Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Ndi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi (2122 Views)

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland – Electoral Reforms And Other Matters / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi by clean2: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
judging by the current political realities of the current alignment between the north and south wes

4 Likes

Re: Ndi by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
We are not cowards angry

13 Likes

Re: Ndi by donphilopus: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
In Igbo Posters' voice, "you're a South East wannabe".

2 Likes

Re: Ndi by slimthugchimee(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
We are the greatest warriors on earth

2 Likes

Re: Ndi by Kairoseki77: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
slimthugchimee: We are the greatest warriors on earth

shocked shocked shocked

grin
Re: Ndi by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
We reject any party that does not have our interest at heart... APC is an hausa yoruba tool to capture Power.

1 Like

Re: Ndi by clean2: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
whats the elders see while lying down a young child wont see even atop the iroko tree
Re: Ndi by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
@OP: stop being funny! The stink that drove the north and west to the other corner is not coming from the south-south. If GEJ had looked for allIes elsewhere, he mIght not have had thIs much oposItIon. I say this as an Igbo person - let's not be foolish.
Re: Ndi by nku5: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
OP- you have missed the mark from the start. Why should ethnic factors be brought to bear on choice of party. Whatever happened to ideology?

Moreover FFK is in APC. With that smelly beast in there igbos will never embrace that party
Re: Ndi by clean2: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
in a marrage of strange people as the case which nigeria represent its glaring that ideology plays less impact in political decisions but rather ethnic and religious sentiments takes central position. I think this time igbos lets play a more rational and pragmatic politics rather than be pushed by heroic sentiment which at the final end we wont be left with wounds to treat.

1 Like

Re: Ndi by Jman06(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
@op, you talk like A BRAINLESS LITTLE CHILD.. Igbos are politically smarter now and can never make the mistake of aligning with APC. Do you know what that 'd imply? That Igbos cannot stand their grounds politically but 'd swing to any direction hausa muslims and their southwest counterparts want them to go. That 'd spell doom for the political future of ndi igbo! Besides, Jonathan has done well for us and deserves our unalloyed support. No one pays good with evil and expects karma to clap hands in praise of him/her.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi by nku5: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
clean2: in a marrage of strange people as the case which nigeria represent its glaring that ideology plays less impact in political decisions but rather ethnic and religious sentiments takes central position. I think this time igbos lets play a more rational and pragmatic politics rather than be pushed by heroic sentiment which at the final end we wont be left with wounds to treat.

Igbos generally don't make the best poiiticians because we are not very good at aligning and contorting into shape whenever conditions change. Its a good and a bad thing. Its virtue to be loyal but like you said the country we are in is a dog eat dog state.

I honestly think igbos will never throw GEJ under the bus. The support will go right to the wire.
Re: Ndi by mike404(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
clean2: in a marrage of strange people as the case which nigeria represent its glaring that ideology plays less impact in political decisions but rather ethnic and religious sentiments takes central position. I think this time igbos lets play a more rational and pragmatic politics rather than be pushed by heroic sentiment which at the final end we wont be left with wounds to treat.
WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE

2 Likes

Re: Ndi by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Emzybrown: We reject any party that does not have our interest at heart... APC is an hausa yoruba tool to capture Power.
how else wud they show they have your interest at heart after the leadership of APGA was invited to the merger talk that led to APC formation?They chose not to join APC and even declared war against okorocha who believe it is not good 4 ndi igbo to put their eggs in one basket.If APC wins at the centre,then u will be missing out of the political equation in the country.ndi igbo let your people join political parties of their choice, APC inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Ndi by maasoap(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
These are hypocrites. The last time I checked, PDP has 4 governors in South South and 3 governors in South East which tells me that the Northerners you hate so much are still the majority in the party you so much cherished. What a dilemma?

2 Likes

Re: Ndi by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
its a democracy vote for who you like based on any sentiments you so choose

characters from the North West and South West are joining hands together. The rug can still be pulled from beneath their feets while a new generation of politicians are elevated from these regions. The institution of the Presidency has the capacity to do this! The voice of the good people of North Central has not been heard yet. The North is no longer a monolith. While Buhari and Tambuwal lead the rebellion from the North West, the silence of Gowon and David Mark from North Central says a lot.

Jonathan will be re-elected in 2015. He should simply focus on good governance and deliver on electricity

The APC noise is what it is, just noise! The much they can achieve is may be gain some new states and also loose a few. They have no capacity to oust an incumbent President. If I see signs that they can I will tell you!

2 Likes

Re: Ndi by Ikengawo: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
slimthugchimee: We are the greatest warriors on earth

gbam.
Re: Ndi by Sloan: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ikengawo:

gbam.

Greatest warriors that have only fought ONE war all their existence and they lost so woefully and tragically, their Ojukwu ran to Abidjan naked, a record 3 M in 2 years 6 months and 9 days and still crying about it 40+ years later! No other people have lost so badly and so pained they are old cry babies!

6 Likes

Re: Ndi by aljharem(m): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
I still very much love my Igbo brothers. @ Other Nigerians rather than castigate them, lets try and reason and counter-reason with them.

If they feel cheated, we as a nation should be asking WHY ? and how it can be resolved

Two wrong will NEVER make a RIGHT !

1 Like

Re: Ndi by IdomaLikita: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2014
mikeansy: its a democracy vote for who you like based on any sentiments you so choose

characters from the North West and South West are joining hands together. The rug can still be pulled from beneath their feets while a new generation of politicians are elevated from these regions. The institution of the Presidency has the capacity to do this! The voice of the good people of North Central has not been heard yet. The North is no longer a monolith. While Buhari and Tambuwal lead the rebellion from the North West, the silence of Gowon and David Mark from North Central says a lot.

Jonathan will be re-elected in 2015. He should simply focus on good governance and deliver on electricity

The APC noise is what it is, just noise! The much they can achieve is may be gain some new states and also loose a few. They have no capacity to oust an incumbent President. If I see signs that they can I will tell you!

...So the North-Central People have become "Good People" Overnight! And Gowon & Mark Best Represent Our Sentiments!

Okay Oh!

1 Like

Re: Ndi by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2014
clean2: judging by the current political realities of the current alignment between the north and south west, i am suggesting that ndi igbo should move to the apc inorder not to pitch us as aggressors against the other two major ethnic groups who have joined force against the south south. If we recall historic events pre, during and post the civil war, we shall see that the south south always choose to align with the north and south west and always prefer to distrust us. Lets becareful not to repeat past historical mistakes which had grave consequences.

nwanne you may have a point
eziokwu if not that GEJ is a good man personally, i would have dumped him since

the so called "ss" people are not reciprocating our love
though i must specifically call out the ijo people on this issue
"ss" is not ijaw alone
there are igbo, ibibio and others there too
Re: Ndi by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 09, 2014
alj harem: I still very much love my Igbo brothers. @ Other Nigerians rather than castigate them, lets try and reason and counter-reason with them.

If they feel cheated, we as a nation should be asking WHY ? and how it can be resolved

Two wrong will NEVER make a RIGHT !

now i believe that you are "Ijaw-citizen". smh
what is your own with us?
we don't give a damn about what you think about us
Re: Ndi by backtosender: 12:36am On Jan 09, 2014
Sloan:

Greatest warriors that have only fought ONE war all their existence and they lost so woefully and tragically, their Ojukwu ran to Abidjan naked, a record 3 M in 2 years 6 months and 9 days and still crying about it 40+ years later! No other people have lost so badly and so pained they are old cry babies!
and how many did ur tribe won?rather they lost kwara to fulani no wonder you are gambari slave for ever,they fear igbo more than anybody in nigeria, this is why gambari is shitting in their pants allying with sw to see if they can out numbered GEJ supporters.Tell me,how many ibo politician been shamefully murdered by GAMBARI? none, at list ibos have murder the man the whole GAMBARI look up 2. and they still dey fear ibo till today

ibos are the lion they fear in nigeria go and ask your masters in the north or though u will not understand due to una poor ego. Mr man pack well..

10 Likes

Re: Ndi by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 09, 2014
Sloan:

And yet, you are an Igboman's tenant in your own state. A big $hame on you 1diot undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ndi by ak47mann(m): 12:44am On Jan 09, 2014
Idi Amin: And yet, you are an Igboman's tenant in your own state. A big $hame on you 1diot undecided
This is why i don't argue with most of them,they are mostly tenants for igbo man,how can i argue with my tenant? i serve them final notice from my lawyer cool

6 Likes

Re: Ndi by winniz: 12:46am On Jan 09, 2014
kunle4toye@yaho:
how else wud they show they have your interest at heart after the leadership of APGA was invited to the merger talk that led to APC formation?They chose not to join APC and even declared war against okorocha who believe it is not good 4 ndi igbo to put their eggs in one basket.If APC wins at the centre,then u will be missing out of the political equation in the country.ndi igbo let your people join political parties of their choice, APC inclusive.
Thanks we are not interested in your Almajiris/Arewa Progrethieves Congress (APC). We are stable people that stand our ground and are no slave to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Ndi by winniz: 12:57am On Jan 09, 2014
Sloan:

How many yorubas fought the war? You Cowards can't fight ordinary Fulani's slaughtering you pigs in your Land ARUU!!

3 Likes

Re: Ndi by slimthugchimee(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2014
Sloan:

a new country fought a country like naija but wetin you guys do nothing just running around hiding under the hausas cowards like you

1 Like

Re: Ndi by cjrane: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2014
clean2: judging by the current political realities of the current alignment between the north and south west, i am suggesting that ndi igbo should move to the apc inorder not to pitch us as aggressors against the other two major ethnic groups who have joined force against the south south. If we recall historic events pre, during and post the civil war, we shall see that the south south always choose to align with the north and south west and always prefer to distrust us. Lets becareful not to repeat past historical mistakes which had grave consequences.

You are the biggest yoruba fool thinking you are deceiving Igbo. Yoruba party have never been known to win any national election since 1960, therefore, let Yoruba stay in APC. The result will be exactly the same.

4 Likes

Re: Ndi by donphilopus: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2014
cjrane:

You are the biggest yoruba fool thinking you are deceiving Igbo. Yoruba party have never been known to win any national election since 1960, therefore, let Yoruba stay in APC. The result will be exactly the same.
Before you call him a Yoruba boy because he doesn't support you, take a look at this:

https://www.nairaland.com/1582853/stand-apc-should-field-presidency/3#20718290

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Leading contender in Akwa Ibom State 2015 governorship. (prof. Richard King) / Abandoned Bridge Project In Badagry (pictures) / “ounce For Ounce, BokoHaram Is Equal To The Nigerian Military,” USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.