Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent (9028 Views)

And So All Israel Shall Be Saved / Www.faithbook.cf Official Thread On Nairaland - Come In ............ / All Israel Shall Be Saved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Romans 16:16
16 Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I salute you all, I am humbled and privileged to be numbered with you.

Obadiah777 cry wink wink
Uncle MostHigh cheesy cheesy wink
MEILYN wink cheesy wink
Mcfynest wink cheesy grin
Mammy TPB wink smiley cheesy
Tgirl4real grin cheesy wink
Nerdyinterests cheesy cheesy wink

Romans 16:20
20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you. Amen.

I LOVE YOU ALL
EL PRESIDENTE wink

7 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
All closet Israelites are acknowledged and recognized.

Come take your stand now wink

7 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by fr3do(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
#observing
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by SalC: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ok which tribe of israel. I know obadiah is from the tribe of Yahudah abi na Judah.
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by NerdyInterests(f): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sal C: Ok which tribe of israel. I know obadiah is from the tribe of Yahudah abi na Judah.

I am from the tribe of Yehuda.

I am a lawgiver wink

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
I just hope my mammy TPB and other brethren in the cold of Europe are safe cry cry. Temperatures are dropping seriously

4 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
grin Yehudah Things... Israelite movement.

Mr Presido. I salute you with this verse.

"Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment." (1 Corinthians 1:10).

Team Israel. Bro cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
MEILYN: grin Yehudah Things... Israelite movement.

Mr Presido. I salute you with this verse.

"Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment." (1 Corinthians 1:10).

Team Israel. Bro cheesy

Noted Chief.

And right back at ya wink

2Thess 2:15
But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
I see U Nerdy wink

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by NerdyInterests(f): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
There is an Igbo clan who claim to be Jews.. must be from the tribe of Cain.. who has any ideas
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
voltron: There is an Igbo clan who claim to be Jews.. must be from the tribe of Cain.. who has any ideas
Igbos are from the tribe of Judah grin

but erm, most of them behave like Cain.

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mr President:

I am from the tribe of Yehuda.

I am a lawgiver wink

Tribe of Yehuda?
So you are not African?

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
What is the difference between a goat and a human that lost his identity?

8 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
FOLYKAZE: What is the difference between a goat and a human that lost his identity?

No difference at all. They are willing slaves

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by tuagbo: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
ifeness:

No difference at all. They are willing slaves
These silly Black Africans seem not to be aware of the extreme racism encountered by Black Africans and Black people in general,in present day Israel.

3 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
tuagbo: These silly Black Africans seem not to be aware of the extreme racism encountered by Black Africans and Black people in general,in present day Israel.

I have mingled with a few Israelis at school. They fooking HATE blacks

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
ifeness:

I have mingled with a few Israelis at school. They fooking HATE blacks

They Hate Black Christians more than Regular Blacks

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:

Tribe of Yehuda?
So you are not African?

By virtue of present, albeit temporary, geographical location, yes, I am African. wink

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:

They Hate Black Christians more than Regular Blacks

Yes for the fact that they claim Jesus is a messiah which is against their Torah. It is an insult to them that even blacks are claiming to be Jews.

3 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
FOLYKAZE: What is the difference between a goat and a human that lost his identity?

lol. Advocate of African unity, just because some people have melanin like you doesn't make them of the same stock as you. I suggest you go look for some guy in the Foreign Affairs section- Somali, Ajuran etc- and discus African unity with him. wink

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mr President:

By virtue of present, albeit temporary, geographical location, yes, I am African. wink

Liars are liable to die young. Especially those who are willing to be or believed they are slave.

How can someone lost his Identity and wandered in the wilderness of obfusate state of nobody? I have studied the ants and find that they move in team and clans. This are little creatures with a very little brain. I have never seen a a parrot flying together with vulture because they own identities even if they are both birds. But I have found some hard bent confused slaves that sold their birthright and heritage for fear mongery and imaginaries which they want to be save from.

Here if what the same bible said about your type

Revelation 2:9
King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

4 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
This debate has been flogged and over-flogged. I do not want to be drawn into any more enervating arguments that would do no one any good. It is apparently clear that the Almighty God has blinded not a few people.

The hate is biblical. The Negro/black-race (not everyone who is dark-skinned is Israel) is the most superior race on earth; genetically, intellectually, spiritually etc but yet occupies the bottom rung of every social ladder around the world, he is despised and mistreated by every other race.

Basically, the so-called black-man doesn't know who he is; no sense of history or origin or achievements. The world prefers it this way, it helps to manage him better.

They must hate him for his potential, and capacity. The hate is orchestrated by The Almighty God Himself!

Time will prove which of us discerned better, and I assure you it wouldn't be long.

7 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Liars are liable to die young. Especially those who are willing to be or believed they are slave.

How can someone lost his Identity and wandered in the wilderness of obfusate state of nobody? I have studied the ants and find that they move in team and clans. This are little creatures with a very little brain. I have never seen a a parrot flying together with vulture because they own identities even if they are both birds. But I have found some hard bent confused slaves that sold their birthright and heritage for fear mongery and imaginaries which they want to be save from.

Here if what the same bible said about your type

Revelation 2:9
King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

FOLYKAZE, always desperately trying to sound intelligent.

Step back a bit, dispassionately, and look at these verses you have quoted and try to see who fits the descriptions better. Those people fighting over land that is not theirs and wouldn't dare call themselves Israelites but rather Israelis, or the so-called black-man who is so rich yet so poor?

The answer is dangling in the wind right before you wink

8 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mr President:

FOLYKAZE, always desperately trying to sound intelligent.

Step back a bit, dispassionately, and look at these verses you have quoted and try to see who fits the descriptions better. Those people fighting over land that is not theirs and wouldn't dare call themselves Israelites but rather Israelis, or the so-called black-man who is so rich yet so poor?

The answer is dangling in the wind right before you wink

And you think becoming a Jewish slave will add meaning to your life? What you are exhibiting is hardcore Mental Slavery

3 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
ifeness:

And you think becoming a Jewish slave will add meaning to your life? What you are exhibiting is hardcore Mental Slavery

Good. Whatever makes you sleep better. Now keep it moving. wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mr President:

Good. Whatever makes you sleep better. Now keep it moving. wink wink

Quick question
Why don't you go and live among your brothers Masters in the Middle East?

2 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Soloter(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
Must you turn this thread to an APC VS PDP, GEJ V AMAECHI or better still NORTH VS SOUTH affairs? please, the true Israelis must mind their posts as careful sojourns.
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by tuagbo: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
Soloter: Must you turn this thread to an APC VS PDP, GEJ V AMAECHI or better still NORTH VS SOUTH affairs? please, the true Israelis must mind their posts as careful sojourns.

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
it is biblical, biblical prophecy.

"The ox knoweth his owner, and the A-s-s his master’s crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider." (Isaiah 1:3). Israel do not know who they are, and they dont wanna know, e.g you Folykaze. You are worst than an A-s-s. Smh

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? / We Were Created By Extraterrestrial Beings. / What Are The Problems Of An Atheistic Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.