Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Stella Oduah, Anybody Can Edit A Cv And Post It Online In Minutes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah, Anybody Can Edit A Cv And Post It Online In Minutes. (681 Views)

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah, Anybody Can Edit A Cv And Post It Online In Minutes. by ba7man(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Big deal, I can edit my CV and post it online in less than 2mins.

I wonder what took them so long to think up that cover up method.

It still doesn't explain all those online pages with missing information concerning her M.B.A.

"M.B.A in the United States" littered all over the Internet definitely came from somewhere.

Who else would be better to present it than the Senate that were careless enough to let her slip by. This would help redeem their incompetence.

Please discuss.
Re: Stella Oduah, Anybody Can Edit A Cv And Post It Online In Minutes. by prov1029(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2014
I have finally seen a sensible Nigerian.
People can be so gullible to think that a word document cannot be edited in minutes.
Re: Stella Oduah, Anybody Can Edit A Cv And Post It Online In Minutes. by ba7man(m): 12:06am On Jan 09, 2014
prov10:29:
I have finally seen a sensible Nigerian.
People can be so gullible to think that a word document cannot be edited in minutes.
Bro, I run down for some Nigerians ooo..........After witnessing our Politicians lie for decades, some people are still eager to be fed more just for crumbs they'll receive or due to tribal sentiment.
Re: Stella Oduah, Anybody Can Edit A Cv And Post It Online In Minutes. by HowFar: 1:09am On Jan 09, 2014
@ba7man.

Your craze dey start small small. You open a thread, you logged off and then log on as prov10:29

Bros how long have you being talking to yourself and refering to yourself in the third person?

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Anybody Can Edit A Cv And Post It Online In Minutes. by ba7man(m): 6:58am On Jan 09, 2014
How Far?:
@ba7man.

Your craze dey start small small. You open a thread, you logged off and then log on as prov10:29

Bros how long have you being talking to yourself and refering to yourself in the third person?
You're loosing your mind.

Would you and the members of the "Likers club" that "Liked" your post mind if i strip myself naked this early morning and place a curse on your children (born and unborn) if I'm not Pro10:29??

Damn, there so many cretins on this forum.

BTW, your "princess" has a fresh fake Doctorate degree allegation against her, I'd advice you to get busy defending her this morning, she's given you and your cohorts extra work to do.
Re: Stella Oduah, Anybody Can Edit A Cv And Post It Online In Minutes. by Reptyle(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2014
ba7man: Big deal, I can edit my CV and post it online in less than 2mins.

I wonder what took them so long to think up that cover up method.

It still doesn't explain all those online pages with missing information concerning her M.B.A.

"M.B.A in the United States" littered all over the Internet definitely came from somewhere.

Who else would be better to present it than the Senate that were careless enough to let her slip by. This would help redeem their incompetence.

Please discuss.

People believe what they want to believe my brother.

On Nairaland, I have since made up my mind never to join issues with anyone. I speak my mind and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Hardtalk Doyin Okupe Senior Adviser To Nigerias President / APC Or PDP Killed Kunle Fadipe ---- NCP / Did Anyone Received This Sms Today About Ebola Virus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.