Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal (6000 Views)

Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission / Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by obamartins(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Please someone should show us a snapshot of wikipedia page where d school was stated as well as a snapshot of her web page b4 it was "edited" or all this noise will remain propaganda to me. Pls don't expect GEJ to act accusation without Valid prove.

Emmysteve: That screen shot was after she edited it. BTW, why are are u so curious to see the wiki page before the edition? Are you trying to postulate the fact that she actually edited every link that has that college on it?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by ZACHIE: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
Why the fuss about Wikipedia?
She must have submitted hard copies to THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY before her clearance.
With a little diligence, one of such can be got.
Aside, her credentials must have freely circulated in ooen media at a point.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by addictiv(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
[size=16pt]Now her page says she had an MBA in the United States. Where in the Unites States? Abi Obama don de award MBA?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Pukkah: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
Omexonomy: One common sh1t among these poster so far is tha they are all from southwest.
I am from middle belt
why the hatred
I recieved my lectures in one school and wrote my exam in another school because the school and cause i went for were not accredited.
Which school will write on my C .V.

What you wrote here does not show that you went to two schools for lectures and exams.

Every line of your post is riddled with errors.

Honestly, someone like you should not be close to where they are discussing certificate forgery.

That you could concoct such a post to weaken the onslaught on a suspect of certificate forgery speaks volumes.

I pity this country.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Pukkah: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
It looks like this Princess has no honour at all.

#StellaStinks

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Walphem(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
pls who can save this country, we can't keep watching and watch the future of the nation eating up today by some rogues

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by kokoA(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Omexonomy: One common sh1t among these poster so far is tha they are all from southwest.
I am from middle belt
why the hatred
I recieved my lectures in one school and wrote my exam in another school because the school and cause i went for were not accredited.
Please nairalander, do not use this guy to judge the intelligence of middle belters.. We are smarter than this please. Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Reptyle(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
I am from middle belt
why the hatred

I see your point. But if she had such an explanation for the discrepancy, why the rush to clean up the records? That's kinda suspicious don't you say?

You really need to pipe down on the tribal slurs.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
Nothing may happen to Stella Oduah; Femi Fani - Kayode was right, the President lacks balls.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by pazienza(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Yoruba people again? Haha! How many times do stella have to spank you low lives before you know your place. It would appear stella is now the object of obsession for y.oroba people.

Are Yoruba people this dense? Can't you see that the more you pursue this woman, the more your motives become clear and the more neutral parties begin to see through your plans and question your motives? I thought you lots are supposed to be 'shofisticated'?

Stella stepped on you lots interests, and all you can do is whine and whine. She stays! Get dat into your thick dense skulls, she stays!
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by pazienza(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
Orlando Owoh: Nothing may happen to Stella Oduah; Femi Fani - Kayode was right, the President lacks balls.

You see! This one is now 'psyching' the president, haha! You must think GEJ is a kid.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by ImperialYoruba: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
pazienza: Yoruba people again? Haha! How many times do stella have to spank you low lives before you know your place. It would appear stella is now the object of obsession for y.oroba people.

Are Yoruba people this dense? Can't you see that the more you pursue this woman, the more your motives become clear and the more neutral parties begin to see through your plans and question your motives? I thought you lots are supposed to be 'shofisticated'?

Stella stepped on you lots interests, and all you can do is whine and whine. She stays! Get dat into your thick dense skulls, she stays!

Who told you clan of criminals that Yoruba is hiding its fight against Stealer Oduah?

We want her gone, thats in the open. Where have you been, on the highway robbing people? Weve not hidden anything about our drive to get her out.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by ImperialYoruba: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
pazienza:

You see! This one is now 'psyching' the president, haha! You must think GEJ is a kid.

A lot of kids are smarter than Gej.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Soloter(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
I'll soon set up a committee to look into this issue and come up with an appropriate recommendation. I'll follow due process.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
If truly GEJ has balls attached to his d1ck....this woman should be gone in the next one week....
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by pazienza(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

Who told you clan of criminals that Yoruba is hiding its fight against Stealer Oduah?

We want her gone, thats in the open. Where have you been, on the highway robbing people? Weve not hidden anything about our drive to get her out.

Well, we all know you want her out, not really for the reasons you are presenting here or the last time, but because she is set on a mission to decimate ohemmanu grip on the aviation ministry.

But, the good thing is that Yaribas are nobody and no match for an Igbo princess,you are irrelevant in the scheme of things, and nobody cares about what you want. It would appear you lots enjoy being spannked by Stella, just sit down, relax and see her do another needful smack down on you lots. *grins*
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by pazienza(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

A lot of kids are smarter than Gej.

I guess that explains why Tinubu got bribbed by GEJ to dump Ribadu and Buhari, Tinubu must be a cretin to have been manipulated, used and dumped like a yariiba nobody he is, by someone kids are smarter than. Ohemmanu is really not good for the brain cells. *grins*
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by DerideGull(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Reptyle:

I see your point. But if she had such an explanation for the discrepancy, why the rush to clean up the records? That's kinda suspicious don't you say?

You really need to pipe down on the tribal slurs.

Only a bloody fool shall assume or conclude that the statement of “she immediately stayed back to study for her Masters Degree which she achieved in 1983” meant she stayed back at St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville, Virginia, USA.

In fact, I would have given the statement a second thought if it reads ““she immediately enrolled to study for her Masters Degree which she achieved in 1983”. This statement would have brought the essence of school or college to my mind.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by fkaz(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
1st ola: Can't wait to watch this Season two movie... cheesy
and also waiting for our President Jonathan reaction...

What else would the scumbag do, than to set-up a panel to investigate her.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by pazienza(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Amadioha will punish anybody that allowed this site to censor words like 'yari.ba' 'yor.oba' to automatically appear as yoruba, but they allowed 'Ibo' to stand and not censored to appear as Igbo. Ndi ara.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by pazienza(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lol, i can imagine a cartoon drawn to show Stella and the Yariiba nation on a wrestling match, with GEJ as the refree, i can picture stella with her heavy and curvy ass, sitting on a very slim yoriba nation, who was panting and farting his intestines off, i can see a grin on Stella's face as her weight was about killing an already battered yoriba nation. Haha! This will make for a good cartoon. Daily sun should do something like that. OUK, make it happen! *grins*
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by ba7man(m): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
I believe Stella Oduah got her M.B.A from Hogswart School of Wizardry since she was able to make references linking her to the school online dissapear.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
pazienza: Amadioha will punish anybody that allowed this site to censor words like 'yari.ba' 'yor.oba' to automatically appear as yoruba, but they allowed 'Ibo' to stand and not censored to appear as Igbo. Ndi ara.

Wetin be Amadioha?

An Ojuju?
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by ba7man(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
DerideGull:

Only a bloody fool shall assume or conclude that the statement of “she immediately stayed back to study for her Masters Degree which she achieved in 1983” meant she stayed back at St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville, Virginia, USA.

In fact, I would have given the statement a second thought if it reads ““she immediately enrolled to study for her Masters Degree which she achieved in 1983”. This statement would have brought the essence of school or college to my mind.
Why is it so hard for the name of the school to be mentioned??
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by DerideGull(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
ba7man: Why is it so hard for the name of the school to be mentioned??

Stella Oduah is not a demented extrovert such as a certain section of Nigeria.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by agbameta: 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
DerideGull:

Stella Oduah is not a demented extrovert such as a certain section of Nigeria.

I think when cornered, you just spew any rubbish out of your mouth regardless how it sounds or for what effect or purpose....

You are really oponumoron....lmao

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by nduchucks: 12:18am On Jan 08, 2014
DerideGull:

Mr. Gull,

I need your help in clarifying one or two issues. Stella Oduah graduated from Zixton Grammer School, in the Anambra State town of Ozubulu in Nza village, in 1978, when she was approx. 16 years old. Then she went to school in the USA from 1978 - 1982.

We know that the earliest high school graduation would occur in May of any year. Assuming that Stella left for the USA immediately after she graduated, then she must have completed her studies, at the latest, December 1978.

So Mr. Gull, this means that Stella obtained both a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree within 3 - 3.5 years. My problem is, I do not think this is possible. Would you please try to explain this to me? Thank you. Dalu o.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by ImperialYoruba: 12:41am On Jan 08, 2014
pazienza:

Well, we all know you want her out, not really for the reasons you are presenting here or the last time, but because she is set on a mission to decimate ohemmanu grip on the aviation ministry.

But, the good thing is that Yaribas are nobody and no match for an Igbo princess,you are irrelevant in the scheme of things, and nobody cares about what you want. It would appear you lots enjoy being spannked by Stella, just sit down, relax and see her do another needful smack down on you lots. *grins*

Lmao. We made Ijaw a competition for you to dilute your superiority in the East. To achieve anything tangible in your land we subdued your political relevance and made Ijaw your champion. Is that not enough to make you realize we own you?

We turned our lands into your Mecca and gave you civilization to take back to village and boast on, you are not Abakaliki boy anymore, you are now Lagos Boy. Now you dont even speak Ibo when you return to village, Lagos Boys speak in Yoruba, all girls think you are exotic and love your Yoruba accent. grin Dont you know we own you.

You set up shops everywhere and hustle, doing crime to supplement your fake drug and spare parts. You have become a mule. We keep you so high but just when you think you are a son of the soil we load you into bus and deport you. Who owns you?

You make noise about your tax , we tell you suck it up and keep paying, then you say our land is no mans land, so we put a Babaloja to rule over your business to show whose land it is. You are a tool in our hands.

Shut up, face the topic and stop your chest beats. Ijaw is the new majority in the East and Oduah will be kicked out or in lieu we will kick both Ijaw and Ibo out.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by DerideGull(m): 2:27am On Jan 08, 2014
ndu_chucks:

Mr. Gull,

I need your help in clarifying one or two issues. Stella Oduah graduated from Zixton Grammer School, in the Anambra State town of Ozubulu in Nza village, in 1978, when she was approx. 16 years old. Then she went to school in the USA from 1978 - 1982.

We know that the earliest high school graduation would occur in May of any year. Assuming that Stella left for the USA immediately after she graduated, then she must have completed her studies, at the latest, December 1978.

So Mr. Gull, this means that Stella obtained both a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree within 3 - 3.5 years. My problem is, I do not think this is possible. Would you please try to explain this to me? Thank you. Dalu o.

Are you trying very hard to tell me you have not heard about a twenty (20) old graduate of 4-year university program? Nigeria is in a serious socio-political problem if the cross section of its cream of crop articulates in the same manner as you did. Some kids already earned Ph.D at 26 in USA.

Today’s Nigerian high school students seemed to be lazy and heavily distracted. In the 70s and earlier 80s, academically endowed Nigerian students cleared their GCE papers before taking WAEC. In fact, students whose parents were loaded, like Stella Oduah, had already left the shores of cesspit called Nigeria before the month of May rolls around.

By the way, have you not heard that Stella Oduah is "a high school droupout"? grin grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by DerideGull(m): 2:30am On Jan 08, 2014
agbameta:

I think when cornered, you just spew any rubbish out of your mouth regardless how it sounds or for what effect or purpose....

You are really oponumoron....lmao

agbamumu,

One of such extroverts is the current governor of Lagos State that parades himself as SAN. I guess the joker should be debarred, agbaya.
Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by nduchucks: 2:34am On Jan 08, 2014
DerideGull:

Are you trying very hard to tell me you have not heard about a twenty (20) old graduate of 4-year university program? Nigeria is in a serious socio-political problem if the cross section of its cream of crop articulate in this manner you did. Some kids already earned Ph.D at 26 in USA.

Today’s Nigerian high school students seemed to be lazy and heavily distracted. In the 70s and earlier 80s, academically endowed Nigerian students cleared their GCE papers before taking WAEC. In fact, students whose parents were loaded, like Stella Oduah, had already left the shores of cesspit called Nigeria before the month of May rolls around.

By the way, have you not heard that Stella Oduah is a high school droupout? grin grin grin

Aren't you guys smart enough to know what damage control means, other than editing content on wikipedia and facebook profile pages? If Stella Oduah is one of those exceptionally brilliant students, why have you all not simply come clean by telling the public that she completed her education within 3-3.5years and publicizing the names of the institutions she attended?

The silence makes Sahara's report seem accurate.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by DerideGull(m): 3:47am On Jan 08, 2014
ndu_chucks:

Aren't you guys smart enough to know what damage control means, other than editing content on wikipedia and facebook profile pages? If Stella Oduah is one of those exceptionally brilliant students, why have you all not simply come clean by telling the public that she completed her education within 3-3.5years and publicizing the names of the institutions she attended?

The silence makes Sahara's report seem accurate.

Impressing the cross section of dullards mostly found in Nigeria with exceptional academic achievements is no longer in vogue. I guess silence is the best answer for a fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Porthacourt Monorail In A Thousand Words (PICTURES) / Buhari In South East Attire / “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.