Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? (2866 Views)

Lagos Trader Rapes Nine-year-old Boy In The Anus / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil / Electrician Rapes Housemaid After Installing Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by Ashiwaju(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2006
Would you be able to own up and report your relation if they rape you? especially your blood brothers/sisters and in worst scenario your parents! would you turn them in?

I have my reasons and i ll state 'em later on.
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by eveseh(f): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2006
naaah,that' will be life time story shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by Hotstepper(f): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2006
i will
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by retro(f): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2006
Definately. He's a rapist.
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by Ashiwaju(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2006
Even at the expense of loosing your profile and the image of your family?
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by retro(f): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2006
Ashiwaju:

Even at the expense of loosing your profile and the image of your family?
Absolutely. If my family fails to see why I'm turning him in, then they aren't being reasonable. The guy raped 'me' (I'm going to say me instead of you), he doesn't deserve to be free. If he should rape someone else, I'll blame myself.
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by Ashiwaju(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2006
true life! A father has 4 children, a boy and 3 girls, He Dis V all the Girls and he had several count after that till they got married and they still refuse to turn him in. Last week they have all confessed and funny enough the man is supposed to be a religious icon and he is respected as one. He said it was the work of the devil. Then i wonder how many teenagers would have had this sad experience and yet refuse to turn who ever is involved.
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by retro(f): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2006
Ashiwaju:

true life! A father has 4 children, a boy and 3 girls, He Dis V all the Girls and he had several count after that till they got married and they still refuse to turn him in. Last week they have all confessed and funny enough the man is supposed to be a religious icon and he is respected as one. He said it was the work of the devil. Then i wonder how many teenagers would have had this sad experience and yet refuse to turn who ever is involved.
It happens a lot in Europe. Priests rape young children who refuse to talk because they're scared. It's sad.
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by Seun(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2006
Topics like this should be posted in the crime section under politics. Any specific questions?
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by Ashiwaju(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2006
Crime section under politics? this has to do with romance, just like the topic " Would you have sex with your Brother/Sister inlaw?" Thread
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by edygirl(f): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2006
I will turn him in. Not only for me but for my other sisters too.I really don't care too much when I am hurt but you can't hurt my sisters . So definitly I will turn him in for my sisters to be free from that.
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by Ashiwaju(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2006
i respect your courage but not all humans would see it that way you? Some believe covering the act would make the rapist repent or something
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by edygirl(f): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2006
It doesn't . A rapist is a rapist they don't change. They change that period alone and go back to the action again.
They just don't change.
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by sweetnini(f): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2006
depends
i would say i would turn him in
but in real life i dont think i would
though i'll tell mi parents and the rest of my siblings
but for him to go to jail naaaaaaaa
the worst that would happen in this case is that i'll hate him
and trust me when i hate someone the person is automatically dead
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by diddy4(m): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2006
why turn him in when u can just kill 'em off and get it over with.
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by sweetnini(f): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2006
diddy4:

why turn him in when u can just kill 'em off and get it over with.
exactly
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by edygirl(f): 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2006
@diddy,
Two wrongs cannot make a right. I bet you if you kill him , you will ever live to regret it. Your concience will kill you for the rest of your life.
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by diddy4(m): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2006
@edygirl
what i said didnt mean dats whats my first action will be. secondly, i lost my conscience the minute the rapist touched me so whatever im gon do, i will do it without my conscience cuzz its dead.

i gotta be frank, a family where this kindda thing happens must be a very bad kindda family with no love in it. maybe i said imm@ kill 'em off cuzz it aint ma family or something but if something like this should happen to me, i aint gon turn u in. to turn u in is also a punishment to me, it will be in the media and stuff like that and when u go out people will be like thats d dude dat got raped by his own blood.

instead of turning you in, imm@ make your life a living hell. your action aint worth pulling down the name of my family. imm@ make you change but i definately wont turn u in. i know there is nothing God cant do. even after you change, i will still stay the hell away from you.

if i try changing you and you dont wann@ change, den, get ready to go 6 feet deep. after all, i lost my conscience the minute you raped me. pronto.
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by sweetnini(f): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2006
edygirl:

@diddy,
Two wrongs cannot make a right. I bet you if you kill him , you will ever live to regret it. Your concience will kill you for the rest of your life.

wont u feel quilty that u turned him in?
and wat of if they just made him spend sometime in prison
then he'll come back
don't u think he'll like to do something worst to u for turning him in?
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by diddy4(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2006
he will definately want u dead. so its better u send him to an early grave den wait till he does dat to u. for someone to have heart to rape u, it also means the person has the heart to kill u. there aint much difference between a psychopath and a rapist. i have heard a lotta news where a rapist killed his victim to avoid being turned in.
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by sweetnini(f): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2006
u see
u might even be lucky to have survived
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by Ashiwaju(m): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2006
I disagree that it must be a family where no love exist. this really happens in the families where love exist and they refuse to turn such rapist in because you love them and you dnt want them to get hurt or get sentenced or something but i really think to protect the rest of the family, its better to turn them in
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by sweetnini(f): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2006
ok
thats ur opinion
when it happens to u do it that way
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by DaHitler(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2006
Well, if I got raped by my big sis (can women even rape men), it would be really awkward. I won't be shaken or anything, but hanging out with the family will seem very disgusting. I won't report though. Honestly, as I guy, I place next to no importance no sex, so it won't, by any means, be the end of the world for me.
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by kellorah: 2:50am On Jul 10, 2006
i'll report to ma parents, if they do nothing, then the police cos ma bro must be desperate and prolly a sex addict or perv for him to rape me in d 1st place or even fink about it. ewwwwww
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by DaHitler(m): 4:23am On Jul 10, 2006
Or maybe you are just really hot. cheesy
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by kellorah: 4:41am On Jul 10, 2006
lol, nice one
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by retro(f): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2006
Afeni:

Or maybe you are just really hot. cheesy

LovePeddler.
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by DaHitler(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2006
Are you jealous?
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by retro(f): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2006
What do you think?
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by DaHitler(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2006
I think you are. tongue
Re: If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? by desiree(f): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2006
I will turn him in without a second thought but in today’s family, they just keep it hush, hush and everyone just shuns the boy/girl that committed the offence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robbery : Which Is The Way Forward? / We Made Love The Day She Died – Arowolo / Shock As Police Recover 20 Skulls At Aba Dump Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.