Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** (60749 Views)

How To Burn Fat (lol) / Best Way To Control Exam Malpractice In Picture / Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by civilianmarsal: 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
if Dat is the last option I will rather remain fat.
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by civilianmarsal: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
civilian marsal: if Dat is the last option I will rather remain fat.
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by edenn: 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
grin funny [color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by soilsista(f): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
I opened this thread hoping I'd find a solution. Wasted my time!!! angry

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by mekstaniac(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
hhahahahahhhaahhahaha
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Sexytemi(f): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
;DLol, abeg no kill me wif laugh oooo, u jst made my day wif dis @ op, bin sad since morning oooo ;DLol, abeg no kill me wif laugh oooo, u jst made my day wif dis @ op, bin sad since morning oooo
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Dartech001(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
lol
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
it's really a funny joke....
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2014
*opens thread * *falls off the bed*

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by GentleFrank(m): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2014
Nice
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Deglo514(f): 5:07am On Jan 09, 2014
I no fit laugh.
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by OlumideAle: 5:45am On Jan 09, 2014
Do u sure is it the best way?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Dietrich92(m): 5:53am On Jan 09, 2014
lol grin funny

true way to burn fat
- just live a long healthy strong life and treat your body as your temple and you will prosper -
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by ugoezeik(m): 6:25am On Jan 09, 2014
God!!! Who brought me in dis aus eh, can't som tel me y obj shouldn't b roasted like dis wen he is against ma bros gej eh
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by jtenna: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2014
Op u funny die. A good morning laugh though. If you want to loose weight really, and effectively, please visit my thread below in my signature. Thanks.
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by seangy4konji: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2014
choi
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Mutee: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2014
burn fat indeed. And it made FP
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by qtx(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2014
Yaba_Leftist: The most effective way to lose weight. Burn those excess fat now! grin grin grin
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by qtx(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2014
Yaba_Leftist: The most effective way to lose weight. Burn those excess fat now! grin grin grin

Lol this is direct conversion of grammar to practical meaning and project. eooooo cheesy
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Sambest2(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
braine: By literally burning the fat?? Cool. grin those fat Nairaland girls should learn. Y'all know yourselves. wink

But, wait o; what will happen if the chairs break?? lipsrsealed
When the chairs break(catalyst reaction), the chemical reaction(burning) is fastened and the fat burns quicker!cheesy smiley
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Emusmithy I'm so sorry I'm replying here...

My gmail had a fault...

I'm doing just fine thanks for checking on.
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:
Emusmithy I'm so sorry I'm replying here...

My gmail had a fault...

I'm doing just fine thanks for checking on.

It's okay. I'm fine with that. What about we do a THREAD together?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
emusmithy:

It's okay. I'm fine with that. What about we do a THREAD together?

I like that idea
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:

I like that idea

Okay cool. I saw your thread earlier. Never knew you could write like that. It might still make FP. It's through WhatsApp we chat. I'll send you my digits, you'll add me. If you still like it, reply Ok.
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
emusmithy:

Okay cool. I saw your thread earlier. Never knew you could write like that. It might still make FP. It's through WhatsApp we chat. I'll send you my digits, you'll add me. If you still like it, reply Ok.
oh thanks..
I'm not really bothered anymore if it makes FP

I haven't seen ur thread yet o
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:
oh thanks..
I'm not really bothered anymore if it makes FP

I haven't seen ur thread yet o

Lols! That's the attitude. Not caring if it makes Front-page or not. Want a collabo, tired of the norm.
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
emusmithy:

Lols! That's the attitude. Not caring if it makes Front-page or not. Want a collabo, tired of the norm.

No problems...

The mods just make it as if you'll have to lick their asses before ur topic graces the FP...

Collabo? I'm game
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:

No problems...

The mods just make it as if you'll have to lick their asses before ur topic graces the FP...

Collabo? I'm game

So whatsapp me: 08064421049.
I'll edit it as soon as possible.

They will make F.P tho.
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
emusmithy:

So whatsapp me: 08064421049.
I'll edit it as soon as possible.

They will make F.P tho.
I'll ring you.
My whatsapp stopped refreshing contacts
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:
I'll ring you.
My whatsapp stopped refreshing contacts

Aite
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
emusmithy:

Aite
so what kinda thread do you have in mind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game / 16 Sign Posts That Will Make You Laugh / Four Hot Unclad Chicks In A Jacuzzi Picture!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.