Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

One Of The Bank I Hate So Much - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / One Of The Bank I Hate So Much (1047 Views)

1.5 Million Idle In The Bank. / What Will Happen To Your Money In The Bank If Happens To Break Or Civil War / Customers Close Accounts With Gtb Plc Due To Increase Of Fraud In The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Bank I Hate So Much by buntercos(m): 3:22am On Jan 07, 2014
imagin me standing in a depositor line up to. 3hours in a bank... .....to day is not d first time sometime i spend not less dan 1 hour just to pay in money... there's one bank i hate so much in my side their operating system is so slow....both d workers and their bankin network is so annoying :-
am talkin about ecobank.....in calabar......
Re: One Of The Bank I Hate So Much by civilserva: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
Then change bank and move on.
Re: One Of The Bank I Hate So Much by buntercos(m): 2:02am On Jan 08, 2014
am nt bankin there just dat i went to pay money 4 some one.......
Re: One Of The Bank I Hate So Much by asids55: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Before opening this page..I already knew it would be eco bank..Their facilities are degrading nd their services are so slow..I guess u talking abt the one along high way..

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land For Sale At Chikakore, Kubwa, Abuja / Why You Need To Pay Attention To This Opportunity And Take Action Now! / Why MMM Is Our Headache!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.