Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ndi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi (2088 Views)

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland – Electoral Reforms And Other Matters / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi by cjrane: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
donphilopus: Before you call him a Yoruba boy because he doesn't support you, take a look at this:

https://www.nairaland.com/1582853/stand-apc-should-field-presidency/3#20718290

If i click that your link, make my hand bend! As if we don't know of all the Yoruba people that must "advise" Igbos all the time on what to do using fake monikers. As Fela rightly put it, "Animals wan dash human beings, human rights?"

Yoruba knows that in spite of their noise, they will lose in 2015 just like their Ngige lost in Anambra. I just pray that enough security is provided nationwide to make rigging impossible. We shall be back on this page to discuss how APC lost.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ndi by DaLover(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
clean2: judging by the current political realities of the current alignment between the north and south west, i am suggesting that ndi igbo should move to the apc inorder not to pitch us as aggressors against the other two major ethnic groups who have joined force against the south south. If we recall historic events pre, during and post the civil war, we shall see that the south south always choose to align with the north and south west and always prefer to distrust us. Lets becareful not to repeat past historical mistakes which had grave consequences.
its not you talking, its your fear...and a carward dies a 1000 times....

Y not advise SW and North to move to APGA?
Re: Ndi by DaLover(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
kunle4toye@yaho:
how else wud they show they have your interest at heart after the leadership of APGA was invited to the merger talk that led to APC formation?They chose not to join APC and even declared war against okorocha who believe it is not good 4 ndi igbo to put their eggs in one basket.If APC wins at the centre,then u will be missing out of the political equation in the country.ndi igbo let your people join political parties of their choice, APC inclusive.

They were invited to generate enuf base to enable a Northerner take over power and they refused...so isnt that smart.
Re: Ndi by owobokiri(m): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
May Amadioha strike that igbo man who will lead a proud igbo culture straight to the bottom of the corrupt fulani. We swim or sink with Jonathan in as much as he is giving us our deu. It is a fight to finish. . Operation remake Nigeria at all cost
Re: Ndi by M17: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
I SWEAR WITH EVERYTHING ,I VOTED FOR MKO ABIOLA ,I VOTED OLUFALAE ,I VOTED OBASANJO , I SUPPORTED LATE GANI , ETC ,

WHY SHOULD THIS EVIL AXIS OF NIGERIA KEEP PUTTING IGBO PEOPLE DOWN EVERY TIME YOU TURN ON YOUR IPAD OR PC ?

IGNORANT AMALA THWARTS . grin

2 Likes

Re: Ndi by arkreality: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
And you say APC is not a tribal and Islamic Party? How can a sensible IGBO man support such party?

1] Chief Bisi Akande - National Chairman (Muslim)
2] Aminu Bello Masari - Deputy National Chairman (Muslim)
3] Fidelis Tumza - National Secretary (Muslim)
4] Mallam Nasir El-Rufai - Deputy National secretary. (Muslim)
5] Capt Bala Jibrin - National Dep. Treasurer (Muslim).
6] Hajia Sadiat Umar Farouk - National Treasurer (Muslim).
7] Alhaji Lai Mohammed - National Publicity Secretary (Muslim).
cool Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim).
9) Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim).
10)National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim).
11)National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim).
12). National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim).
13). National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim).
14). National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert).
15) EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim).
16) EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim).
Re: Ndi by clean2: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
i can never be a coward in as much as i hate the apc contraption, and i would enjoy to shoot them off every inch of igbo land, i believe at this stage it would be wiser to act a politician than a toy soldier warrior. All i ask for is that if we cant beat them lets be smart and join them rather than become the crying loser at the end. Ndi igbo shouldnt ever be conquered again. At this present time i cant count on a typical south south man to willingly stand up in union with a igbo man to go into battle of succession, so lets not risk our future championing the cause of the south south.in stead lets politically negotiate on how to conquer the apc.
Re: Ndi by Jman06(m): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
clean2: i can never be a coward in as much as i hate the apc contraption, and i would enjoy to shoot them off every inch of igbo land, i believe at this stage it would be wiser to act a politician than a toy soldier warrior. All i ask for is that if we cant beat them lets be smart and join them rather than become the crying loser at the end. Ndi igbo shouldnt ever be conquered again. At this present time i cant count on a typical south south man to willingly stand up in union with a igbo man to go into battle of succession, so lets not risk our future championing the cause of the south south.in stead lets politically negotiate on how to conquer the apc.
Your posts are so annoying! If say u near me dey vomit this nonsense eh, na uppercut i for take scatter ur jaw for u wallahi. You bloody coward! I can bet my balls to the fact that you are not an igboman. No igboman would exhibit this level of cowardice you are displaying here. How did you even conclude that only the SS and SE would vote for GEJ in 2015? FYI, there are many people of good conscience from the SW and even the north who would vote for GEJ. All he needs is a block vote from the SE and SS to add to what he would score from other regions to win the election. Even APC thieves understand this fact and that is why they are making frantic efforts to reduce the number of votes the president would garner from the SE and SS. However, i want you to mark my words today: JONATHAN WOULD WIN 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION CONVINCINGLY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Bomb Blast At Ejigbo Secondary School In Osun State? / Have You Collected Your Voters Card? / PDP Thrashes APC Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.