Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

How Can Satan Carry God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can Satan Carry God (5181 Views)

Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? / Can Satan See God For Any Purpose / Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2009
In the book of mathew chapter 4, satan carry jesus to places in an attempt to tempt him.

Can any cross worshipper explain to me why their god was manipulated by satan. Who knows i may even be a pastor in my community
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nikky23: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2009
Hisses angry

This is rubbish, well thank goodness u said their "god" so u r referring to sumthing else and not "God" and by d way what do u mean by cross worshippers?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Tudor6(f): 12:03am On Jul 07, 2009
What kind of a stupid thread is this? ??
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by gen2genius(m): 5:31am On Jul 07, 2009
Should you be more concerned about how "satan can carry God" or how a so-called "prophet" could shamelessly go about using his wayward "thing" to sleep with different women, including a nine-year-old (Aisha) and his daughter-in-law (Zainab)? SHAMELESS CRIMINAL who is presently rotting away in hell. No wonder you people always pray that PISS BE UPON HIM! undecided undecided
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Okijajuju1(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2009
But I also support, How did satan carry Jesus?

Matt 4:5
5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
KJV

Yeah! Yeah! We already know Mohammed was a creep, a Perv and a renowned Pedophile!! But answer the topic.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by gen2genius(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2009
Has he explained to us why he chose to follow "a creep, a Perv and a renowned Pedophile"?

I could have answered the question if the thread was started by a normal person. But anyone who could fanatically believe that a creep, a perv and a renowned paedophile is a prophet of God is nothing but a retard. And how do you explain the issue raised in the topic to a retard? How will he understand? undecided
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by fyneguy: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2009
Abuzola:

In the book of mathew chapter 4, satan carry jesus to places in an attempt to tempt him.

Can any cross worshipper explain to me why their god was manipulated by satan. Who knows i may even be a pastor in my community

So apart from being an unbeliever, you are also not intelligent? undecided
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Okijajuju1(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2009
Are all believers intelligent?? Abegi!!

Answer or move on.

See how "believers" (both christians and Muslims) are opening their yansh anyhow on Nairaland. Atheism dosent look so bad now, does it?? grin
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by gen2genius(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2009
I could have answered the question if the thread was started by a normal person. But anyone who could fanatically believer that a creep, a perv and a renowned paedophile is a prophet of God is nothing but a retard. And how do you explain the issue raised in the topic to a retard? How will he understand? undecided
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2009
Silly excuse like before. How can satan carry an Almighty God for God sake. Think ? Enough of this brainwash
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Firstly, I'm not a cross worshipper.

Secondly, I do not have a god.

Thirdly, I worship The God who created the heavens and the earth.

Fourthly, you sound greedy.

Finally, if you read verse 1 you would see the reason.

"Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil"

Since you don't believe in the Holy Spirit, you probably won't accept this as the reason, but it's the answer to your question.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2009
You don't have a god but you worship the alpha and omega ? Who is that god ? I believe jesus wasn't from your quote
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Maykelly(f): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Poor understanding. Abuzola you're daft. complete confused person. quarter mus.lim and full statanic. Woe to you.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2009
@kelly, Even christian don't know why their god was carried, only congesture is the game they play
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2009
Abuzola:

You don't have a god but you worship the alpha and omega ? Who is that god ? I believe jesus wasn't from your quote

I don't have a god, I worship the God who is the Alpha(begining) and Omega (end).

What quote?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Silly excuse like before. How can satan carry an Almighty God for God sake. Think ? Enough of this brainwash

Abuzola:

@kelly, Even christian don't know why their god was carried, only congesture is the game they play

Christians serve an Almighty God not a god.

Which of the two do you mean?

If you cannot comprehend the fact that the Word became flesh(Jesus), how will you understand how that happened.

Besides, he was led of the Spirit to be tempted so he obviously submitted to it.

Would it be out of place to point out that The Christ was both the Son of God and the Son of Man? grin
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2009
Ahonohai, stop telling lies, when you are in a tight corner you pretend likewise you and others who happen to debate with me. You dare not go to your church and say 'we do not worship jesus ?" so do u agree with me that jesus of Nazarath was a Prophet not God ?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by kolaoloye(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2009
Pleeeease get understanding.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Ahonohai, stop telling lies

Please list out the lies I have told on this thread in chronological order.

Abuzola:

Ahonohai, stop telling lies, when you are in a tight corner you pretend likewise you and others who happen to debate with me.

Please explain this phrase as it doesn't make sense.

Abuzola:

You dare not go to your church and say 'we do not worship jesus ?"

When did I say this? Please do not lie.

Abuzola:

so do u agree with me that jesus of Nazarath was a Prophet not God ?

NO
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2009
I'll just answer the question.

Jesus was taken from place to place by the devil because he needed to be the perfect example for all Christians. He had to prove to us that even though temptation would come, we would be able to withstand and overcome it.

Heb 4:15
, but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
KJV

He needed to show us that temptation should not lead to sin. And He did.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by tkb417(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2009
Poor understanding.
very true!

Abuzola you're daft.
are you just knowing

complete confused person.

Thts an understatement

quarter mus.lim and full statanic. Woe to you
grin grin grin grin amen!!!!
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by wooleyboi(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2009
islam is the religion of fools, so dont be surprised , check how stupid moh'd and his filthy qur'an is, i was in islam, i was even a leader, before i saw light, even moh'd promised them hell but assumed God may change his mind,and he himself says he does not know the way, a child abuser, promiscuous,rebellious, father of terrorists, stingy, selfish, partial,  manipulative he is a beast

check out www.islamlies.com
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:39am On Jul 11, 2009
This is the type of character i hate in the life of the christians,how then?-now Nikki has no reason to consider this thread as Rubbish!,Abuzola is saying something very important here and we need some helpful opinions and view concerning it,sincerely speaking i dont like how the christians behave when it comes to matters as such,always finding a possible means to put  confussion.Why??, angry .,this may be an oposse to your respond to thread, dont find anything on my post embarassing as you deserve more than "Bullshit!". The Question is simple as A.B.C and i need you to respond to it,on how you understand it,likewise the other christians on NL .

Here is the Question i repeat on my post:Can any cross worshipper explain to me why their god was  manipulated by satan?  , dont be upset because you have been describe as the "Cross Whorshippers"?,are you now denying the Cross? and frankly speaking it seems to me you dont have any idea about this thread,Abuzola is not reffering to something else,like you read clearly ,he said "God"-please dont mix up everything here.

Nikky23:

Hisses angry

This is rubbish, well thank goodness u said their "god" so u r referring to sumthing else and not "God" and by d way what do u mean by cross worshippers?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Monicaa: 2:21am On Jul 11, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

:Can any cross worshipper explain to me why their god was manipulated by satan?

Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. The Spirit was responsible for the encounter. In his short life the Lord seemed to attempt to experience as much of humanity as possible. As a Christan if he could be tempted and he overcame it then so can you, if he could fast(suffer) for the sake of God then so can you, When it comes to the end of it and one gets judged you can't argue your way, 'life is hard', he has lived it.

The Biblical concept of "tempting" is a testing to demonstrate genuiness, faithfulness nd character. These temptations confirmed His qualification to be our Messiah nd Redeemer,

Hope this helps.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:06am On Jul 11, 2009
Monicca dear,you just mention something on your post which i really need more explanation.on how Jesus was led by a spirit into the desert place"wilderness"-to suffer, just for no reason,how can this be true if ?.Remember the bible declared he was led by a spirit ,but for what purpose?.,the term"The Spirit" doesn't make any sence like you know.,an unknown spirit?.- not really specific . Have a look again at that story in the bible and tell me:
*Who was there when it happened? Just Jesus and Satan.
*Who do you think came back and reported the conversation between Jesus and Satan word for word so that it could be written down in the Bible?
*Was it Jesus or was it Satan?,
dont listen to those fairy tales, use your brain dear. it didn't make much sense to me either. . . embarassed

Proof that the Bible was written by Morons.

Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 4:04am On Jul 11, 2009
mmm, funny indeed, ahonohai, you are a confused person, is a pity i can't insert quote otherwise you would have seen your lies, denying worshipping jesus and again retracting you worship him.

I'm sorry can't go on with this with you
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 4:14am On Jul 11, 2009
Monica and others, thank you for revealing the truth, how can God be led to willderness for Heaven's sake, the holy spirit led him to wilderness, this is again another bluff that the Holy spirit is not holy.

Why do you keep following things you don't understand ? You can't even explain simple attribute of an Almighty God. Shame on you, this again show the complicatiom of christendom, even christianity was never in the bible, i wonder
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2009
cheesy grin
Abuzola:

mmm, funny indeed, ahonohai, you are a confused person, is a pity i can't insert quote otherwise you would have seen your lies, denying worshipping jesus and again retracting you worship him.

Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2009
Christians a message for you from God.

Quran 4:49-50
Have you not seen those (christians) who claim sanctity for themselves ? Nay, but Allah sanctifies whom He wills, and they will not be dealt with injustice even equal to the extent of a scalish thread in the long slit of a date stone. Look how they invent a lie against God and enough is that as a manifest sin.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2009
Abuzola:

What's fuunny? Now you cant quote eh?

You've seen an answer you can't handle and you decide to run away. . .

@ all

Please note how our dear friend has tactfully changed the topic
Abuzola:

Christians a message for you from God.

Quran 4:49-50
Have you not seen those (christians) who claim sanctity for themselves ? Nay, but Allah sanctifies whom He wills, and they will not be dealt with injustice even equal to the extent of a scalish thread in the long slit of a date stone. Look how they invent a lie against God and enough is that as a manifest sin.

Since you don't believe in the Holy Spirit, why won't you disbelieve that he is Holy?
Abuzola:

Monica and others, thank you for revealing the truth, how can God be led to willderness for Heaven's sake, the holy spirit led him to wilderness, this is again another bluff that the Holy spirit is not holy.

Why do you keep following things you don't understand ? You can't even explain simple attribute of an Almighty God. Shame on you, this again show the complicatiom of christendom, even christianity was never in the bible, i wonder
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by mamagee3(f): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2009
Joblessness has taken its course on some ignorant people. angry
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2009
mama-gee:

Joblessness has taken its course on some ignorant people. angry

Care to be more specific?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Understand Why Jesus Death Was A Perfect Sacrifice / John 1:1 - LOGOS and THEOS / Sex Is A Spiritual Affair: Unlawful Sex Is A Destiny Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.