Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam (8260 Views)

What Is Your View About Comedy In The Church? / Nathaniel Bassey Air's His View On Tithing / According To The Writer;his View Of Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by AishyWemsy(f): 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
This thread(Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump)brought tears to my eye, not because of what Trump said, but the level of hatred for Islam in this country, to u Christians supporting this and making jokes, I pity u. If by now u still think these terrorists are Muslims, u r mistaken, how could they be Muslims and still be killing their own people, 95 percent of terrorist attacks in this country happened in Muslims dominated states. The Imams, that preached against them have been killed, the mosques burnt. You people fail to realise that Islam is the only religion that stand boldly against atrocities committed around the world, Islam is spreading daily, and it scares them(those people u worship). All these are just to tarnish the Image of Islam and send wrong messages. Can any south western Christians boldly say the Muslims around them are not peaceful? Our southern people in Nigeria are full off rage for Islam and their reason is more political than fair. Don't forget what trump said about Africa and black Americans, some even curse him among u supporting him now. We should be fair. I am a Muslim and I am proud. Islam is nothing but religion of peace. One love

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by benedictnsi(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Seen
Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by chimerase2: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
If muslim is a religion of peace u dnt need to say it bro by ur fruit we shall knw u undecided

14 Likes

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by Standing5(m): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Partial sense made by OP and noted by Standing5

1 Like

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by ketchupBoy: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=13pt]OP, when Boko Haram was killing Christians and Muslims said Nothing.. the damage was done....

" Boko haram is a result of Northern Elites"- Reverend Kukah
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by mirabel001(f): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
irony.....islam is a curse 2 d world, if u want peace in dis world ban islam...shikina

It's clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by zenith4biz(m): 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Islam! Islam!! Islam!!!

Op when you hear Allah akbar please run for your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by stanech: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Islam. is a religion. of peace but the founder Mohammed was a jihadist and rapist.

how silly do u think we are?

9 Likes

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by Luckylife(m): 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Why terrorists always use many words in quran as bases for their atrocities? Is that the only religious book on earth? Just wondering!!!

2 Likes

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Islam was never a religion of peace to foreigners,but only to fellow Muslims.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by A7(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
chimerase2:
If muslim is a religion of peace u dnt need to say it bro by ur fruit we shall knw u undecided

Next will be colored races, even if you're related to the pope as long as you are not white they will deport, confiscate your papers and bar your black bum from anything west any moment.

You read about the recent deportation of black people by the UK right? In the Us they don't deport, they use them as guinea pigs to master shooting aim and skills.

1 Like

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by osaslord500(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
cool [size=18pt]99.9 percent of terrorists are Muslims. infact Muslim are = terrorism [/size]

1 Like

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Islam-A-Bad angry angry angry angry angry

Ban lslam for world peace

2 Likes

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by Annunaki(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
AishyWemsy:
This thread(Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump)brought tears to my eye, not because of what Trump said, but the level of hatred for Islam in this country, to u Christians supporting this and making jokes, I pity u. If by now u still think these terrorists are Muslims, u r mistaken, how could they be Muslims and still be killing their own people, 95 percent of terrorist attacks in this country happened in Muslims dominated states. The Imams, that preached against them have been killed, the mosques burnt. You people fail to realise that Islam is the only religion that stand boldly against atrocities committed around the world, Islam is spreading daily, and it scares them(those people u worship). All these are just to tarnish the Image of Islam and send wrong messages. Can any south western Christians boldly say the Muslims around them are not peaceful? Our southern people in Nigeria are full off rage for Islam and their reason is more political than fair. Don't forget what trump said about Africa and black Americans, some even curse him among u supporting him now. We should be fair. I am a Muslim and I am proud. Islam is nothing but religion of peace. One love

Are you sure you know anything about islam at all Or you are just practising al taquiya as mohamed taught you to.

5 Likes

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by johnydon22(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Islam is a Religion of peace if you remove Misogyny, Terrorism, Honor killing, Wife stoning, Infidel killings, Extremism, Child mutilation, Anti-human right, Jihad, Shaira, Apostate killing..

But if you, there will be nothing left to call Islam

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by AishyWemsy(f): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Just have a deep thought, and think again, if u r just being hateful, following hearsay or U truly and sincerely know what is going on. So many threads about pastor raped, stole, fake prophecies, I don't think any muslim has ever said oooh see the ever holy Christians. But let any thread surfaces about Islam, see bashing, thrash talking. And u said we are violent? So pitiful. Against all odds, imposters, hatred, abuse, insult, Islam is here to stay and it will last forever.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by dorox(m): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
@op
Remind me again how many churches are in Saudi Arabia since islam is a rigion that preaches openness.
Not that I am in support of Trump, but until muslims start denouncing the restrictions placed on people of other faith in muslim majority countries I don't think they have any moral standing to condemn Mr Trump for his bigotry against muslims.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by AishyWemsy(f): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
This post killed it. Thank u Madridguy. Hypocrisy is when you think Muslim are terrorist and see American as an Angel. As at 2014, 1,147 innocent Muslim killed in US drone strikes –

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147

The public record of violent deaths following the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Documented Muslim deaths from violence.

147,431 – 167,206

https://www.iraqbodycount.org/

No one is talking about the Innocent Civilians that lost their lives in NATO airstrikes in Libya and how they turned Libya into War zone.

No one is pointing finger at David Cameron and his partner in Crime, George W. Bush for crime against humanity. Millions of Children are outta school in Iraq, Libya , Syria because of your USELESS FOREIGN POLICY.

MAY THE WRATH OF GOD BE UPON DONALD TRUMP FOR CALLING MUSLIM TERRORIST.

AMERICA WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE UNTIL THEY STOP TERRORIZING THE WHOLE WORLD.

1 Like

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by jane0000(f): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
mirabel001:
irony.....islam is a curse 2 d world, if u want peace in dis world ban islam...shikina

It's clear
U r a disgrace to women with dis ur hatred

Cc.Sameer1212
Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by CoolUsername: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Donald Trump is too brain-dead to make any impact in the upcoming elections.

1 Like

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by mirabel001(f): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
jane0000:
U r a disgrace to women with dis ur hatred

Cc.Sameer1212
Painful truth

2 Likes

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by madridguy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
We shall continuing to defend our faith and expose their evil plot against ISLAM.

AishyWemsy:
This post killed it. Thank u Madridguy. Hypocrisy is when you think Muslim are terrorist and see American as an Angel. As at 2014, 1,147 innocent Muslim killed in US drone strikes –

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147

The public record of violent deaths following the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Documented Muslim deaths from violence.

147,431 – 167,206

https://www.iraqbodycount.org/

No one is talking about the Innocent Civilians that lost their lives in NATO airstrikes in Libya and how they turned Libya into War zone.

No one is pointing finger at David Cameron and his partner in Crime, George W. Bush for crime against humanity. Millions of Children are outta school in Iraq, Libya , Syria because of your USELESS FOREIGN POLICY.

MAY THE WRATH OF GOD BE UPON DONALD TRUMP FOR CALLING MUSLIM TERRORIST.

AMERICA WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE UNTIL THEY STOP TERRORIZING THE WHOLE WORLD.

2 Likes

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by Annunaki(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2015
AishyWemsy:
This post killed it.
dorox:
@op
Remind me again how many churches are in Saudi Arabia since islam is a rigion that preaches openness.
Not that I am in support of Trump, but until muslims start denouncing the restrictions placed on people of other faith in muslim majority countries I don't think they have any moral standing to condemn Mr Trump for his bigotry against muslims.

On the contrary this is the post that killed it. Islamic countries have been been discriminating against non muslim for decades so you shouldn't complain when you are given a taste of your own medicine. You madam is the big hypocrite.

7 Likes

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2015
1feness:
Islam was never a religion of peace to foreigners,but only to fellow Muslims.

Wrong. Islam was never a religion of peace to foreigners and their fellow muslims. The Shia muslims and sunny have problems as we speak.

That religion needs a place somewhere in Pluto. As I see it, they practice wickedness here on earth

2 Likes

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by Scholar8200(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2015
AishyWemsy:

Can any south western Christians boldly say the Muslims around them are not peaceful? Our southern people in Nigeria are full off rage for Islam and their reason is more political than fair. Don't forget what trump said about Africa and black Americans, some even curse him among u supporting him now. We should be fair. I am a Muslim and I am proud. Islam is nothing but religion of peace. One love
I think what might make the southerners full of rage is because many lost loved ones in the pre-Boko haram era when the Northern muslims descended on the christians among them at the slightest provocation including Sharia law, GEJ's victory, Cartoons etc! These conflicts had already registered a sour taste of Islam which BH, ISIS etc have helped accentuate and reinforce.

And just because BH kill muslims is no just reason to assume they are non-muslims!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by Annunaki(m): 10:07am On Dec 09, 2015
Scholar8200:
I think what might make the southerners full of rage is because many lost loved ones in the pre-Boko haram era when the Northern muslims descended on the christians among them at the slightest provocation including Sharia law, GEJ's victory, Cartoons etc! These conflicts had already registered a sour taste of Islam which BH, ISIS etc have helped accentuate and reinforce.

And just because BH kill muslims is no just reason to assume they are non-muslims!

The more annoying thing is that muslims like the op turn a blind eye to all the atrocities muslims routinely commit in the name of islam only to cry wolf when non muslims react to protect themselves. The fact remains that islam is a cancerous disease and it's the root cause of extremism, terrorism and intolerance by muslims. If muslims stop making trouble nobody will discriminate against them. What Trump said is unfortunate but in reality more checks must be put in place to limit those who subscribe to the muslim faith because their religion compels them to hate others and encourages acts of terror against non muslims and even moderate muslims.

10 Likes

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by pneumaticos(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2015
Annunaki:

Are you sure you know anything about islam at all Or you are just practising al taquiya as mohamed taught you to.

The op knows nothing

Southwest muslims...are they actually muslims

1 Like

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Meh, I'm quite cool with muslims.

1 Like

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
Annunaki:

The more annoying thing is that muslims like the op turn a blind eye to all the atrocities muslims routinely commit in the name of islam only to cry wolf when non muslims react to protect themselves. The fact remains that islam is a cancerous disease and it's the root cause of extremism, terrorism and intolerance by muslims. If muslims stop making trouble nobody will discriminate against them. What Trump said is unfortunate but in reality more checks must be put in place to limit those who subscribe to the muslim faith because their religion compels them to hate others and encourages acts of terror against non muslims and even moderate muslims.

What trump said isn't unfortunate. In fact, it's what is suppose to be done

Ask yourself a question, is this what you Wonna see on your streets?

Think about it, if this people are given an inch, they take a mile. This is why they got kicked out everywhere they go.

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by true2god: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Saudi arabia, as a matter of international policy, does not allow non-muslims into their country and no one is complaining about that. As a matter of fact if your passport read a christian name saudi wont offer you visa, except you are a company's rep.

The world is so much a complicated place where people are judged with different moral standards. Can any muslim tell us why saudi arabia have a complete ban of non-muslims entering their country?

3 Likes

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by Qualer: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
AishyWemsy:

i am looking at your pretty profile pic and it's a shame that you are bound by the shackles and false doctrine of islam. If you knew the history of how what you call a religion came to be, you would probably cry your eyes out in regret of being in the belief system for so long. I will spare you the details of how one selfish rogue put the koran and the hadith together for his own selfish ends. Have it in mind that the koran does not have anything to do with mohammed (hence the afterthought of the hadith to further reign in control of the gullible). The koran was put together about 100 years after mohammed's death. Will let you find out the details for yourself so that it won't be that somebody said this or that, if you need my help in your research, i can help if i have the time. I have spent the last 7 years researching this subject.

The first challenge i will give you is to leave your comfort zone and go to any north-east or central state/community and spend just two months - take your pick... zamfarra, yobe, damaturu (i was a youth copper there years ago) adamawa etc., when you come back after two months, read this topic you created again and i'm sure if you do not delete it, you will want to edit it.

cheers

8 Likes

Re: To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam by adullam210: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
AishyWemsy:
Islam promotes violence, Islam is spreading violence . Today when you hear of car bomb or suicide bombing anywhere what comes to mind is Muslim terrorists.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Pray - ”Let Thy Will Be Done”? / What Really Constitute a Myth. I See All Religion Guilty Of Its Features. / What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.