Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

What Constitute Grounds For A Divorce? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Constitute Grounds For A Divorce? (1042 Views)

How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. / What Would You Say Are Reasonable Grounds For Divorce? / Grounds For Breaking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Constitute Grounds For A Divorce? by CHIMSKY(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
I have been married to my wife for 12 years .But for the past 4 years we have not had sex as we quarrel all the time.I dont like her and I dont think she likes me and my family as she quarrelled with my late sister all the time and still does the same to my mother.I do not have anything in common with her anymore.The only string holding me back is the kids who I want to have a good life.Can this be said to be akin toy living apart for 4 years.Is this grounds for a divorce?I am really tired of the facade and want to start living my life.
Re: What Constitute Grounds For A Divorce? by waleadex(m): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
You have got some stories to tell or experiences to share I am sure. But,the best advise you can get is from your lawyer. He's in the best position to tell you the grounds.
Re: What Constitute Grounds For A Divorce? by Tedpgrass: 1:45am On Jan 07, 2014
I know this may be late in the day.
Have u tried relationship counsellors??

Divorce is not necessarily the optimum way.... do explore other options.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ugly, Beautiful, Fat, Short & Sexy / 8 Simple Ways To Show Your Love Without Words (must Read) / Do She Really Love Me?? See Gobe!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.