Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? (23396 Views)

The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) / Different Types Of Advertising In Nigeria / History Of Advertising In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by jeoma: 1:08am On Jul 29, 2006
How Much Would Billboard Advertising Cost In Nigeria Specifically Abuja

Hey whats up.

I'm starting a business in Abuja and i would like to get a rough estimate of how much it would cost to run a billboard campaign, the basis on which they charge, and if anybody knows, the man to talk to.

I guess this is a lot to ask on my first post but you all seem fairly knowledgable. Could you help a lady out.
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by adconline(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2006
contact Rocana Nigeria Ltd ttp://www.rocana-nigeria.com
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by jeoma: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2006
you have made my christmas card list top 10. Will make this contact straight away. Many thanks.
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by jeoma: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2006
I just tried to contact rocnana using the web adress. There is a problem with their contact and quote page. Has anyone used them before, are they reputable.

If so please let me know a direct contact email address or phone number. This is nowhere on the web, even the Nigeria business directory has not recorded their contact details (only their address)!!

Many Thanks everyone.
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by adconline(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2006
contact me via my email address
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by nurenga(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2006
i work with rosabel advetising limited

you can come to our office at 31 aromire avenue, off adeniyi jones , ikeja. ,or call yinka (finance dept) 08057161098
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by Esona: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2006
I can recommend Rocana as I had used their services in outdoor media. They were efficient
and very professional and I can compare the quality of their printing to standard I am used to in the UK. They can be contacted on +234 42 456 458. Goodluck!

www.globalexposure.co.uk
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by qleyo(f): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2006
Esona, do you have a branch in Nigeria presently? And are you more marketing research/analysis (market segmentation, marketing mix strategies and so on) or do you also cover creative advertising.

I work for an Ad Agency in London currently, however for the past 2/3 years have managed a design agency (myself and a partner) - In about a year we plan on extending our Ad Agency to Nigeria (more my decision as that was my original plan) and speculatively; collaborating/cooperating/working in tandem with a Marketing agency will be tangible.
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by jeoma: 1:02am On Aug 21, 2006
Thanks everybody for your help,

Esona i especially appreciate your remarks with respect to the quality of their work.

Could i ask what sort of pricing structure companies like rocnana usually offer so i have a jumping off point in negotiations.

Do they price a job based on a certain time frame. How long were your billboards displayed for? I will be providing the artwork and would expect the advertising structures to be displayed for a period of approximately 2-3 months. Is it customary to build display time into the price?

, Alternatively is there a price fixed regardless of the amount of time the advert is displayed.

Thanks again.
I.J
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by Esona: 8:04pm On May 14, 2007
The rates can be provided by Rocana outdoor. Contact them by email outdoor@rocana.org
I know they are one of the most reputable outdoor advertising services company in Nigeria.

All the very best. I had been travelling and not had much access to the net. Take care.
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by kashikapor(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2007
dude check the dates, u are so late @Esona
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by sexyella: 12:23pm On May 17, 2007
lol
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by sshhoollaa(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2007
IJ,
NICE TO HEAR THAT.
YOU CAN CONTACT STARCOM MEDIA SERVICES, 47A, ADEKUNLE FAJUYI WAY, GRA, IKEJA.
THEY ARE INTO OUTDOOR ADVERTS TOO(BIG TIME).
GOD'LL HELP U.
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by bisisexy(f): 8:09pm On May 20, 2007
jeoma, hi pls i need to do some bill boards too,can u kindly tell me the price ranges?is rocana really reputable?
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by tonyodeh(m): 10:11am On May 22, 2007
hello ijeoma

It seems to me that you are only interested in billboards as a means of communicating your services or goods, i think its good but there are aslo other means which you could also add to these to reach a wide and target audience 4 example bulk messaging, web design, press adverts and handbills, my company (Citiconnect) is able to provide such services to you at an affordable price. call 08023191080 4 more info
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by SOJ(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2007
Billboard prices range from N250,000- depending on how large and how much u wanna do.It also matters who u go to;if u go a big concern to egt it done, u might get a whooping estimate.Its best to get a small firm to work it.U can checkout Poise Media Company: 01-8716673. Ask for Victor
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by OliveB(f): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2007
I just checked out now if this Victor Ariyibi guy has a blog spot, and he actually does. Incase you want to find out more about his work you can just go to www.victorariyibi..com . I think it was cool, and one can learn a lot from his site.
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by Hebsoft(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2007

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by cheggyez(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2007
Hello,
I write adverts. but i'm still a student and i dont have a company of my own.
is it possible to sell some of the adverts i've written?
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by cheggyez(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2007
Which company advertizes for nokia here in nigeria?
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by owendman: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2008
just contact OPTIMUM EXPOSURES NIG LIMITED OR www.optimum exposures.com.
they are professional.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by lucabrasi(m): 12:34am On Nov 13, 2008
@qleyo
are you gys planning on extending to the nigerian market and what do you actually do cause i have a few stuffs in mind along these lines i.e as a client
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by smartsoft(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2008
and if you guys need an ART DIRECTOR for your design contact me, 08025266821, 07029461269, uc@ucheugo.com
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by bugus: 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2009
if u want any advert agency in the east of nigeria you can call dis no 08065217733, they understand the language of ur prodct and ur services. spread ur reach.
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by coolgenius: 3:14am On Aug 15, 2009
Some people get their billboard graphics printed in the U.S. and then ship it to Nigeria. Pretty Logical Intl can ship anything to you from the U.S.A. Business Cards, Postcards, Car Wraps, Posters, Banners. Quality!!! American Style!!!

Check them out at

www.prettylogical.com

Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by erne: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
WE ARE THE ASSOCIATION OF POSTER DISTRIBUTORS OF LAGOS STATE. WE SPECIALIZE IN ALL FORMS OF POSTER ADVERTISING IN LAGOS STATE. WE HAVE ADVERT PANELS(4 BY 2 FEET) IN ALL MAJOR PEDESTRIAN(FOOTBRIDGES) IN LAGOS STATE WHERE YOU CAN ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND EVENTS AT AFFORDABLE COST.

CONTACT: THE ASSOCIATION OF POSTER DISTRIBUTORS: 08139458588, 08053408939.
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by erne: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
WE ARE THE ASSOCIATION OF POSTER DISTRIBUTORS OF LAGOS STATE. WE SPECIALIZE IN ALL FORMS OF POSTER ADVERTISING IN LAGOS STATE. WE HAVE ADVERT PANELS(4 BY 2 FEET) IN ALL MAJOR PEDESTRIAN(FOOTBRIDGES) IN LAGOS STATE WHERE YOU CAN ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND EVENTS AT AFFORDABLE COST.

CALL: THE ASSOCIATION OF POSTER DISTRIBUTORS: 08139458588, 08053408939.
Re: Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? by erne: 6:20am On Feb 03, 2016
We are pleased to introduce to you a new means of POSTER ADVERTISING which serves as a replacement for indiscriminate Poster Pasting/ Distribution in Lagos State.

Our Agency is approved by LASAA and the methods of our operation include Poster on an Aluminum Frame,
to be place inside the walk-way of all pedestrian bridges in Lagos.

Advantages of this mode of Advert:
1. Your Advert reaches your desired audience
2. Wider coverage; Students, women, men, workers, employed and unemployed
3. It is relatively cheap and affordable.
4. Flexible Advert Plans
5. You are on the right side of the law(LASAA)
6. Available on all Pedestrian Bridges in Lagos.

Contact us for more details:
freemacx78@yahoo.com
08139458588, 08053408939

(1) (Reply)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App / Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.