Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Azusa Street Revival Prophecy(1913). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Azusa Street Revival Prophecy(1913). (2875 Views)

Brethren, Have You Ever Heard/read About The Azusa Street Revival? / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azusa Street Revival Prophecy(1913). by christaddicted: 7:51am On Jan 08, 2014
Beloveth, a 100 years old prophecies have reached the time of fulfilment...
In 100 years,there would be an outpouring of God's Spirit & His Shekinah Glory that would be greater & more far reaching than what was experienced at AZUSA...
We must be diligent to pray,intercede & protect what the Lord is doing...
We must encourage & edify one another as never before...We must crucify every critical,judgemental & religious spirit that may be within us...We must put on the holiness & righteousness of Christ...Our time of divine destiny has come...We are about to experience what Bro.Seymour & Sis.Woodworth-Etter foresaw...God is about to rend the heavens & come down!
The greatest revival in the history of the church is at hand!
AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913).
Re: Azusa Street Revival Prophecy(1913). by PastorOluT(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2014
I love your moniker, I am Christ addicted!
Re: Azusa Street Revival Prophecy(1913). by christaddicted: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Thank you sir@Pastor Olu T.

1 Like

Re: Azusa Street Revival Prophecy(1913). by Ajibam: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
At the height of the Azusa Street revival Seymour prophesied, "We are on the verge of the greatest miracle the world has ever seen." The miracle he was referring to was a true love and unity between races and creeds that he considered to be fundamental Christianity. He did not live to see the completion of his dream, but he fully expected the renewal to ultimately accomplish it. As the movement has continued in a number of different forms, it is still more than possible, it is probable that his dream will come true...
Re: Azusa Street Revival Prophecy(1913). by christaddicted: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
@Ajibam, God bless you sir... What is life without mission? It seems we on the same boat. Mission for life. Mission till I depart from this temporary place. Do you operate under any mission organisations?
Re: Azusa Street Revival Prophecy(1913). by Ajibam: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
christaddicted: @Ajibam, God bless you sir... What is life without mission? It seems we on the same boat. Mission for life. Mission till I depart from this temporary place. Do you operate under any mission organisations?

yes sir..
a local missionary group called POLISHED YOUTH..
and a crew of the kingdom project, the organisation for touching life at Christmas..
Re: Azusa Street Revival Prophecy(1913). by christaddicted: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
@Ajibam, may God bless us for taking this bold step to answer the master's call and winning souls for Him. I operate with a local organisation too Mission Evangelism Campaign.
Re: Azusa Street Revival Prophecy(1913). by PastorOluT(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
christaddicted: Thank you sir@Pastor Olu T.

Thank God, bt pls bro dont use sir for me for we are al brethren, brother will do.

God bless u n remain rapturable

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 2015 Prophecies By Prophet Wale Olagunju And Its Acccuracy / Praising God Culturally / (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.