Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet (30268 Views)

Mikel Shines: Do You Think Mourinho Would Have Allowed Mikel To Play UCL? / Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea / Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by dridowu: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kerereke obi, up chelsea for life.
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Archmed(m): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
crisycent: It will be outrageous if Yaya Toure doesn't win. Yaya has been the most consistent african player, his pure strength makes you forget he's not a striker, his free kicks are just mind blowing. Yaya all the way....let's not be sentimental about it.
bros pls text me ur mobile number so wen Mikel wins I can send u a condolence message.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by alotofgrace(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2014

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by 1forall: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chelsea is probably taking the responsibility for his transportation because it's an official engagement + they need him back to training as quickly as possible. There are a lot of games coming up and management appears not ready to take chances with commercial flights.

Good for Mikel though I don't think he would have planned to return that quickly if he made his own way down.
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by ogahope(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mikel my main man..... U deserve it! See a man dt is deligent in his work.
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by bizibrain(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
crisycent: It will be outrageous if Yaya Toure doesn't win. Yaya has been the most consistent african player, his pure strength makes you forget he's not a striker, his free kicks are just mind blowing. Yaya all the way....let's not be sentimental about it.
Africa football would b respected if yaya doesnt win it, it would b an evidence dat individually brilliance will nt go a long way in african football award, but rather hw a player make use of his brilliant skiils 2 produce sometin tangible 4 his team.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Chimzy2(m): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
just give me 2 reasons why yaya deserves the award more than Mikel based on last season's performance?
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Dreament(m): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mikel is a gud player but yaya is far better than him. Chelsea can do without mikel but mancity cant do without yaya. Base on naij blood i tip mikel to claim the award. But its not gonna easy, because yaya is just 2 gud
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by psalm68(m): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
park well joor make i see front

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by jackpot(f): 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
If you believe Mikel will win the prestigious APOTY award, hit LIKE!!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by bizibrain(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
MOD, NOTE DIS, BAN ME FOR 2 MONTHS ON NAIRALAND IF JOHN OBI MIKEL DOESNT WIN D AFRICA FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR AWARD 2MORO
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Dreament(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chimzy2: just give me 2 reasons why yaya deserves the award more than Mikel based on last season's performance?
remeber mancity wud hv won premirship if not 4 the absence of yaya due to nation cup. Just watch him claimed the trophy dis season
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nairaboi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
like my post if u are team#yaya toure
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by grandstar(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
His boss owns a yacht worth over $300m. A private jet is the least of his worries.
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by psalm68(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dreament: remeber mancity wud hv won premirship if not 4 the absence of yaya due to nation cup. Just watch him claimed the trophy dis season
which kin talk b this,so Why Ivory Coast didnt win the nations cup was he also absent

3 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by bizibrain(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dreament: Mikel is a gud player but yaya is far better than him. Chelsea can do without mikel but mancity cant do without yaya. Base on naij blood i tip mikel to claim the award. But its not gonna easy, because yaya is just 2 gud
Chelsea is more compititive and filled wit talent dan man city,dey arnt a 1 man team. Tell me 1 player dat is indispensible in chelsea.

Mata dey chop bench like ameobi

Eto dey bench toress like shit

Oscar dey chop bench

likewise ramirez,

david luize bench warming is alarming,

john terry sef dey chop bench

lampard sef don sitdown 4 bench wey mikel dey play.

Demba Ba no get starting bearing

Hazard,cech was bench against derby county

Except frm asley cole(left back) nd petr cech(goal keeper), dere is no one unbenchable in chelsea fc because chelsea dey rotate player.

So wat crap ar u saying.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
joshua idibia: grin grin 1-2 , 1-2 , 2-1........man U de test microphone?
hahahahahahahahahahaha. . oboi i don laff taya sinc i c ur coment
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wish he wins this. But unfortunately, he will not. But it's good to see a Nigerian player make teh Top 3 again since JJ in 2004.
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by cuteprinz(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hmmmm..
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by ENERGY74(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
He is worthy of d award.
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dreament: remeber mancity wud hv won premirship if not 4 the absence of yaya due to nation cup. Just watch him claimed the trophy dis season
and did ivory coast win the nations cup with the presenc of yaya toure? yes or no?
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Koolface4u: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mike all D way

#team mikel#

#team chelsea#

#team 9ja#
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by LMAyedun(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
#TeamMikel
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by ejifranks(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
mikel all the way
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by meforyou1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
sharap
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Gguy4real: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Go mikel I really support you with all I have go make us proud God bless you
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by KLand(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
This is your time Mikel. This is your time Nigeria! And the winner is....................

Mikel OBI of Nigeria.
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by jelel6: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
He deserves it because he has achieved more trophy-wise compare to yaya. But yaya is a better player anytime. Anyday, By a mile.
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by ecolime(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
Jarus: Wish he wins this. But unfortunately, he will not. But it's good to see a Nigerian player make teh Top 3 again since JJ in 2004.
Hmmm... "He will not"?? sad You sound so sure about that. I really hope you get proved wrong undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaju Pinnick Set To Resign: Reveals Why He Will Step Down As NFF President / Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card / Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.