Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? (4975 Views)

Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex / Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? / How Long Is Too Long For An Inlaw To Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by TyLannister: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mba m o! Na Revenge I want abeg. angry grin
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
zeb04: Y do men think they can cheat and get away with it? U expose ur wife to different kind of infection and tink she should be okay with it coz it is your pologamous right. This is d dumbest shit of the 21st century. And to the ladies whi have settled In their mind that their husband we cheat on them..... Kudos 2 u. I marry for love and many other things so I won't take it likely from my husband if he cheats on me cz I know I can NEVA EVA cheat on him, I wil divorce his sorry ass....am not broke nd I ve enlighten parent who knows that cheating iscrossing the line. This is the 21st century nobody needs to die enduring a cheating husband.

The Internet is the greatest invention of all time. ..... There is reality, and then there is the Internet.

Even then, it's baffling how deluded/naive/self-deceiving some people can be here.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by zeb04(f): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
pro01:
The Internet is the greatest invention of all time. ..... There is reality, and then there is the Internet.
Even then, it's baffling how deluded/naive/self-deceiving some people can be here.
angry ok uncle

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1: @kuly
Hmmm....as I always say...... to each his or her own....we only live one
exactly.to each his own o.God forbid that it is male drama , hypertension or vaginal infection caused by a third leg that has no control that will kill me

God forbid it,i jump am pass.
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
zeb04: Y do men think they can cheat and get away with it? U expose ur wife to different kind of infection and tink she should be okay with it coz it is your pologamous right. This is d dumbest shit of the 21st century. And to the ladies whi have settled In their mind that their husband we cheat on them..... Kudos 2 u. I marry for love and many other things so I won't take it likely from my husband if he cheats on me cz I know I can NEVA EVA cheat on him, I wil divorce his sorry ass....am not broke nd I ve enlighten parent who knows that cheating iscrossing the line. This is the 21st century nobody needs to die enduring a cheating husband.
Anybody marrying this one will definitely cheat. If you cannot get your tenses or spelling right, how can you get it right in the sack and elsewhere? And na dem get shakara pass, see am ' I wil divorce his sorry ass'
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mynd_44:
Eye? I no put eye ooooo. I just wanna shine the Congo grin
Not my kulyie. cheesy
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by peggykorol(f): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Some ladies be running their mouth like Tap
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
BoboYekini: Not leaving the marriage but being unfaithful, of course you know you'd best cover your tracks damn good. But he...he can always bring in a second wife. cheesy
of course,it is allowed.he can even bring ten,afterall the quoran says 'me' lo lohun wi.e.g meji,meta,mefa,mejila,but dont be deceieved that all your kids are yours.as you are bringing them inside the house,you are not the only one shinning the congo.there is nothing like adultery again.little do male polygamist know that they are indirectly practicing open marriages without them realising.

Their pickin go don reach university level before he realises only one or two out of his eight kids are his.the woman go turn am to folorunsho.na you go dey help your wifes boyfriends take care of their children .na you be the financial sponsor.abi you never hear of woman wey dey preggy for her husband wey still dey go her boyfriends house for adding or touch up to the preggy.husband go pour im own isshh,boyfriend too go pour im own issh for inside.make una dey there dey deceieve una selves .many polygamous men dont know they are like care takers..i laugh in kanwulias voice.

Mu che che che. Infact,i like the yoruba proverb that says boshey ngbon nile oko,loshey ngbon nile iyawo.

Go and do your research well.even in monogamous homes,e never sure for the man talkless of polygamous homes.infact,that one na good breeding ground and easy place to mix products of love children with papa children.the man no go know who is who,them go even do big naming ceremony for on top another man pikin that was a product of one bumping and griding when daddy wa travelled.na today
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
BoboYekini: Guy, why u dey always put eye for my woman?
undecided undecided na wa o.all this small small boys.una matter don tire me

Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
BoboYekini: Not my kulyie. cheesy
spare me pleaseee undecided undecided
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
I bliv in second chances. If the cheatins is purely physical nd d work of d devil undecided , I can forgive!

Yes, some cheating are better than others.

Cheating with my best friend/sister/maid is unforgivable!
Cheating on our matrimonial bed is utter rubbish!
Cheating continuously is not acceptable!
Cheating in the public, the type dt everybody knows and dey keep laffing at me on the street is stupidity!

Cheating faaaaarrrrrrrr away from home with a classier woman than I an under pressure, after which u come back home to tell me yourself with more than enough remorse, I can forgive that! And even forget! I can be dt forgiving! I bliv pple make mistakes! cool
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mynd_44:
Eye? I no put eye ooooo. I just wanna shine the Congo grin
you will shine it when obama becomes the acn chairman undecided
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 09, 2014
alutacontinua: I bliv in second chances. If the cheatins is purely physical nd d work of d devil undecided , I can forgive!

Cheating in the public, the type dt everybody knows and dey keep laffing at me on the street is stupidity!

Cheating faaaaarrrrrrrr away from home with a classier woman than I an under pressure, after which u come back home to tell me yourself with more than enough remorse, I can forgive that! And even forget! I can be dt forgiving! I bliv pple make mistakes! cool

Cosign!
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Mynd44: 1:26am On Jan 09, 2014
kulyie: you will shine it when obama becomes the acn chairman undecided
Wahala person.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by mgbeketoto: 1:28am On Jan 09, 2014
When you get to that bridge. . .YOU CROSS IT or YOU DROWN! kiss
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 09, 2014
While I cannot swear on anyone's behalf however
Any woman that says she will forgive
Because of the kids bla bla ,loves her hubby too much bla bla,doesn't want to raise children alone blah bla bladdy da ,probably has a certified philandering husband / was raised by a father that cheated on their mother blatantly and she took him back

I can't love him more than I love my very own self

That is my own opinion

That is the only reason a story will be told about a man cheating right on top of her own bed sheets and she talks of forgiving

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by texanomaly(f): 2:04am On Jan 09, 2014
Lilimax:
Some will even quote a verse from the Bible to support their divorce claim.
They lack understanding I'll say because to err is human and to forgive is divine.
We always offend God daily but he still forgive us so why can't we forgive our spouse?

Forgiveness does not mean you have to stay in a situation. You can forgive someone and not have to stay with them. If they cheat once, they WILL do it again. As a matter of fact, when you catch them it is likely not the first time. I don't understand people who think forgiveness means you have to go along with something, be complicit in it. If he/she gets away with it once, they will continue. The next thing you know they bring home STDs and STIs. Also their immorality affects the entire family. Is this the kind of person you want influencing your children. Of course forgive them. That does not mean you have to continue living with them.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 09, 2014
Clears throat

* thread unfollowed*
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 09, 2014
Kokobebi: May I ask about women from our part of the world who don't reside there?Any polygamous rites then?
Truth is in our neck of the woods,they do not ever leave their homes,but a trend is emerging where they engage in extracurricular activities..Any thoughts on that sir?

Who would want to marry multiple men when you can chop and clean mouth?

Yes he actually is sooo 1950sssss...you are such a smart kid. wink

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2535282/Women-better-having-affairs-We-cover-tracks-Sexpert-TRACEY-COX-says-wives-playing-away-ever.html

I know dailymail is rubbish reporting but I wonder if it's the same phenomenon inNija

That is actually a welcome trend IMHO
If a woman has a philandering man,let her get a small action on the side kwa
Cunny man die,cunny woman bury am

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 09, 2014
texanomaly:

Forgiveness does not mean you have to stay in a situation. You can forgive someone and not have to stay with them. If they cheat once, they WILL do it again. As a matter of fact, when you catch them it is likely not the first time. I don't understand people who think forgiveness means you have to go along with something, be complicit in it. If he/she gets away with it once, they will continue. The next thing you know they bring home STDs and STIs. Also their immorality affects the entire family. Is this the kind of person you want influencing your children. Of course forgive them. That does not mean you have to continue living with them.

Infact a man who not only cheats but goes to the extent of having the other woman climb my own matrimonial bed and leave her juices on the same bedsheets I sleep on has shown me the ultimate disrespect a woman can ever get from a man.
It is worse that physical abuse IMHO
That marriage is over for good

You know why I will not stay with a cheater?
No one is 100% careful,certainly not cheaters and no protection is 100% efficient
Every once in a while he won't wear rubber even if he were the careful type that's why the mistresses turn up pregnant
For that singular reason,I will have nothing to do with him
I love my life too much to put it in the hands of an untrustworthy man who doesn't care about my safety or that of his children ( certainly doesn't care about his either)
For those quoting the Bible on this,God gave us commonsense and expects us to use it

Do you know how many faithful wives got HIV from their husbands?
Why then should any woman talk of forgiveness and staying with a known cheating spouse

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 09, 2014
Sissie: Save what marriage? Stay married to a shameless adulterer?

He had no respect for her, he didn't just commit adultery he did it in his own house. SMH.

Divorce him, and marry a better man, your kids won't grow up without a father figure, except you doubt your chances of re-marrying.

Gbam!
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by zeb04(f): 7:14am On Jan 09, 2014
BoboYekini: Anybody marrying this one will definitely cheat. If you cannot get your tenses or spelling right, how can you get it right in the sack and elsewhere? And na dem get shakara pass, see am ' I wil divorce his sorry ass'
. spelling and tenses? angry is dat the reason u are cheating on ur wife ?ur case is critical.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Mynd44: 7:20am On Jan 09, 2014
Baby mama:

Infact a man who not only cheats but goes to the extent of having the other woman climb my own matrimonial bed and leave her juices on the same bedsheets I sleep on has shown me the ultimate disrespect a woman can ever get from a man.
It is worse that physical abuse IMHO
That marriage is over for good

You know why I will not stay with a cheater?
No one is 100% careful,certainly not cheaters and no protection is 100% efficient
Every once in a while he won't wear rubber even if he were the careful type that's why the mistresses turn up pregnant
For that singular reason,I will have nothing to do with him
I love my life too much to put it in the hands of an untrustworthy man who doesn't care about my safety or that of his children ( certainly doesn't care about his either)
For those quoting the Bible on this,God gave us commonsense and expects us to use it

Do you know how many faithful wives got HIV from their husbands?
Why then should any woman talk of forgiveness and staying with a known cheating spouse
If we had more women like you and the others on this thread in reality, men will actually cheat less. A lot of women don't know yet but there are a contributing factor to their husband cheating.

If your husband knows he can easily beg/bully his way out of something, he won't see anything bad in going ahead to do it. If a man sees that his wife will forgive him if he begs enough or he can just use his kids as an excuse.

In fact he can come up with the argument that it was the devil sef

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2014
kulyie: spare me pleaseee undecided undecided
Come jor cheesy baby girl.
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2014
BoboYekini: Come jor cheesy baby girl.
undecided smh

Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by pickabeau1: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2014
Phew...u put it out there.....

Do you think women enable men as cheats...

alutacontinua: I bliv in second chances. If the cheatins is purely physical nd d work of d devil undecided , I can forgive!

Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by bukatyne(f): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
pickabeau1: Phew...u put it out there.....

Do you think women enable men as cheats...

Not to me, but they do 100%
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by pickabeau1: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
bukatyne:

Not to me, but they do 100%

No problem, then in that case maybe women should be less accomodating and dump men at the sign of infidelity
However has it really worked in the West? That is the question

There is so much serial marriage which to me is akin to having multiple partners in a legal sense
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by bukatyne(f): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
pickabeau1:

No problem, then in that case maybe women should be less accomodating and dump men at the sign of infidelity

There is so much serial marriage which to me is akin to having multiple partners in a legal sense

Not up for debate today but except if you are telling me men have no self control that they must cheat, I don't see why an adulterous partner should not be divorced if the other partner deems fit?

Do you know why men keep cheating openly? Why madams keeping beating househelps, why employers keep misbehaving? why politicians keeping robbing us blind?

Because there has been no consequences in times past
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by pickabeau1: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
You dont have to sound defeatist cheesy
We agree that conseuqnces will act as a major deterrent especially in the status cheats group

The bible allows for divorce in the event of infidelity

Eventually it will sink in grin grin

bukatyne:

Not up for debate today but except if you are telling me men have no self control that they must cheat, I don't see why an adulterous partner should not be divorced if the other partner deems fit?

Do you know why men keep cheating openly? Why madams keeping beating househelps, why employers keep misbehaving? why politicians keeping robbing us blind?

Because there has been no consequences in times past
Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by Mynd44: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
pickabeau1:

I love this argument. You just said that the leaving a cheating a dog thing did not work in the west as it has not changed the men from cheating and has resulted in multiple marriages etc. Cool

Has our method of praying for the man to change, reporting him to the family or pastor and taking everything by the woman changed anything here? What has been the result of that?
More men think it is okay to cheat and disregard their wife's interest everyone. The society displays the husband's cheating with the "Just thank God for your own, at least you have a husband" speech and send the woman home miserable and at risk of catching an infection. This has created depressed mothers who raise kids in a really bad way.

I have seen a lot of women who have never cheated their whole life. Are religiously upright and pray regularly but are infected with one STI or another via their husband

4 Likes

Re: Do You Want Revenge Or You Want To Stay Married? by bukatyne(f): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
pro01:

So someone saying I will never cheat on my husband or I will marry for love is deluded/naïve/self-deceiving?

SMH at the kind of women you surround yourself with

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex For Cash / I Want To Adopt A Child / Meconium Aspiration Syndrome: Help My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.