Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** (60839 Views)

How To Burn Fat (lol) / Best Way To Control Exam Malpractice In Picture / Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:
seen already,,

I will update a less make up picture

It's not about the makeup. You are not looking bad naturally. Just that the right spots needs to grow fast wink
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
emusmithy:

It's not about the makeup. You are not looking bad naturally. Just that the right spots needs to grow fast wink
why don't u grow it urself
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
emusmithy:

Lols, please come and carry it. I'm tired of chatting girls who ain't real cheesy

Kikikiki

Find the real ones then
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:
why don't u grow it urself

Do you believe I can make it grow?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:

Kikikiki

Find the real ones then

Believe me when I say I am on it. cool
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
emusmithy:

Do you believe I can make it grow?

Lol make em grow asap
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
emusmithy:

Believe me when I say I am on it. cool

Good luck with that
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:

Lol make em grow asap

Hehehe...Issorai.

Sup
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
emusmithy:

Hehehe...Issorai.

Sup

How have u been...

Hope u had a lovely weekend
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by ufuosman(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Na die b dis one oh, if Na so fat people go remain fat
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:

How have u been...

Hope u had a lovely weekend

Yes. How bout yhu
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
emusmithy:

Yes. How bout yhu
i had a lonely weekend
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:
i had a lonely weekend

Why was it so?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
emusmithy:

Why was it so?
my phones went down and I travelled
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:
my phones went down and I travelled

Hope the trip was worth it? Hope it was fun?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
emusmithy:

Hope the trip was worth it? Hope it was fun?
I went for elections in Akwa Ibom o..

I'm coming back ASAP tomoro morning...
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:
I went for elections in Akwa Ibom o..

I'm coming back ASAP tomoro morning...

Elections?

Are you from there?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
emusmithy:

Elections?

Are you from there?
yes sire
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:
yes sire

Hmm, Akwa girls yea lipsrsealed

Nice

You just went to vote only?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
emusmithy:

Hmm, Akwa girls yea lipsrsealed

Nice

You just went to vote only?
yeah mum persuaded me to go....

I didn't even vote sef..

Materials were snatched
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:
yeah mum persuaded me to go....

I didn't even vote sef..

Materials were snatched

Hmm, how typical.

You'll return tomorrow?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
emusmithy:

Hmm, how typical.

You'll return tomorrow?
yeah by 2pm?..

Hope work wasn't that stressful
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 05, 2017
Spaxon:
yeah by 2pm?..

Hope work wasn't that stressful

Nah... it's good. Howdy?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2017
emusmithy:

Nah... it's good. Howdy?

How're you...

You haven't created that thread yet o.

Tosyne2much did...

Ayam still anticipating
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
Spaxon:

How're you...

Tosyne2much did...

Ayam still anticipating

Can you not mention people's moniker so we don't start have a conference smiley

I'm good.

I talked about a combo thread. I'm waiting too long for you to make up your mind
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by tosyne2much(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Spaxon:

How're you...

Tosyne2much did...

Ayam still anticipating
Spaxon cheesy
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
emusmithy:

Can you not mention people's moniker so we don't start have a conference smiley

I'm good.

I talked about a combo thread. I'm waiting too long for you to make up your mind
Sorry bou that
Yeah I told you I don't want to create a Religous thread and besides you're the boss here...
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
Spaxon cheesy
lemme joor

Run away love
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
Spaxon:
Sorry bou that
Yeah I told you I don't want to create a Religous thread and besides you're the boss here...

Which section do you know me for?

I did mention Romance, Religion and a bit of Family.
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by tosyne2much(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
Spaxon:
lemme joor
Run away love
I've been so ill jawe
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
emusmithy:

Which section do you know me for?

I did mention Romance, Religion and a bit of Family.

Romance would do
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
I've been so ill jawe
oh sorry dear,
Same here.
M been on bed since

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game / 16 Sign Posts That Will Make You Laugh / Four Hot Unclad Chicks In A Jacuzzi Picture!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.