Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual (1179 Views)

12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics / Boko Haram Storms Adamawa Village, Kills 12 / Boko Haram Kills 12 In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by DonColz1(m): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2014
Many people at the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba, Lagos State, were shocked on Tuesday as an 18-year-old man narrated how he strangled a 12-year-old girl for money ritual.
The suspect, Ikechukwu Friday, said he had gone to beg a pastor for money when the pastor instructed him to kill a young girl and obtain her faeces.
He said the pastor promised him N100, 000 if he was able to accomplish the task.
He said, “I attend a popular church around Ketu Street, Aguda, but I live with my parents in Badagry. I just finished secondary school and I have been very broke. So, I approached the pastor for money, but he told me that I should strangulate a little girl.
“He explained that while strangulating the girl, she would pass out faeces in the throes of death. The pastor said I should obtain the faeces and bring it to him. He said if I could do this, he would give me N100,000.
“On December 30, 2013, I approached a young girl, Bose Ogoja. Her mother sells food in Badagry and I usually patronise them; so she trusted me. I told the girl that I wanted to show her something and she should follow me. I took her to an abandoned NITEL building and locked the door.
“I squeezed her neck and truly, she passed out faeces. I was, however, not able to get the faeces because I was caught before I could escape.”
The suspect, an indigene of Onitsha, Anambra State, pleaded for mercy adding that this was his first crime.
Police Public Relations Officer, Ngozi Braide, said the suspect was arrested by neighbours in the area and handed over to the Badagry Police Division.
Braide said the pastor, who allegedly gave the suspect the instruction had been arrested and was already cooperating with the police.
While displaying the gruesome picture of the slain girl, Braide said, “He was arrested in an uncompleted building. The security guard manning the building told the police that he saw the Friday entering the building with a 12-year-old girl.
“He said a few minutes later, he heard the girl screaming and later saw the boy leaving. The security guard raised the alarm and the neighbours were alerted and they arrested the suspect. On entering the building, they discovered that the girl was dead.
“The picture of the girl’s corpse shows that the girl is naked and her faeces is on the floor.”
Meanwhile, the police also arrested one 39-year-old Michael Udom for allegedly stealing a vehicle belonging to the company he worked for.
According to the police, the suspect attempted to sell the vehicle for N250,000 in the Ijora Badia area of the state, but was arrested before he could do so.
The suspect, however, denied the allegation, saying he took permission from his boss before taking the bus home with him.
He said, “I work with a courier company. After the close of work on December 25, 2013, I told my manager that I wanted to use the vehicle to pack things from my house and he agreed. Shortly after parking the vehicle, someone called me, saying he wanted to buy the vehicle.
“I told them that I could not sell the vehicle without the company’s consent. I did not know a policeman was there. He also posed as a buyer and arrested me.”
http://www.punchng.com/metro/teenager-kills-12-year-old-girl-for-money-ritual/

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 08, 2014
They should allow me to comme into dat room n strangle him too, till he passes out; n stool....m

Useless silly child; see his face like a criminal...
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by Adeoba10(m): 2:24am On Jan 08, 2014
Chai, see him face? na dis kind person dey drink alomo bitter without squeezing his face

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 08, 2014
Ode! @ Young wheezy winchy
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:42am On Jan 08, 2014
Adeoba10: Chai, see him face? na dis kind person dey drink alomo bitter without sqieezing his face
lmaooo that's what I said in my head once I came upon his pic. "Look at his face".
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 08, 2014
Pls they better strangle him so that he could pass shyt too sad
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by unmask: 3:18am On Jan 08, 2014
a wise man once said "money is the root of all evil"
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by kingthreat(m): 4:14am On Jan 08, 2014
Imagine such wickedness. Just promise an Igbo man money and he is willing to do anything. Despite being just 18 years old, the lunatic is already a murderer. May the soul of the poor innocent girl, Bose rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by tintingz(m): 6:05am On Jan 08, 2014
All in the name of MONEY!! angry
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by israel007: 6:31am On Jan 08, 2014
This world, I refuse to say is coming to an end
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by Coldfaya(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2014
Holy crap!!! Damn this country! We've lost it, even kids v lost it; we all heartless now; beasts in one form or d other. I givvvvv up
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by lonelydora: 6:37am On Jan 08, 2014
They should strangle him too.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by geeez: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2014
Did he say he should be pardoned because it's his first time?

This guy's balls should first be ripped off and thrown to dogs

Just another Igbo doing what they are designed for

Now the poor girl is gone and he still has breath

This demon doesn't deserve a day longer

Pray the rest of his kind return back to their cursed homes when they think of heinous crimes like this and leave our promising little ones alone to live out their full potential

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by donpope1(m): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2014
Please forgive him, It was the work of the devil. angry angry angry angry
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2014
Another Igbo igbo smoking boy on the rampage? If fashola deport this one now, they'll start to play the victim and ethnic cards. Shior.

Go back to your erosion ravaged lands.

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2014
Indigbos can do ANYTHING for money.

ANYTHING at all....

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by scribble: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2014
sad....whats even sadder is you educated people on here calling people Igbos....
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by tintingz(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2014
LoL I smell tribal e-bashing cheesy
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2014
When Fashola was relocating these set of misfortunate & useless creatures, they & their withered old idi.ots called Ohanaeze were all screamimg like new lunatics. Now see the aftermath of living with animals in human skin .

The last time a similar one occured, It was two animals of them who got mad & killed a baby inside her parent's home.

What BS for god's sake is all this? huh

I think this is the best time SW governors & administrators coalese & enact policies that wont condone criminal offences from outsiders.

For any act of high class robbery, kidnapping, ritual crimes (like this topic), or any crime that invovles killing without justification, an IMMEDIATE death penalty should suffice OR a Torture Till Death

You dont go to Germany, Poland, Vietnam, Japan, Middle East, etc & do this without paying such crimes with your life.

Its SO SO SUCKS MEN. Now Yorubas are forced to live with animals from the North & the East. !!!

6 Likes

Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by boneruns(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2014
Pastor Sign Fireman
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by FakeJews: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2014
gosh! This people nd money mentality..smh!
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by achi4u(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2014
At 18 he want to own his own car,leave a comfortable life,pursue women of high classes and above all flout his blood money in his village.

he need to be hang
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by geeez: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2014
For people like this, you just sometimes wanna reconsider jungle justice

Just like it happened to the Igbo that shot a defenseless girl in Ekiti for no reason

I wonder why they can't stand up to men their size

Instead they prey on innocent teenage girls

Same way they breed babies and kill them for rituals

Now the Igbos are avoiding the thread

If only this demon had been deported, would the poor girl have died?

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by achi4u(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2014
^^^
@geez abeg take it easy,that one boy from igbo did evil should make u to label all igbos as evil people.

we are good people nothwithstanding.
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2014
geeez: .........
If only this demon had been deported, would the poor girl have died?

Geeez, men this struck me in your post. Considering the low death rate the SW has witnessed in recent years (save from accidents) from crimes like this, cant you see Yorubas are really suffering the effect of "One Nigeria" ?

Ekiti, my state of origin, is one of those states in SW where its rare for such crimes you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by koboko69: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
All this okonjo and oodua people sef with their quick rich syndrome. If they are not stealing they are killing for rituals. Na wa o.
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by stylux: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
What wil hapn to pastor wonders??
Re: Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual by kingthreat(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
koboko69: All this okonjo and oodua people sef with their quick rich syndrome. If they are not stealing they are killing for rituals. Na wa o.

Voice of a clueless minority

(1) (Reply)

Abia 2015: Support Uche Ogah For Unusual Economic And Transformational Feedback / PDP Wins All Chairmanship And Councillorship Seats In Katsina / Statement From H.e. Olusegun Obasanjo Regarding The Shooting Of His Son Lt. Col.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.