Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

The Male Species - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Male Species (819 Views)

Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm / Whats The Male Version Of Side Chicks? / Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Male Species by dadisGAL(f): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2008
[center]THE MALE SPECIES[/center]

In my dealings with the opposite sex, I have come to acquaint myself with their heterogenous nature. They fall into four major categories depending on, nothing. That's just how they are.

MR GOOD[/color][color=#990000][/color] cry
This is purely the least[/b] harmful [but not harmless] to the womenfolk. The reason is because he can't get close enough to do any damage. He is either a 'Celibate' or an 'Homosexual' . His only fault is that he is wasting his talent on a fellow undesirous element.

[color=#990000]MR BAD
cool
This is the Certified 'Playboy'. He is most definitely loaded and feels he is a blessing to the sisters, so he goes about donating his third leg freely. Here is an easy way to spot him; he is the CEO of the "looking good business". He has the ladies at his beck and call with everyone sticking to her period. His rules;
                                                              (1)"call me before you come",
                                                              (2)"do not forget rule number 1".

MR TERRIBLE[/color] angry
This is the 'Beast'. He treats women as 'Scum'. He carries himself as the Lord and Master. Infact, if he were asked his definition of the term"woman", his response, without batting an eyelid, would be "Punching bag, Househelp and Sexmate".

[color=#000099]MR UGLY wink kiss
Here comes the 'Charmer'. He is every ladies dreamguy. He is the lover, the romantic and the romeo. He is very patient, persistent and persuasive with a hitherto unwillng sister. When he eventually gets her, he treats her like a 'Queen'. He is simply 'irresistable'. Just when the unsuspecting sister begins to build her world around him, his "cold-feet" and "time to move-on" speech (which has been rehearsed and memorised to perfection) is been played for her. Of course she becomes an emotional wreck and ends up in a "psycho ward" or worse becomes the predator.

So there you are.[b] 'MISTERS' [/b]in the house, please locate the group you belong to.

Remember, "Honesty is the best policy".
Re: The Male Species by tope2000(f): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2008
huh
Re: The Male Species by Gamine(f): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2008
i will second this one

HUHUHUH
Re: The Male Species by Baxilexi(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2008
na wa oo, we done turn specie, what is our family name then??
Re: The Male Species by dadisGAL(f): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2008
Why do you ask?

For the sake of Clarity: Male species.
Re: The Male Species by Baxilexi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2008
that for making it clear

now whatz our class??

@dadis gal,have we meet before??
Re: The Male Species by topup: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2008
Hehe, I have had a relationship with Mr UGLY and used to see a MR GOOD and another MR UGLY ,

Where is MR RIGHT? - Good you ommitted it, because sometimes MR UGLY for one woman can become a MR RIGHT for a different woman (if he stays that is tongue)
Re: The Male Species by newdeal(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2008
nice try but i did not find myself in any of the definitions! at least i've lived with me for years now! lipsrsealed
Re: The Male Species by dadisGAL(f): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2008
Baxilexi:
me and u havent meet before,but i can tell you're mr BAD.how i knew?i've got uncommon knowledge
Re: The Male Species by dadisGAL(f): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2008
newdeal:

nice try but i did not find myself in any of the definitions! at least i've lived with me for years now!  lipsrsealed
Bros make u talk true for once,la!! tongue tongue
Re: The Male Species by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2008
I think we got too much mr. Ugly in Nigeria. Except with a diff describtion from what the poster stated
Re: The Male Species by dadisGAL(f): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2008
Gamine & Tope,y una dey fall my hand now?
Re: The Male Species by Gabry(f): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2008
Uhm. . . . Heheh! Comments reserved. grin
Re: The Male Species by omega25red(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2008
grin
Another jilted woman who refuses to learn from her mistakes before she jumps in bed with another dude.

So people act like men are the on part of the human specie who act like this lady has described. Women act the same way, even worse from marrying for money so as to get a divorce to get half of what you didn't work for<--just an example

Any way for the women out there who harbour hate for me, if i were you i would take an inventory of my life and look at whats really important in life. Also learn from your past bad relationships(mistakes) and always always adjust your check list for what you are looking for in a man because i would admit to you that there are absolutely no perfect men.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Keep A Young Girl Waiting? / Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid / Small House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.