Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Treat Stretch Marks, Pimples & Burns From Within 10 Days - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Treat Stretch Marks, Pimples & Burns From Within 10 Days (1175 Views)

Get Your Skin Healed And Smooth Within 10 Days / Get Your Face And Skin Healed And Smooth Within 10 Days / Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treat Stretch Marks, Pimples & Burns From Within 10 Days by flakky02: 4:39am On Jan 08, 2014
Let pimples, rashes, spots, and stretch marks, and other infections be things of the past, and see your skin smooth and fresh like a baby from within 10 days with Total SkinCare Soap and FreshGreen Moringa Body cream.

Total SkinCare soap is an organic soap made of 7 rich natural Ingredients: Moringa leaf Power, Aloe vera, Honey, Shea Butter, Coconut oil, Lime juice, and Sulphur. This product cleanses face and other part of the body from any infection in 10 days and restore your natural beautiful skin.

FreshGreen Moringa Body Cream is a natural product formulated by Ghana Phama. Institute; it is made of rich Moringa leaf, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil. It cleanses from any infections from face or any part of the body.

These two products are natural products to take care of your natural skin, they are not many chemical base products that damage cells and run skin later.

PRICE: N2500 for both the soap (3 in a pack) and the moringa body cream.

Our other products include FreshGreen Moringa AfterShave Lotion, FreshGreen Pure Moringa leaf powder.

Cheaper price for resellers and distributors.

To order please contact:
FreshGreen Africa, 08039249751, 08113906472

Re: Treat Stretch Marks, Pimples & Burns From Within 10 Days by twaintoy(f): 7:18am On Jan 08, 2014
How and where can i get them in Akure?
Re: Treat Stretch Marks, Pimples & Burns From Within 10 Days by flakky02: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2014
twaintoy: How and where can i get them in Akure?

You get them through Sunshine transport. You can call our line for details 08039249751
Re: Treat Stretch Marks, Pimples & Burns From Within 10 Days by twaintoy(f): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
Called the number, the guy i spoke with said the package would be sent thru sunshine transport coming to Akure and i will have to give the driver some amount of money like #500 to #1,000, even after paying #2,500 for the stuff?
Please, elaborate more on this.

(1) (Reply)

Just Arrive Phones Different Specs Available For Sale!! / Yes It Is VERY Possible To Make Legitimate Money Online. I Will Teach You How. / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! "Go For Inverter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.