Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

"I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out (118449 Views)

Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) / Mike Ezuruonye Claims He's Not Bleaching / I Am Not Bleaching - Mike Ezuruonye Blast Bleaching Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elli-dude:
That's my cream she's got..

Yeah... That's your cream. Her's is the original though!

Just a joke. No offence..
I'm sure your's is the original too
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by sonnie10: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Honestly, I totally believe her story of cocoa butter. Trust me, even if you are using petroleum jelly, your other day to day habits/ life style can enhance your complexion. More so, if you are not overly expose to sunlight. Things like drinking enough water, cold to mild temperature of our living environment, some vegetables and fruits etc.

I know of some that were very dark skin when they were in nija, after a couple of years abroad, their skin totally changed. This is a lady that can afford some luxury, especially in Ghana where the is 24/7 electricity unlike Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by johniho1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
You guys are just sayinq sh*t o Weitn b una own, she said she don't bleech? Than why all this noise undecided
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by johniho1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
sonnie10: Honestly, I totally believe her story of cocoa butter. Trust me, even if you are using petroleum jelly, your other day to day habits/ life style can enhance your complexion. More so, if you are not overly expose to sunlight. Things like drinking enough water, cold to mild temperature of our living environment, some vegetables and fruits etc.

I know of some that were very dark skin when they were in nija, after a couple of years abroad, their skin totally changed. This is a lady that can afford some luxury, especially in Ghana where the is 24/7 electricity unlike Nigeria.
am with this buddy. You right jo.
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by sonnie10: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
The difference is, when you use the same cocoa butter and then go to hustle, like roast corn by street corner or jump from one danfo to another, it will never give the same result .

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by 123gist(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
Am using cocoa butter na........ It does not bleach the skin na
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by sonnie10: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
check and compare her old pixs with the one here, you will notice that she is just Toned and not 'Bleached'. Big difference!
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yvonne,cocoa butter dey make persin dark nau.... U dey mix ya own with toothpaste and glycerine? undecided
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by cutebobo(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
That's y I love Genevieve Nnaji. She neva bleached even though she got all money to do it. Nelson, stop dis b4 I break ur waist
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by cold(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hmmm..issokay

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
She f**king bleaches her skin for personal reasons. What is people's problem with that? Nonsense! Go girl. Do whatever you like with your skin. They should ask why people ink their skin as well. The rate at which people all rather stars are putting tattoos on their skin is alarming and nobody is complaining. Hypocrite Atlanta based black...blahblahblah!

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by sweetnectar: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
jasmine21: See her denying like we've never used cocoa butter before Lmao!! I've been using cocoa butter for years and i even know some guys who use it. It doesnt change d skin. Madam talk true! You're either mixing it with bleaching cream or you're using d bleacher straight up.

Just because it happened like that for you does not mean that it won't be different for other ppl jesus everybody's skin is different. I use shea butter and dudu osun and not only is my skin dry azz hell from the stupid azz dudu osun but my skin is also lighter. cocoa butter does the same thing to. mscheww

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Youngtekkey(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
I don't believe this thrash
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Raymondif: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
Celebrity don suffer!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by ABB1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
grin[quote author=Elli-dude]Who's gonna answer that, GOOGLE
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Goldwine1(f): 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
The truth is that no body wants to get darker, even those who used cocoa butter and were getting darker stopped using the so called cocoa butter with immediate effect. Guess they would have continued if it was (some how) toning them.
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by tonididdy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
patssy: I dnt just get it atall, it's her skin for goodness sake nd she has every right to do whatever she deems fit. It's obvious U guyz have been using the fake cocoa butter then. Pls spare her cos she's not answerable to any of you
...blother nba...nba...do u know how much weavon nelson movies cost?...it is my biznexx, i dont want my eyes to decieve me.if she dey bleached for tv and come dey black for real yife,then than na 'see gobe''...ojoro of the sight which is punishable by global yabbing.

so it is my yight...ok....doooooooooooooor
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Naijamericana: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
DJDOLA: Say d truth and d truth shall set u free....madam u are bleaching or not?

She dey bleach...no mind am cheesy
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Jaymima(f): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
I want to know something...
Isn't it possible this Queen Eliza's brand of Cocoa Butter is different from the others?
Jes asking...
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Raymondif: 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Jay-mima:
I want to know something...
Isn't it possible this Queen Eliza's brand of Cocoa Butter is different from the others?
Jes asking...
hahaha....go ask am for house!
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by lekzwyc(m): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
Whether she bleach or she no bleach, u want to go n die?
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Raymondif: 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
ignis: Darling Please don't mind the haters...
Let them Keep making empty noise.
lol....i dey suspect u,u dey bleach!
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by touchplay(m): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nigerians and their thing ! Smh..... For those saying 'i use cocoa butter,y is my colour still the same ?. What She uses is Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter, AND NOT MAMA GBENGA cocoa butter mixture lyk the one yu got 4rm a gateman's kiost..... Car na car,bt person wey dey drive 1989 peugeot 504 n person wey dey cruise 2014
Toyota Camry cant in eni way,get †ђξ same groove..bt na Driive all dey drive....so pls stop 8ing....she uses wa† her skin wants..n its lyk wow !...... Must yu guyz beef enityn dat makes sence?9ja n jeolousy...smh

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by crazymommy(f): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Na advertisment she wan advertise,she no kn say dat kind of cream no dey nigeria
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
is this really Yvonne nelson?? whoa
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Bee4drizzy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elli-dude:
That's my cream she's got..
dey share same name but urs is surely fake...
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Bee4drizzy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
crazymommy: The cocoa butter am using and people are saying am not as fair as before ever since i started using it,this lady can lie for África.
ma dear u are using a fake cocoa butter
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Airforce1(m): 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
Bee4drizzy: dey share same name but urs is surely fake...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by plaetton: 12:20am On Jan 10, 2014
pet4luv2k10ioma: That means the cream is very ok in your body. pls leave her alone

So lighter complexion is ok for African women, and I suppose darker complexion is not?

If you wanna brainwash a population, you start with the women.- And that is not a sexist remark.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by MeGaStReEt: 12:32am On Jan 10, 2014
Like seriously, I've been using Cocoa Butter for years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.