Who Raised 94 People From The Dead by bizmahn: 5:27am On Jan 06, 2014
Abeg Bros Sidespin what is the name of this 92year old woman..... I need all materials I can get regarding her life story.Besides how do you get these rare christian infos.Smith Wigglesworth? another carrier of God's raw anointing.I deeply respect him.
Re: The 92yrs Old Woman Who Raised 94 People From The Dead by Exodus2k(m): 6:53am On Jan 06, 2014
To God be the Glory
Re: The 92yrs Old Woman Who Raised 94 People From The Dead by fweshmax44(m): 6:57am On Jan 06, 2014
Nice sha Bt it's funny how she is so unpopular
Re: The 92yrs Old Woman Who Raised 94 People From The Dead by God2man(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2014
sidespin: THE 92YRS OLD WOMAN WHO RAISED 94 PEOPLE FROM THE DEAD
My wife & I went to visit a 92yrs old woman who has raised 94 people from the dead in her life. When she came to Dalas she called me that she went to talk to me. My wife & I hurried to meet her. I asked her this question;
‘’How do you know whom to pray for to raise from the dead?’’
I told her I’ve only seen one person raised from the dead. I was called out of a deep sleep & was told that the man had died. I immediately went there & rebuked the devil & asked the Lord to restore his spirit into him & the guy came back to life. That 10 – 15yrs ago.
I said, ‘’How do you know whom to pray for?’’
She said, ‘’I never pray for the rising from the dead for anybody until I hear the voice of Jesus telling me to ‘Do it’ ‘’.
I said, ‘’What is the most magnificent one you’ve ever seen?’’
She said, ‘’That was awesome. I was right here in the Metroplex speaking in a large church & there was a woman & her 2 children that came to the meeting every night & her husband didn’t want her there. But she came anyway.’’
This is a disobedient woman girls! She should listened to her husband & stayed at home. That’s what God told her to do but she didn’t. so she came to church, brought those 2 children & that night she said, ‘’The man walked into the service & walked up & killed her & their 2 children in front of everybody. Everybody screamed & ran & Jesus spoke to me saying, ‘Go up there & put your hands on them & command them to live in My name & I will raise them from the dead. I went there, I told everybody to ‘settle down! Settle down!! I laid my hands on them & commanded them to live! The husband was still aiming his gun at them before everyone. But the mother & both kids came back to life right there & the man got saved.’’
If he didn’t get saved there you might as well give up on him. She told us about many experiences she had with God. I asked her, ‘’Where did you get this anointing, how did this happen?’’
She said, ‘’When I was a young girl, my mum & dad took me to all of Smith Wigglesworth’s meeting. I gat to know Smith Wigglesworth on 1st name basis. Just before Smith Wigglesworthdied, he called me & said, ‘God told me to pass this anointing unto you’ that’s where I gat it.’’ She’s 92 & she’s raised 94 dead people from the dead. (Thurman Scrinver)
It’s time to STOP playing church. We need to fall on our faces before Jesus for this kind anointing to help lives, bereaved loved ones & produce glory to Jesus. Money, cares of this life & carnality is eating up many of us & making us ineffective. We can win this world if we’ll all seek the face of Jesus daily. This world is a small place if we’ll take our rightful position. Welcome to 2014!
Re: The 92yrs Old Woman Who Raised 94 People From The Dead by PastorOluT(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2014
fweshmax44: Nice sha Bt it's funny how she is so unpopular

I wondered myself never hearing of her with all the great works?
Re: The 92yrs Old Woman Who Raised 94 People From The Dead by realitychick: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2014
I believe that Jehovah God still work mightly in our midst as in the days of old.All we need to do is open our heart to his word,faith and spirit.
May God bless his word.Amen.
Re: The 92yrs Old Woman Who Raised 94 People From The Dead by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2014
Picture/video evidence, please.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Also Go To Mosque To Worship / Pakistan's Taliban Spokesman Reacts To Malala's Nobel Prize With Death Threats. / Miracle Survived Jump From A Three Storey Buildng During Armed Robbery Attack...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.