Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety (5243 Views)

All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions / Nigerian Airlines Have The Worst Air Safety Record In Africa / Quotation For Air Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by mazizitonene(m): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2014
Pray against d spirit of oduah
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by skullz: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2014
We are finished!!
Instead of enforcing strict aviation safety regulations, they are holding prayers.

Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 06, 2014

Of course they did, Nigerians prefer blaming non-corporeal forces for their irresponsibility.
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by gbaskiboy: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2014
They should go back to d drawing board, they should look at problems in aviation and seek prompt action to tackle them. Most of the airlines we've today are ill-fated and they are being overlooked. Let those in aviation sit round the table set up corrupt- free panel, to audit airlines before taking off and even when they arrive destination. They should pray and also tackle seemingly problems that may likely cause disaster to innocent nigerian
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by Richy4(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2014
This is just like praying when you know fully well that your car has no brake and you insist on driving because you have prayed.

If they should do the right thing by servicing their air plane as at when due, and stop buying rejected and ruled off plane abroad, all these are just not too necessary.

they should stop mocking God and doing caricature of religion angry

1 Like

Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by olas24u(f): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2014
grin
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by MichaelNwiwiri: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2014
As it come to a point were going concern, will hold prayer rather than doing the right thing and being innovative,
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by omusiliyu(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2014
How I wish Finance ministry to do thesame so that Money will not be missing again. They're yet to find the $49.8B NNPC money
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by cold(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2014
Thisis exactly why Nigeria remains a laughing stock in the comity of nations. Rather than doing the right thing,they supplicate to an imaginary friend. Pray tell,does this god fly planes? Or is he an avionics expert? What exactly is his role in the scheme of things? Just makes you wonder what exactly is the problem with the black man?
Prayer does everything but...

Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by 1stola: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2014
Foolish People angry
Am sure they have allocated millions for the prayer program.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by ocelot2006(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
There's nothing wrong in handing over the year to God. But that said, these Aviation parastatals must know that Heaven helps those who help themselves. They must invest heavily in technology and training programs that will ensure that our skies are safe. They also ensure that airlines operating within our MUST adhere to strict safety and mtc rules. Finally, they must fight corruption.
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by dokunbam(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
It shouldn't be only in the aviation sector, all the sectors in this nation need prayer

Serious prayer oo

Most expecially those in the federal ministries
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by joaquin64(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
Look at this fellowship of failed fools!

God help this country.
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by hiuser(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
You must put hackers in place : 'see me again!' Its expensive but @_borders to eu its easy entry!
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by madnigerian: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
I think we do not need prayer...rather we need...

1.More investment in aviation by private organisations..so that we can have newer planes in the Nigerian sky.

2.A better run Nigerian airways, run by a private organisation....that is how British airways and Emirates went from being jokes to modern airlines. Nigeria airways was run aground because too many people used it as their personal money tree....

3.Airports should be run as public private partnerships. Was in Abuja airport...and it is still in a mess.....time Government stopped running all the airports..time we had Airports run for profit.

4.Time we got a made in Nigeria airplane...by increasing investment in industrial training and infrastructure.
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by madnigerian: 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
cold: Thisis exactly why Nigeria remains a laughing stock in the comity of nations. Rather than doing the right thing,they supplicate to an imaginary friend. Pray tell,does this god fly planes? Or is he an avionics expert? What exactly is his role in the scheme of things? Just makes you wonder what exactly is the problem with the black man?
Prayer does everything but...

There is nothing wrong with praying....it is listening to God that Nigerians need to do more.

Most of the time Nigerians pray to feel religious. They forget that part of praying is listening to what God has to say.

That is why we are not prospering as a nation..we are not doing the listening aspect of praying.
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by InvertedHammer: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
/

This is a subtle message to all intending travelers that they are on their own

\

1 Like

Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by cold(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
mad nigerian:

There is nothing wrong with praying....it is listening to God that Nigerians need to do more.

Most of the time Nigerians pray to feel religious. They forget that part of praying is listening to what God has to say.

That is why we are not prospering as a nation..we are not doing the listening aspect of praying.
You still haven't answered my question.What exactly is the role of prayer/God in the scheme of things?
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by nkpommpko(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
omusiliyu: How I wish Fiance ministry to do thesame so that Money will not be missing again. They're yet to find the $49.8B NNPC money
they said its not missing, well like mandela said nigerians are not angry enough
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by madnigerian: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
cold:
You still haven't answered my question.What exactly is the role of prayer/God in the scheme of things?

You pray for guidance...then you listen closely for what that guidance is.

You do not pray to feel religious, or when you have actually heard from God on the right things to do.

Which is the problem with these prayers at aviation...they are praying to feel religious, and they know what is the right thing to do, but won't do it.

Thus their prayers are bunk.
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by mathskill: 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by plaetton: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
This country has truly gone bananas.
No.....let me correct that because even wild monkeys seem to have a cohesive discernable social order.

This country has been decimated by a brain-eating disease called religion.

This type of irrationallity is what I come to Nairaland everyday to combat, mock, defang , deflate, and emasculate.

Thanks to the likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo, t.b Joshua and the rest of those pimps and clowns, our national IQ is now well below zero, to the zombie level.

Our national fates as citizens and air passengers are now in the hands of re.t.ar.ds and religious zombies.

I weep

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by simdam500(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
prayer

see them loot fooling their self not me...

when we have faulty engines, katangwa planes... tokunbo pilot, second hand engineers, overused planes properties!!! naa prayer go replace those ones
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by GentleFrank(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
Good !
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Haba! 9ja! Nawa o.
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Haba! 9ja! Nawa o.
plaetton: This country has truly gone bananas.
No.....let me correct that because even wild monkeys seem to have a cohesive discernable social order.
This country has been decimated by a brain-eating disease called religion.
This type of irrationallity is what I come to Nairaland everyday to combat, mock, defang , deflate, and emasculate.
Thanks to the likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo, t.b Joshua and the rest of those pimps and clowns, our national IQ is now well below zero, to the zombie level.
Our national fates as citizens and air passengers are now in the hands of re.t.ar.ds and religious zombies.
I weep
Haba! 9ja! Nawa o.
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by Pamcrest(f): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
God is not mocked. These pple should just go n do their work diligently and stopping disturbing us with pretence!
God answers d prayers of d righteous and rejects those of evil doers.
My humble submission
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by k2039: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
90% of our prayers are irresponsible prayer.

Can someone tell this clowns that God will never do for you what you can do for yourself.
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by chiteny(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
creazor:

With due respect, that's a very f@@lish comment. If u denounce ur faith, who suffers? God or you? Who will be ur advocate at the judgement Throne annd what argument can u give? Pls always rmbr dat d lake of fire is a real place.

Think twice before you post. Its like saying you jump off a cliff and expect not to fall. its Impossible. So if they think they can pray and then sit back and see things change, its impossible. So my faith is still intact.

However if it happens and the God they call is the same God of the bible that i know, then there is something wrong. Because the God i know does not go against His words.

Think before calling others foolish, else you turn out to be the stupid one.
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by Akiika: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
These people are nothing but incompetent psychos!
I swear, Nigeria is so backward!
This is why Oyedepo and co. keep getting richer.
Mental slavery!....this is the kind of issue the national assembly should pass a bill to forestall.
A lot of Nigerians are taken for a ride with this hypocritical religious beliefs, it has made a lot of Nigerians lazy and stupid.
It's so annoying!....a Government agency praying to compensate for incompetency and corruption? i swear that prayer can never be answered. Awon oponu.
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by simdam500(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
k2039: 90% of our prayers are irresponsible prayer.

Can someone tell this clowns that God will never do for you what you can do for yourself.
Re: Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety by johnwell(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
This kind commedy movie called nigeria, smh... too funny!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos - London By Road. What Is The Best Route To Follow? / Please I Need Help With Direction / Do You Know A Good Nigerian Church In Ny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.