Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why You Need To Pay Attention To This Opportunity And Take Action Now! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Need To Pay Attention To This Opportunity And Take Action Now! (1043 Views)

Stop Telling Stories, Take The Action Now, Make A Wise Decision Today / Take Action Today By Taking Advantage Of Wise Investments.don't Be Like Mr. Akin / MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Pay Attention To This Opportunity And Take Action Now! by SleekReek(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Some weeks back I made a thread about a Zero Risk Investment that will pay every active participants $250 weekly to watch paid advertized videos for 10 hours weekly and the thread was deleted eventually..Someone wrote me and told me it was a scam, we have a tendency to attack what we don't understand, in less than 20 days this will start for only registered active members and the good thing about this, you will not be asked to invest any money to earn money from watching these advertized videos,I mean you will invest nothing,except the time it takes to register,take the demographic survey(To become an active member inorder to qualify to earn) and watch the videos for 10hours spread out in 7 days.... Send me an email(my email is below this video post) if you are ready to take action,if you can see the future,you will make a fortune. Below is a video that will show you why I am excited about this awesome opportunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZfaMTpbYF8&feature=youtu.be

Re: Why You Need To Pay Attention To This Opportunity And Take Action Now! by SleekReek(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Take action now.

Re: Why You Need To Pay Attention To This Opportunity And Take Action Now! by hawwal84: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Can you please forward this to the email lawalkolade@gmail.com. Thanks.

Also i read your post on Bitcoin can you be magnanimous as to teach the ins and outs in order to make a living?

Appreciate your candid reply.

SleekReek:
Some weeks back I made a thread about a Zero Risk Investment that will pay every active participants $250 weekly to watch paid advertized videos for 10 hours weekly and the thread was deleted eventually..Someone wrote me and told me it was a scam, we have a tendency to attack what we don't understand, in less than 20 days this will start for only registered active members and the good thing about this, you will not be asked to invest any money to earn money from watching these advertized videos,I mean you will invest nothing,except the time it takes to register,take the demographic survey(To become an active member inorder to qualify to earn) and watch the videos for 10hours spread out in 7 days.... Send me an email(my email is below this video post) if you are ready to take action,if you can see the future,you will make a fortune. Below is a video that will show you why I am excited about this awesome opportunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZfaMTpbYF8&feature=youtu.be
Re: Why You Need To Pay Attention To This Opportunity And Take Action Now! by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=SleekReek post=48740317]Some weeks back I made a thread about a Zero Risk Investment that will pay every active participants $250 weekly to watch paid advertized videos for 10 hours weekly and the thread was deleted eventually..Someone wrote me and told me it was a scam, we have a tendency to attack what we don't understand, in less than 20 days this will start for only registered active members and the good thing about this, you will not be asked to invest any money to earn money from watching these advertized videos,I mean you will invest nothing,except the time it takes to register,take the demographic survey(To become an active member inorder to qualify to earn) and watch the videos for 10hours spread out in 7 days.... Send me an email(my email is below this video post) if you are ready to take action,if you can see the future,you will make a fortune. Below is a video that will show you why I am excited about this awesome opportunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZfaMTpbYF8&feature=youtu.be[/quote

Mail me Asap
edidiong.uwah@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - SA Participants / Why MMM Is Our Headache!! / The Importance Of MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.