Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent (9033 Views)

And So All Israel Shall Be Saved / Www.faithbook.cf Official Thread On Nairaland - Come In ............ / All Israel Shall Be Saved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
mynairatime:
cos i gat to be in the front & at the sametime at the back hav u ever watch a lone warrior? break them down. who wanna go there ?

lol. I recognise you. wink
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
commander in chief of bokoharam forces. i recognise u too. I dont wanna talk to u again.
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
mynairatime:
commander in chief of bokoharam forces. i recognise u too. I dont wanna talk to u again.

lol. When I said I recognise you, I meant I see through your attempts to sound less informed than you really are. lol wink
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by gatiano(m): 12:03am On Dec 11, 2014
MrPresident1. i think Israel is not the right word to be use when we the blacks are to classify ourselves. I seek knowledge. Judea was in the african continent, and the word "JEW" is or may be the short word for Judean. and why i say no to israel is why would GOD change Jacob's name which is a good name to Israel? let me reasonable, Jacob with the help of his mother lied and tricked Isaac to steal Esau's birthright, afterwards he lied to Laban (that could be Lawan), and then he had the guts to wrestle with GOD. so stubborn was he. Then GOD said, you Jacob don't deserve to be called Jacob, take this, your name is now Israel. so you are the original Jews. The Judeans. i stand to be corrected.
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
MrPresident1:

Welcome home Bro. wink

Peace and love and joy to you and all yours. cheesy
AMEN Bro smiley smiley smiley we are brothers I tell you. Peace loving, heaven bound! cheers brother wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by 2prexios: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
gatiano:
MrPresident1. i think Israel is not the right word to be use when we the blacks are to classify ourselves. I seek knowledge. Judea was in the african continent, and the word "JEW" is or may be the short word for Judean. and why i say no to israel is why would GOD change Jacob's name which is a good name to Israel? let me reasonable, Jacob with the help of his mother lied and tricked Isaac to steal Esau's birthright, afterwards he lied to Laban (that could be Lawan), and then he had the guts to wrestle with GOD. so stubborn was he. Then GOD said, you Jacob don't deserve to be called Jacob, take this, your name is now Israel. so you are the original Jews. The Judeans. i stand to be corrected.
You are close to writing a 'bibQuran' for us, soon and very soon. You will correct all the errors of ages.
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by gatiano(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
I'm just a learner oo, i just studied how to pay good attention to words and the sense of their meaning. GOD has dicipher the both books for us, i just recently understand the reason why there is so much trouble in the muslim world. The arabs are cousins of the devil, they use the hadith against the Quran, and the Holy Quran is kept aside. Prophet Muhammad did not write the both the Quran and the hadith. Quran was revealled to him by us (i don't mean to brag, The angels are blackmen), and the hadith was written three generations after he died.

2prexios:
You are close to writing a 'bibQuran' for us, soon and very soon. You will correct all the errors of ages.

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by 2prexios: 3:03am On Dec 13, 2014
gatiano:
I'm just a learner oo, i just studied how to pay good attention to words and the sense of their meaning. GOD has dicipher the both books for us, i just recently understand the reason why there is so much trouble in the muslim world. The arabs are cousins of the devil, they use the hadith against the Quran, and the Holy Quran is kept aside. Prophet Muhammad did not write the both the Quran and the hadith. Quran was revealled to him by us (i don't mean to brag, The angels are blackmen), and the hadith was written three generations after he died.

Well my brother, I love you. But be careful of what you are saying. This is enough to earn you a grand slam, Fatwa. We have trouble enough, Saint Stephen, but painting every popular icon black is grandiose delution, as if God is despirately begging you to be black. Race and Colour are psychological things, nature is colour blind. Reason well or continue plaigerizing old stories to paint the universe black.
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by gatiano(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Thankyou brother, it really shows who you are, you are not a skin naive person, not a racist, anyways blacks can't be racist. we never in history saw the tone of any man's skin, the blackman never did. then who brought the idea of seperation? this one african, that one sub sahara, that one mestizo, that one aboringinal, that one brown, the other yellow and etc, who brought all this idea into the planet? they even seperated the animals into colour. well if colour didn't matter in religion, why was it necessary for the white man to paint Jesus white? all of the prophets? that white Jesus is what brought lower self esteem into the minds of the blackman? it made the blackman feel he was the devil, The Yoruba's most even thought that the esu is the devil. Then we called on GOD, And He answered, and HE told us all histories of all histories with facts and proof. That was the end of the white supremacy. we must tell it as it is brother. we must awaken ourselves and stop bleaching our skins and wigging our hairs and stop condemning everything and anything made by the blackman, except music made by blackman in a foreign land.

2prexios:
Well my brother, I love you. But be careful of what you are saying. This is enough to earn you a grand slam, Fatwa. We have trouble enough, Saint Stephen, but painting every popular icon black is grandiose delution, as if God is despirately begging you to be black. Race and Colour are psychological things, nature is colour blind. Reason well or continue plaigerizing old stories to paint the universe black.

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by providence338: 12:50am On Sep 02, 2015
Great thread. The Israelites were Black people. According to Josephus, the famous Hebrew historian, millions of Judeans fled into AFRICA after the fall of the temple in 70AD. Folks, just like Joseph, just like Moses, just like Jerobaum, and just like Yeshua, the Hebrews ALWAYS BLENDED OR FLED TO AFRICA -- because they LOOKED like Africans (Kemetians).

Flavius Josephus: "General Vaspasian and his son Caesar Titus fought against the Jews. Millions of Jews fled into Africa, among other places, fleeing from Roman persecution and starvation during the siege." The Great Roman-Jewish War 66-70AD.

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
Where is everyone? cry
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by 2prexios: 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
gatiano:
Thankyou brother, it really shows who you are, you are not a skin naive person, not a racist, anyways blacks can't be racist. we never in history saw the tone of any man's skin, the blackman never did. then who brought the idea of seperation? this one african, that one sub sahara, that one mestizo, that one aboringinal, that one brown, the other yellow and etc, who brought all this idea into the planet? they even seperated the animals into colour. well if colour didn't matter in religion, why was it necessary for the white man to paint Jesus white? all of the prophets? that white Jesus is what brought lower self esteem into the minds of the blackman? it made the blackman feel he was the devil, The Yoruba's most even thought that the esu is the devil. Then we called on GOD, And He answered, and HE told us all histories of all histories with facts and proof. That was the end of the white supremacy. we must tell it as it is brother. we must awaken ourselves and stop bleaching our skins and wigging our hairs and stop condemning everything and anything made by the blackman, except music made by blackman in a foreign land.

That's awesome bro, we are to rewrite our history and let go of the crazy stereotypes. May God enlighten our soul the more.

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 7:03am On Feb 04, 2019
Where are all the Israelites?
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by providence338: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
MrPresident1:
Where are all the Israelites?

Being steadfast in the Word of Yahuah, and keeping our ears and eyes open to the voice of the Most High, and heed His instructions on when to flee Babylon to the wilderness.

No worries, we're here! wink
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
MrPresident1:
Romans 16:16
16 Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I salute you all, I am humbled and privileged to be numbered with you.

Obadiah777 cry wink wink
Uncle MostHigh cheesy cheesy wink
MEILYN wink cheesy wink
Mcfynest wink cheesy grin
Mammy TPB wink smiley cheesy
Tgirl4real grin cheesy wink
Nerdyinterests cheesy cheesy wink

Romans 16:20
20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you. Amen.

I LOVE YOU ALL
EL PRESIDENTE wink

Where are all my people?

We are at the finish line now. We are there now cry cry cry
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
HE IS HERE!!!

PRAISE GOD FOREVER!!!
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
The Great Reconciliation

Isaiah 44:22
I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

Ezekiel 37:26
Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by mcfynest(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
MrPresident1:

Where are all my people?

We are at the finish line now. We are there now cry cry cry

We are here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Women Preach? / Lessons To Learn From Jesus Leadership Qualities / If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.