Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Also Go To Mosque To Worship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Also Go To Mosque To Worship (1000 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? / Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Also Go To Mosque To Worship by cooljoe13: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
hello nairalander, I want u people to please explain if it is a sin. I am a Christian but due to the nature of my job that I have to bring in business, I do go to mosque to submit our proposal to them, at times I may worship with them inside the mosque, and I always tell them that my name is Jimoh and I don't think am lieing cos I parents said one of my middle name is Friday cos I was born on Friday so any time I want to get business from mosque I always tell them I am Jimoh by name and I always worship with them. Please explain is it a sin cos I do tell my friends that it does not change my belief since we all serve d same God but the means of serving him is different. I want u guyz and ladies to shed more light
Re: Is It A Sin For A Christian To Also Go To Mosque To Worship by Eberex(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
hmm...Bible says a time would come when we shall worship God in truth and in Spirit. Now are you trying to tell us that you do business of supply to the mosque or you don't have a church around you or is it that you are closer to the mosque? I'm confused. Have you seen this movie ''HOMELAND''?. I agree with Edwin. Your faith in what you believe will come into question very soon.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Christian To Also Go To Mosque To Worship by Edwinmason(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
No but it might puncture ur faith
Re: Is It A Sin For A Christian To Also Go To Mosque To Worship by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
If making heaven is your priority; yes, it's a sin. John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Since He said " except through me", I can only interpret it as meaning only via worship of Christ can one get to heaven.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Christian To Also Go To Mosque To Worship by clean2: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
its a terrible evil sin for u to worship God in a mosque. Firstly know that the God of christianity is never the same with that of islam or any other religion. Secondly u have committed a serious sin of lying and entering a mosque to pray. Any prayer u prayed there goes to the devil satan which own islam and the mosque.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Christian To Also Go To Mosque To Worship by asalimpo(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Your story is a lie.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Christian To Also Go To Mosque To Worship by Amthol(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
@clean2 when u are asked a question if u don't' know it simply say u don't but when u start saying wrong thing about other people's belief then u are looking for what u will not like.
And as for d answer to d question asked . my reply to that is whatever religion u are into know it to the letter and practice it as much as u can and don't rely on what u are told but rather do d research on your own and knowd fact with proofs i believe no religion well understood will permit you to at any point in time join in worship of other religion. You can simply identify urself to them and make them want your services and they will bend to ur will.

(1) (Reply)

The Pilgrim's Progress: Journey To Heaven... / Can A Christian Be Perfect? / Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.