Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Can Satan See God For Any Purpose - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Satan See God For Any Purpose (750 Views)

Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? / Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? / How Can Satan Carry God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Satan See God For Any Purpose by Cabme(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
A television pastor in his statement today said "in a special arrangement satan can see God" for me i disagree, what is your view.
Re: Can Satan See God For Any Purpose by lekkie073(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Cabme: A television pastor in his statement today said "in a special arrangement satan can see God" for me i disagree, what is your view.
read ur bible very well especially book of job. Satan and God meets very very often....
Re: Can Satan See God For Any Purpose by Cabme(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Where is their meeting point? Heaven, earth or hell fire am stil confuse
Re: Can Satan See God For Any Purpose by Adeebiwa09(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lol, then in the book of Job but nw can they?
Re: Can Satan See God For Any Purpose by Cabme(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adeebiwa09: Lol, then in the book of Job but nw can they?
plz anz it
Re: Can Satan See God For Any Purpose by lekkie073(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
yes....they still met today
Re: Can Satan See God For Any Purpose by Adeebiwa09(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
After some thought on it, i believe its a NO!
Re: Can Satan See God For Any Purpose by lanrexlan(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adeebiwa09: After some thought on it, i believe its a NO!
According to the bible,YES!
Re: Can Satan See God For Any Purpose by twosquare(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adeebiwa09: Lol, then in the book of Job but nw can they?
No,they can't .That was then....when the sons of God gathered.... And He went there not just for a meeting as he(satan) does in the past..but to oppose Job.....Now,Jesus has banished satan from entering heaven.....Coz he(satan) is the accuser of the brethren. You may not know how weighty the words of John were,when he said: “we have an advocate with the Father.

1 Like

Re: Can Satan See God For Any Purpose by Adeebiwa09(m): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
lanrexlan: According to the bible,YES!

I'm going 2 ans ds both logically and scripturally.
1. The story of Job by history (u can check to confirm) happen sme years after creation and b4 Abraham, remember also that the devil was in the garden of eden. Al this hapened before the devil was bound 4 a thousand years acording 2 revelations, and b4 dn he was cast to earth nt hel or bound. Jesus also went to hel to take the key 4m him. God leaves in unaprochable light, dr is no darknes in hm, hs eyes cannt bhold sin so wat s d devil doin dr. The gatherin of the sons of God dr i believe s figurative, bt dn rememba that dr was sme angels that were on earth accordin 2 Gen. 6, so ds angels had a gathering and God was representd (like 2 Abraham, Jacob, Lot, Moses e.t.c in a physical form) and so was the devil either in person or an expresn (like wen he tempted Jesus in matt 4 and luk 4.) that wat i v 4 d scriptural
Re: Can Satan See God For Any Purpose by lanrexlan(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adeebiwa09:
I'm going 2 ans ds both logically and scripturally.
1. The story of Job by history (u can check to confirm) happen sme years after creation and b4 Abraham,remember also that the devil was in the garden of eden.
Yeah and
after the flood according to
christian sources.
Adeebiwa09: Al this hapened before the devil was bound 4 a thousand years acording 2 revelations,and b4 dn he was cast to earth nt hel or bound.
Proof for this please.
Adeebiwa09: Jesus also went to hel to take the key 4m him.
No,he didn't take the key from him.Satan has the key[Hebrews 2:14] and 'Jesus' also has it[Revelation 1:18]
Adeebiwa09: God leaves in unaprochable light,dr is no darknes in hm, hs eyes cannt bhold sin so wat s d devil doin dr.
Another lie,god according to the bible lives in darkness.
1 Kings 8:12 (KJV) -Then spake Solomon,The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.
Adeebiwa09: The gatherin of the sons of God dr i believe s figurative,bt dn rememba that dr was sme angels that were on earth accordin 2 Gen. 6
Yeah,those angels that saw the daughters of men how beautiful they were and they took them as wives.
Adeebiwa09: so ds angels had a gathering and God was representd (like 2 Abraham, Jacob, Lot, Moses e.t.c in a physical form) and so was the devil either in person or an expresn (like wen he tempted Jesus in matt 4 and luk 4.) that wat i v 4 d scriptural
What do you mean? When the devil was tempting 'Jesus',it wasn't an expression he carried him to a high mountain.
Was god represented to Jacob? Because Jacob claimed he saw god face to face according to the bible.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Sinners (Must Read)!!! / 6 Things Teenagers Want In A Church / Put Your Faith To Work: Stand Your Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.