Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Exclusive: Demba Ba Blast Clueless Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Exclusive: Demba Ba Blast Clueless Mourinho (2521 Views)

Fans blast Raheem Sterling for calling Kelechi Iheanacho “uncle Kelechi” / Minister Of Sports Is Shameless,shameful,misguided And Clueless- This Day / Newcastle To Buy Osaze To Replace Ba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive: Demba Ba Blast Clueless Mourinho by classiclee(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2014

Chelsea’s
former striker Demba Ba has launched
a scathing attack to his former boss,
suggesting the Portuguese is more
concerned about reputation than
statistics.

Ba left the club this summer to join
Turkish side Besiktas, but angrily feels
Mourinho never gave him a chance to
prove himself, and kept him second-fiddle
to the likes of Fernando Torres.
Speaking to Daily Mail, ‘’Sometimes when
you are at a club with a lot of big stars, the
name counts for more than the statistics.
Unfortunately, it was like that in my case.
‘’But I am happy I moved from Newcastle
to Chelsea and achieved what I did. I have
lots of friends there.
‘’Eden Hazard is one of my best friends. I
am close to Branislav Ivanovic too. All my
wishes are for them to win the league’’
The Senegalese was highly influential for
the blues during his short stint, coming
off the bench to score crucial goals, a
highlight of them was at Anfield last
season where he evaded past Steven
Gerrad to fire the visitors ahead.
Regards: http://trendnaij.cf
Re: Exclusive: Demba Ba Blast Clueless Mourinho by sohl7(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Expect anything from Mourinho
Re: Exclusive: Demba Ba Blast Clueless Mourinho by M4gunners: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ba is right.
Re: Exclusive: Demba Ba Blast Clueless Mourinho by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
M4gunners: Ba is right.
and mourinho is confused
Re: Exclusive: Demba Ba Blast Clueless Mourinho by easyelliot(m): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Mourinho has earned the right to build his team the way he wants. Is he stubborn and arrogant? Yes.
Sometimes wrong ? Absolutely. But when a guy wins wherever he goes, me thinks he knows what he is doing. Demba Ba is free to light up the Turkish league to the tune of as many goals to his hearts content.
Sturridge didn't fit with mourinho's philosophy, now in Liverpool he has become better, Lukaku too in Everton.
Re: Exclusive: Demba Ba Blast Clueless Mourinho by chamboy(m): 12:48am On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Exclusive: Demba Ba Blast Clueless Mourinho by M4gunners: 3:49am On Aug 19, 2014
tosscash1:
and mourinho is confused
Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

The University With The Best Football Pitch In Nigeria / Pictures Of Messi's First Training Session At PSG / Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.