Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You (2345 Views)

Dealing With Misconceptions : Does God Literally Have A Throne ? Find Out Here / Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You by highyo: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
DEALING WITH DEMON POWER
Many nowadays Christians lack the understanding about demon that is why many are still under the power of demon, but after this little topic you have the power over the demon power of your life. Amen
demon is evil creature with evil plan,act or behaviour,mission to destroyed soul into Hell.
1 Many Christian found their self in the evil act of masturbation, and this make their prayer life powerless, to study the word of God became big problem and even when they study nothing is there in their brain, this type of Christian are controled by Demon power.
they will be praying for demon to die but is not possible but you can only cast them out and bound them or make them powerless.(mark 9:25-26) Jesus never said i command you to die but he said "COME OUT OF HIM, AND ENTER HIM NO MORE INTO HIM."
Prayer point : EVERY DEMON POWER, COMMANDING ME TO COMMIT MASTURBATION, BE POWERLESS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

2 There is demon power behind the falling of great men e.g king Saul who disobeyed God and the demon behind him was even pushing him to prove himself as king before Prophet Samuel and the Lord Rejected him.(1 Samuel 13:9-14)
WHY ARE MANY MIGHTY MEN FALLEN AND THEIR WEAPONS OF WAR ARE PERISHED,PRAYERFULLNESS IS NO LONGER THERE, CONSTANTLY FASTING IS NO LONGER THERE, QUITE TIME WITH GOD IS NO LONGER THERE, THEIR EVANGELISM LIFE IS NO LONGER THERE, THEIR WEAPONS OF HOLINESS, RIGHTEOUSNESS,PREACHING THE GOSPEL IS NO LONGER THERE, THEY ARE NOW UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF DEMON POWER, PRAY TODAY FOR TOTAL DELIVERANCE FROM DEMON POWER.(2 Samuel 1:27)
Prayer point : oh Lord deliver me from the Leadership of demon power in the name of Jesus Christ.

3 Many Christian found their self in the act of anger, little thing is just always make them to be Angry; it is demon power,pray today and you will be deliver.
THEIR MANY THING WHICH DEMON POWER PUSH MANY PEOPLE TO DO MOST ESPECIALLY TO FAIL CHRIST AND THEY THOUGHT IS NORMAL, DELIVER YOUR SELF QUICKLY BEFORE THE TRUMPET SOUND.
DEMON POWER CAUSE
1 PRIDE
2 ABORTION
3 FORNICATION
4 ADULTRY
5 LIE
6 STEAL
THEY CONTROL MAN WILL TO EVIL WILL (Emmanuel Samsonjude)

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
When demons operate in ones life...That life will be extremely useless...
That is why we need to keep ourselve from them
Re: Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
highyo:
DEALING WITH DEMON POWER
Many nowadays Christians lack the understanding about demon that is why many are still under the power of demon, but after this little topic you have the power over the demon power of your life. Amen
demon is evil creature with evil plan,act or behaviour,mission to destroyed soul into Hell.
1 Many Christian found their self in the evil act of masturbation, and this make their prayer life powerless, to study the word of God became big problem and even when they study nothing is there in their brain, this type of Christian are controled by Demon power.
they will be praying for demon to die but is not possible but you can only cast them out and bound them or make them powerless.(mark 9:25-26) Jesus never said i command you to die but he said "COME OUT OF HIM, AND ENTER HIM NO MORE INTO HIM."
Prayer point : EVERY DEMON POWER, COMMANDING ME TO COMMIT MASTURBATION, BE POWERLESS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

2 There is demon power behind the falling of great men e.g king Saul who disobeyed God and the demon behind him was even pushing him to prove himself as king before Prophet Samuel and the Lord Rejected him.(1 Samuel 13:9-14)
WHY ARE MANY MIGHTY MEN FALLEN AND THEIR WEAPONS OF WAR ARE PERISHED,PRAYERFULLNESS IS NO LONGER THERE, CONSTANTLY FASTING IS NO LONGER THERE, QUITE TIME WITH GOD IS NO LONGER THERE, THEIR EVANGELISM LIFE IS NO LONGER THERE, THEIR WEAPONS OF HOLINESS, RIGHTEOUSNESS,PREACHING THE GOSPEL IS NO LONGER THERE, THEY ARE NOW UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF DEMON POWER, PRAY TODAY FOR TOTAL DELIVERANCE FROM DEMON POWER.(2 Samuel 1:27)
Prayer point : oh Lord deliver me from the Leadership of demon power in the name of Jesus Christ.

3 Many Christian found their self in the act of anger, little thing is just always make them to be Angry; it is demon power,pray today and you will be deliver.
THEIR MANY THING WHICH DEMON POWER PUSH MANY PEOPLE TO DO MOST ESPECIALLY TO FAIL CHRIST AND THEY THOUGHT IS NORMAL, DELIVER YOUR SELF QUICKLY BEFORE THE TRUMPET SOUND.
DEMON POWER CAUSE
1 PRIDE
2 ABORTION
3 FORNICATION
4 ADULTRY
5 LIE
6 STEAL

Bros most of what you wrote here are nt true. Study ur bible 2 confirm
Re: Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
wow! God bless you, brother!
Re: Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You by melodies: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2014
Thanks so much for this. I always find it difficult to understand why
People keep sayng of spirits "die"! A spirit cannot die,otherwise Jesus
Himself wuld have been d 1st one 2 order them 2 die because of
Their vile activities of which he saw d results. Rather they begged
Not 2 b cast into d abyss. May God help us.
Re: Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You by highyo: 8:45am On Jan 08, 2014
melodies: Thanks so much for this. I always find it difficult to understand why
People keep sayng of spirits "die"! A spirit cannot die,otherwise Jesus
Himself wuld have been d 1st one 2 order them 2 die because of
Their vile activities of which he saw d results. Rather they begged
Not 2 b cast into d abyss. May God help us.
that's the fact. Only God can destroy them. That's why they ask Jesus, have you come to kill us before the appointment time?
Re: Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You by tribeofdavid(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
higho.....pls add me n whtsapp....we got talks
Re: Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You by Adeebiwa09(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Brother ops. Why? Seriously we are realy puting ourself in trouble al ds stuf r 4m a theological course called demonology, and its nt scriptural and whatever is nt scriptural, spiritual and/or biblical is HERESY and somewhat Blaspheming. K now, what we shld do is nt try to understand Jesus bible says Jesus did not let them speak, also only one thing he always does: send dm out and he hz gven us authority to do ds also whle dy are d signs folowing dos who believe. Simple! No theory or what have u. The apostle didn't even do al ds. Why are u bothered abt demons and dr undastandn when u v nt hv d undastandn of the Holy Spirit, his gift, manifestatn and fruits
Re: Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You by Adeebiwa09(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
highyo:
DEALING WITH DEMON POWER

DEMON POWER CAUSE
1 PRIDE
2 ABORTION
3 FORNICATION
4 ADULTRY
5 LIE
6 STEAL

Bros! Taar that high blaspheming and heresy. Pls dnt teach rubish. Do u knw the efect ds would have on 'baby christian' dy wl b trying 2 cast out demons instead of breakin carnality and d flesh. Al the 6 things u mention last and others u mentioned are caused by the sinful nature and no christian does that and if dy stil do it nt due to demonic influence bt d adamic nature nature nt yet broken (rom. 6, cool. Pls i beg u with the mercies of God if indeed u knw the truth and fear God dnt teach this or any oda un-true teachin. God bles u. Pls read 'the triumphant church' by Kenneth E. Hagins
Re: Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
highyo:
DEALING WITH DEMON POWER

DEMON POWER CAUSE
1 PRIDE
2 ABORTION
3 FORNICATION
4 ADULTRY
5 LIE
6 STEAL

Do you know the meaning of illusion? Demons are self created illusions which can only be real to you if you allow them. They can be created through negative beliefs which your subconscious mind will manifest.

Of course demons are not real but they can be real to whoever believes in them. Stay off negative/self limiting beliefs and you will not experience demons

All the causes of demonic attacks you mentioned are not true,they are only human nature which are as a result of ignorance( In exception of abortion which is a free choice)
Re: Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You by melodies: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
Highyo bruv keep up d good work,truth will always prevail.
highyo:
that's the fact. Only God can destroy them. That's why they ask Jesus,
have you come to kill us before the appointment time?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You by highyo: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
tribeofdavid: higho.....pls add me n whtsapp....we got talks
i dont have watsapp again, but you can request me on FB with
ayjoy2009@gmail.com
Re: Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You by highyo: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Beware of the yeast of the Pharisee and the scribe my fellow Christains in the house.

we are not ignorance of satanic schemes, for he too keep appearing as an angels of light.

Dont follow the comments of Baalam and Balak,
by their fruit yea shall know them

Sambalat and Tobiah the doesn't understand the word of God, that will want to look for the meaning of Ephisians 6 from dictionary, looking for the meaning of holiness and righteousness from encyclopadea. Forgoten the fact that, those who compiled the dictionary and encyclopedea may even be Athiest

dont follow their comments. Stand on the word of God alone

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You by Adeebiwa09(m): 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
highyo: Beware of the yeast of the Pharisee and the scribe my fellow Christains in the house.

we are not ignorance of satanic schemes, for he too keep appearing as an angels of light.

Dont follow the comments of Baalam and Balak,
by their fruit yea shall know them

Sambalat and Tobiah the doesn't understand the word of God, that will want to look for the meaning of Ephisians 6 from dictionary, looking for the meaning of holiness and righteousness from encyclopadea. Forgoten the fact that, those who compiled the dictionary and encyclopedea may even be Athiest

dont follow their comments. Stand on the word of God alone

meaning
Re: Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You by tribeofdavid(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2014
highyo:
i dont have watsapp again, but you can request me on FB with
ayjoy2009@gmail.com

having prblem adding wif email- add me up wit ma name
OWOYEMI BIDEMI
ud see a nickname infront of the name - (mister-man)
SHALOM!

(1) (Reply)

If We Evolved From Monkeys, Why Are There Still Monkeys? / What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion / 5 Female Pastors Who Converted To Islam- What Are Their Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.