Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal (5997 Views)

Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission / Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by CapitalCee(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
awodman: Show me the "snapshots" of the Wikipedia Page showing where it was stated that Sнε attended St Paul's College if you claim Sнε edited it

my friend stop being silly, why are you trying to justify fraud, i went to her wikipeadia page, it was just written that she got MBA from united states, which skl in united state? Besides i went to her facebook page, and the name of her institution attended is the same St. Pauls, except her computer experts have aslo removed that one. One thing is sure here, there is an atom of forgery by the minister.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by geeez: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
The is the reason why screenshots were invented

The frantic efforts to erase this piece of information is suspect

Sincere9igerian and co have a a lot to do now

Are you gonna hack into people's' systems and delete the screenshots they have?
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Akshow: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
Omexonomy: One common sh1t among these poster so far is tha they are all from southwest.
I am from middle belt
why the hatred
I recieved my lectures in one school and wrote my exam in another school because the school and cause i went for were not accredited.
Which school will write on my C .V.
cause kor curse ni. Olodo waka pass make we see front joor. Ur post no even get meaning.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by kobikwelu(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
THis OP..are you a Nigerian Journalist?...whats with your sensationalist headline..."scrambles"
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by superstar1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
A woman with 3 husbands, with established cases of corruption and kleptomania, is now adding certificate forgery and perjury to her rising criminal profile.

She should be made to return all the salaries of wherever she has worked before.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
We need a revolution
dabossman:

Have you watched their sessions when they are interviewing ministerial nominees? They often ask the nominee to take a bow of personal recognition and go, or they ask some few, near irrelevant questions and ask the person to go. They are all same of the same.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by unmask: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
shiit I blinked......and I have missed badly
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
Truth is, if we are to beam a thorough searchlight on our politcal/public office holders, we would find over 70% of them with worse case scenerious than odua. In as much as SR is bent on just odua, I encourage them to do more on all these bloodsuckers in holding our country to ransome. But I don't blame them much, they feel covered cos students are being taught mass communication in the nigerian university, instead of journalism. It'll be one chanece in a million for someone to dig up anythn on them
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
Now, where are those alaigbo voltrons to defend their Jonathan bedwarming sister..
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Sloan: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
awodman:
Sorry..the OP already made it clear that it was before it was "edited"...Cos its widely claimed that Sнε "edited" the Wiki Page,I need to see what it looked like before edition

I have read a couple of your posts and I see you are one of the retarded zombies on this NL. So you are arguing she did not edit the Wiki page? Well, I knew this would happen and yesterday, I took pictures of a few places she claimed her Master's degree, the question is why is she removing it? If she had the genuine degree, she should just have inserted the name of the school there or why did she edit it away? Here are pictures!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1502437_Screen_Shot_2014-01-06_at_11_48_43_PM_png9ba672b11275c45a0f323f2a8f749ab0[/img]
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1502438_Screen_Shot_2014-01-06_at_11_49_55_PM_pnge002f44eb59a1e6378fd7db7d8cc1bd6[/img]
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1502436_Screen_Shot_2014-01-06_at_11_33_56_PM_png2cd8d4aea63361cd802971997b5fb267[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Gamji007: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
Some people will later claim they have the highest number of female graduates in Nigeria.

What a shame!

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Pamcrest(f): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
Why d cover up now? cry
Stella, all u need to do is post your MBA certificate so your detractors can be silenced or don't u have any?
U need to respond to save your reputation. Your silence will mean u are guilty as charged.
I still stand by SR until I hear from Stella.
My humble submission
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
geeez: The is the reason why screenshots were invented

The frantic efforts to erase this piece of information is suspect

Sincere9igerian and co have a a lot to do now

Are you gonna hack into people's' systems and delete the screenshots they have?

If you have the screenshots showing she got her MBA from St Paul's kindly paste here, if not stop creating unnecessary attention!
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by superstar1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Her wikipedia page was last edited on jan 7, 2014 at 14:41 GMT

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Gamji007: Some people will later claim they have the highest number of female graduates in Nigeria.

What a shame!

Gradually....the truth is surfacing. grin

That woman is the weakest link in GEJ support-base.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1: Her wikipedia page was last edited on jan 7, 2014 at 14:41 GMT

Anybody can add and edit info on Wikipedia. Stop the intentional ignorance. If you are going to call somebody a thief, be sure to catch them red-handed or with infallible proof. This shows the pedigree of Sahara Reporters, common proof they can not document...eediatss!. See how they have bungled what could have been a prima facie case of forgery. Bunch of twats!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Pamcrest(f): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1: Her wikipedia page was last edited on jan 7, 2014 at 14:41 GMT

Really? shocked shocked

Still am waiting for Stella to say something......hmmmm
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by kstyle2(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
What pains me d most is Dat som pple feel d masses r attacking her ccos she's 4rm d east...it gos beyond ethnic group...she shld b remmovd asap...it's Nw more dan an international disgrace....its high tym we put religious nethnic bigotry aside n face d problem @ hand

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by LadyH(f): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
Emmysteve: Efforts by PREMIUM TIMES to get
her to comment for this story were
unsuccessful.

dnt worry... she will soon write her own open letter grin.......hopefully undecided
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Gamji007: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
ilugunboy:

Gradually....the truth is surfacing. grin

That woman is the weakest link in GEJ support-base.

Unfortunately, the clueless one doesn't realise so.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by experimentist: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
fajoren: How do you even accept a nomination as minister of aviation knowing you lack the qualifications. Aviation eh.this is serious. the woman should be prosecuted for deceiving the Nigerian president, legislators and people.

THIS IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by abdulkayus(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Chaiiii, dis SR and PT sabi put on d fire for person yansh. Kudos to dem, bt i will like to spread their searchlight unto others too cos they are many. Frm dos who dont even hav a secondary school cert to dos who lied abt their degree and post degree cert. I think remember hw d former speaker Salisu Buhari was also disgrace and impeached cos of dis kinda issue.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by bokohalal(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
I do not know what Stella Oduah did but you can go to a college in Canada and be awarded a university degree upon completion of a four year course at the college from the affiliate university.Sometimes, you spend the last year or two at the university. It is very common.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
If a single woman can deceive 150 million Nigerians then in Lagbaja voice, we are 200 million mumu.

One thing I know is that One day....mumu go wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onitsha Businesses Look To Aba For South-east Corridor Expansion / How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) / Niger Delta Avengers Break Cease Fire Bombed Bonny Export Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.