Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66310 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
dounleedee:

I have no doubt that special education is required to discern people like you.

I thought to ignore you but let me educate you one last time.

Her CV can be requested under the FOI bill.

Her Certificate is personal document, it cannot be released.

So stop making a fool of yourself arguing like you have got her certificate.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by dounleedee: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: I scrolled up only to see that you'd already answered the clown.

Thanks, I always try to avoid kindergarten clowns wearing adult cloaks.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by DocAdray(f): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nawa for this Stella!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by dounleedee: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=rudedough]

I thought to ignore you but let me educate you one last time.

Her CV can be requested under the FOI bill.

Her Certificate is personal document, it cannot be released.

So stop making a fool of yourself arguing like you have got her certificate.
[/quo

Let me put you out of your misery once and for all out of pity. A CV is a legal document that contains the summary of your verifiable certificates and work experience. Therefore, a disclosure in your CV is more important than your certificate because it is your declaration of competence for the job sought which your potential employer relies on at your job interview. Certificates are mere proof of that declaration and in most cases are not important unless there is a good reason to doubt the authenticity of the declaration . Nigerians do not need Stella Oduah's certificate to determine if she had lied or not. Any information that is inconsistent with what was declared on the CV is a fraud even if a certificate says otherwise. Moreover, CV's and Certificates are provided at job interviews so Nigerians already have these documents and Stella Oduah can be summoned to shed more light on any inconsistency in information provided on either documents. Please try and digest properly and move on.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=dounleedee][/quote]

You're a very unintelligent person yet proud with an unwillingness to give up and learn.

A CV contains basic information only. Primary School, Secondary School, University attended etc.

Your Certificates contains the grade you attained, that is personal information.

Are you sure you've written a CV? How am i sure i'm not debating with a secondary school student? grin grin

Oya go give your daddy the phone, him don dey look for am.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by deor03(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2015
So Stella Oduah certificate is an issue , while Buhari's isnt

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI / Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.