Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? (88052 Views)

Has Anyone Successfully Done This? / Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! / BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by kevoh(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
jude33084: [size=20pt]This topic is criminal and should not be encouraged[/size] sad
Exactly! Where did we go wrong? We have lost integrity totally. This same people shout church/mosques everyday, na wa o.

It might seem like a small crime that affects no one but it is this same attitude that Nigerians have transferred to other daily activities.

I am even more disappointed at the Moderator that is encouraging such 419 attitude by bringing it to the fronpage.

2 Likes

Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by MRL1MPoPoTM: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
aquabeing: Very possible,I had a friend way back who got a 1500 mtn recharge on his line through manipulating numbers on an old mtn card but after a day or two ,a message was sent to him from the network and later got his sim card inactive.

u must hav reported him t customer care
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by ENDTIMES: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
1st ola: Yes.
It has only worked for me twice
N400 mtn 2009
and
N200 airtel 2010

My dear, it's impossible.

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
The numbers are generated by a computer programme, under complex numerous rules like; a pin starting with 1 cannot end with an even number, if theres an odd number in the first 4 numbers the last digit will be 8 etc.

They could generated pins with as many as 100 of such rules & when you guess, you must violate at least one & once you do, the pin becomes invalid.

The probability of guessing right is very highly negligible.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Jakeattah:

Na so I see am o
But those emptyhen sef, dem be wizards, just 12 digits but u no fit forge am

Reason is simple: Its not just about changing the digits! Each card has a card serial code AND digits attached to them.
So even if you change the last digit of a scratch card number, likelihood is that the scratch card number won't correspond to the card serial code in someone else's possession.

The guy who claimed to have guessed this correctly TWICE in the past....I truly bow for you. Except you have insiders in MTN, u have got to be a wizard! undecided
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Fernandinho: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Very possible but very rarely
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by onyeamuma72: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
grin where is all these our nigeria new year Fortunetellers oh sorry prophets ur comments pls we want to hear from u (only tb joshua is the original
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Ghost01(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
grin
FOLYKAZE: I tried it so many times but got one right. It was 100naira. You don't have to try again after two consecutive fail.

The one I mastered most is cramming those pin when the careless retailers want to sell them. Dont just let me see the whole pin....i will know it off hand and might load it fast than you can
grin
FOLYKAZE: I tried it so many times but got one right. It was 100naira. You don't have to try again after two consecutive fail.

The one I mastered most is cramming those pin when the careless retailers want to sell them. Dont just let me see the whole pin....i will know it off hand and might load it fast than you can

Okoro!!! grin
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by MRL1MPoPoTM: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Billyonaire: Its not impossible to do it, just figure out the differential and develop an `extrapolator.exe`, then the pin can be generated, I am confident that most of the sequences/batches are already inputted on the charge database so when you initiate recharge call, it matches existent digits on the database.

give me sample of the one u produced or is a lie
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Jakeattah(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
vivacious vivi:

Reason is simple: Its not just about changing the digits! Each card has a card serial code AND digits attached to them.
So even if you change the last digit of a scratch card number, likelihood is that the scratch card number won't correspond to the card serial code in someone else's possession.

The guy who claimed to have guessed this correctly TWICE in the past....I truly bow for you. Except you have insiders in MTN, u have got to be a wizard! undecided
Tanx... Am sure that guy washed us about getting it TWICE.... But with ur knowledge of stuffs it seems u work with emptyhen
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by eyinjubaby(f): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
From my observation, na only MTN network u pple chld generate rch card pin from ,, na wa 4 mtn o!!!!
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by madueke6363(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
me they do am o hala me me jo for the code just get read 2 buy card via mission impossible
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by dokunbam(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
kingklaus: It is almost impossible to guess, the number once printed as cards become active, the pins which you may have been trying, is either not active yet or has already been used. The numbers(pins) are recycled ie reprinted within a given time.

the printed numbers are log into their system, if guess anything outside that it will be invalid. once it is loaded it becomes used.

i think they are random numbers which cannot be guessed smiley
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Saraha1(f): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Afritop: Back in the days (a saturday) when I was in school, a rumour circulated in th campus that used mtn recharge cards was recharging. It was found to be true and both guys and gals where helping wasting the bin, rushing into refuse dump, searching the ground for used recharge cards. Many mtn account balance ran into thousands of naira
That should be around 2004.I could recalled instead of paying 30naira for call people were paying 10naira.
You need to see how student were forming big girls and boys during that period.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by xtervaganza(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Guys let's stop lying, I don't think its possible. Nobody here do am pass me b4 grin grin grin

Buh if u de do am fr real come tish us Oo lol
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by 1stola: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
ENDTIMES:

My dear, it's impossible.

OK. Its impossible for YOU but never impossible for me.
ua on your own.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by xtervaganza(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
One thing guys do(they claim they do dunno how true) is that they buy card and they all press the digits together then send at the same time too

Guys used to tell me they can load 5 phones at tey same time then(long time ago Oo).

Dunno if true sha
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by ceejayluv(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Jakeattah:
Tanx... Am sure that guy washed us about getting it TWICE.... But with ur knowledge of stuffs it seems u work with emptyhen
Dunno if he's lying or not, but it's not impossible for someone to get it twice.. I'd rather say it's minutely probable...

Talking of double luck, check out this man that won multi million dollars Florida state lottery.... TWICE!

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2481417/Man-67-wins-multi-million-dollar-lottery-twice-buying-tickets-7-Eleven.html
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by ndubisik(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
If anyone can guess card no, that person should also be able to guess the year ciroma chukwuma adekunle started writing ssce
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by alotofgrace(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
the machine i used in doing it was stolen embarassed
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by naijathings(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
If you went to school and studied PERMUTATIONS AND COMBINATION then you will know that it is near impossible for anyone to guess the numbers right without the permutation and combination guide. Keep trying.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by tattesco(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
I have tried and tried and tried but to no avail
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by BabaEto1: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
Oyaletor: As far as the permutations and combinations in use are applied with an algorithm which their networks use, its possible but would require a great knowledge of applied advanced mathematics and programming to develop a cloned algorithm similar to that of the network in question, and this would require a lot of research work and time. Conclusively, it is very possible but highly improbable.

Omo see confusion ! Nobody dead or alive can guess those numbers correctly ! Lolzz
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by bitterpenis(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
never ever cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison / Download Your Mobile DSTV For YOUR PHONES.. / How To Opt Out Or Deactivate | Mtn Annoying Subscription Dat Deduct Your Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.