Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Your View About This Outburst? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your View About This Outburst? (395 Views)

To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam / Your View About Abortion... / My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your View About This Outburst? by pimplucious: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
''The moment you offer me any kind of scripture based opinion about what I should believe or the values I should hold or especially the morals I should exhibit, then you should expect to be graphically and comprehensively insulted for your trouble and I sincerely hope it hurts your feelings, harms your emotional well being, and damages your self image to the extent that you have to go and lie down for ten minutes before you can even pray."
Re: Your View About This Outburst? by pimplucious: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
"If I am not allowed to express my sincerely held belief that your religion is a crock of dangerous evil, dehumanizing superstitious garbage, then it seems to me that I don’t have religious freedom but you do, because I can assure you that I hold that view with a passion and a solemn intensity that can match anything that you’ve got to offer, it is for me a core defining belief, and a pillar of my whole reality, an absolutely unshakable fundamental conviction that resonates to every fiber of my being that your religion is in fact a crook of dangerous evil, dehumanizing superstitious garbage, that pollutes and degrades the world that I have to live in, and I’m not happy about it."

"And if I feel morally obliged and compelled to make this known and loudly and often, irregardless about who claims to be offended because not to do so would violate every I am and everything I believe in, I wouldn’t be able to live with myself, I feel like a liar and a coward and well, something of a morale cockroach and that would weigh heavily on my conscious, I’m sure you understand.''

[Patrick Condell (born 23 November 1949)]
Re: Your View About This Outburst? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Why the hell did I waste my precious KB on loading this crap filled post?

(1) (Reply)

At The Crossroads / Averting Disqualification / Right Your Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.