Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! (3502 Views)

An Epic Reply To An Almajiri Who Thinks Niger Deltans Are Still Foolish / PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President / Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by Philipmems(m): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2014
His name is Inri Cristo, he is a 66-year-old Brazilian man who believes he is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.
Inri dresses like Jesus, says his mission is to prepare the elect for the formation of the new earthly society, which will strive to fulfill the Creator's will.
see more pics below
He has spent 35 years preaching and has ‘hundreds of followers’ from around the world, including the UK, Britain and France, some of whom live with him at his ‘church’ compound outside Brasilia.
As ‘Jesus reborn’, he gave himself the name Inri which means - Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews' and Christo which means - Christ.
But despite seeing himself as Jesus reborn, Inri refuses to celebrate Christmas saying it is just a day where 'the rich humiliate the poor'.
‘It is a day when the little sons of the rich can show the gifts they received while the poor children only get a crumb,’ he said. ‘So it is a very sad day for anyone who sees things with the eyes that I see.’
Inri says he first experienced the 'revelation' that he was Christ during a religious fast in Santiago, Chile, in 1979.
Since childhood he had been following a powerful voice that 'speaks in his head' but it was only on this occasion that it told him:
‘I am your Father. The God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob.’
Continue to read this guy's story and to see more pics

He now runs his own church, the 'Soust' (Suprema Ordem Universal da Santmssima Trindade), located on a lush farmland outside of Brasilia, the capital of Brazil, which he calls the 'New Jerusalem'.
He and his followers survive on homegrown fruit like bananas, avocados and mangos as well as a vegetable garden.
There's also a chapel where Ingra speaks to his followers every Saturday morning and a kennel for the dogs that guard the complex.
Critics believe he is mentally ill - an accusation he firmly denies.
He said:
"I can be crazy but not dumb. Madness is different from dementia. It is the mother of philosophers, prophets and inventors." .....What do you think guys?

Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by Philipmems(m): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2014
hmmm
Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by Ikengawo: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2014
the cult member on the left is sexy.

2 Likes

Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by Philipmems(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2014

Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 08, 2014
Whether u lyk it or nt the wrd of GOD must shally cm to pass.Lng ago CHRIST prophesied of imposters.Watch! lest thou falleth. As d end draws closer we really nid 2 seek GOD more.Peace!
Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by badmeat(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2014
Ikengawo: the cult member on the left is sexy.
grin
Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2014
this was how religion started in the medieval era grin , similarly in nigeria people have pictures of pastor & wife, in their houses, cars, offices, etc. religion is about mind control and the weaker minds are worshiping the smarter ones.

1 Like

Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by Dreal1247: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2014
If is ancestry is thoroughly checked, that man has a powerful abandoned family deity. I believe, it is the demons behind the deity that visited him in a dream. He surely needs thorough deliverance.
Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2014
Dats a screenshot 4rm a movie JhOr...! *UNCONCERNED*
Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by mankand(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2014
I wish this madness will end one day. Was Jesus a white man?

He looks like Cesare Borgia

2 Likes

Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by Ovie56(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2014
mankand: I wish this madness will end one day. Was Jesus a white man?

He looks like Cesare Borgia
have u eaten today?

1 Like

Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by mankand(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2014
Ovie56: have u eaten today?

Religious bigot, have you taken your pills today? Google the name and check for yourself

2 Likes

Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by Philipmems(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2014

Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by IGBOSON1: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
He should go and cross the nearest river.....on foot!

1 Like

Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by Philipmems(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2014

Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by Philipmems(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ovie56: have u eaten today?

you still have a long way to go!!
Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by Dbryan: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
Let him b deceivin himslf smh
Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by ignis: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
If he likes, he can think anything,
That's his business.
Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by Philipmems(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
.. illuminati

Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by Philipmems(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: PICS: Meet The Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus! by donguutti: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Please can i become his Pontus Pilate , I would enjoy flogging the demons out of this fella

P.s .....Whatever it is he smokes, I want some.....

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. / Tinubu Kicks As Obasanjo Suggests Soludo To Buhari As Finance Minister / 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.