Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Mobile LED Advertising In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile LED Advertising In Nigeria (1692 Views)

The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) / History Of Advertising In Nigeria / Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile LED Advertising In Nigeria by Godspalm(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2008
I am thinking strongly of moving my investments to Nigeria, can anyone suggest to me what a realistic price to charge companies to advertise on LED, Its a mobile unit with a built in LED giant screen capable of displaying moving pictures, live pitures, digital images, It is a size of 6ft height and 10ft length. All preliminary licenses and registration have been concluded in Nigeria. www.Godspalminvestments.co.uk for information on themobile LED display panels.

Are there potentials for more successes in Nigeria than in the UK?

is it true that having a company abroad and the same in Nigeria will reduce cost of duties paid if goods sent from one of its primary location (UK) to its branch location in Nigeria?

Any suggestion as to how to break into the advertising industry, getting clients etc?

Any suggestions as to a credible shipping company?

Thank you for your suggestion

Godspalm
Re: Mobile LED Advertising In Nigeria by foye57(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2008
hey godspalm.
i believe u have a good business idea but i hpe u hav thot it thru well.first, u need to know nigeria cud be a funny country and wat u expect might not be wat u get.but if u publicise very well, u'll def get patronage from d big companies - i presume u hav a proposal to present to them.i also think it'll work well in places where u hav lots of people comin together at the same time, say the galleria etc.
u said u hav done all preliminary licencing and reg., wat about with the signage and bill board regulatory body in lagos?have u gotten to them.Naija cud be funny!
dont know any shipping agency i can recommend.wish u all the very best.let nairalanders know how it goes.we cud advertise as well, for a discount.cheers.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Liteforex.com A Valid And A Good Forex Broker Pls I Need Advice / The Financial World Is Coming To An End........nigerian Workers Be Prepared / Who Is The Best Artist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.