Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56302 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by theoctopus: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV. The Nigerian Senate have released the Curriculum Vitae (Resume) which Princess Stella Oduah the Aviation Minister used in securing her appointment. According to the release, they confirm that the Aviation Minister's CV was in line with her claims, against what some media outfits have been writing in the last few days. They warned that the online news outlets Sahara Reporters and Premium Times should stop giving out false and malicious information that might lead to breakdown of law and order. Sahara reporters have already accepted misleading Nigerians and still refuse to apologize for their malicious allegations and frivolous claims.

https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria?ref=stream

14 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by abuchilag: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sahara Reporters and Premium Times...why are you guys always at the centre of controversies ssurrounding public officers?

I would have thought that the FOI would make journalism in Nigeria more pprofessional and well detailed. Unfortunately it has turned journalism to a WMD in the hands of the opposition.

I stand to be corrected.

All those e-warriors....don't even attack me. I am only a concerned and neutral Nigerian. Na my oservation be that oo

53 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
shame on the SW and their media

shame on sharia reporters

shame on femi fanny kayode

155 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Damage control.

Failed woefully.

Facebook is the official site of Senate? tongue tongue tongue

52 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by theoctopus: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
superstar1: Damage control.

Failed woefully.

Facebook is the official site of Senate.

What is damage control? Why do damage control for a lie? You people in APC are liars. Sahara reporters are liars. They post credible news once in a while, but they are paid to spread APC lies. It is a shame. You people will destroy yourselves with your own lies

85 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by kelvincoll(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
interesting grin

1. The president of Saint Pauls College Mr. Peter Stith has denied ever telling Sahara Reporters that Stella Odua did not attend his university. When our agent contacted the University, the Registrar informed him that Sahara Reporters would need a “court subpoena” for them to release any information on a student, and since they did not bring any, no information was released to them.

23 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
theoctopus:

What is damage control? Why do damage control for a lie? You people in APC are liars. Sahara reporters are liars. They post credible news once in a while, but they are paid to spread APC lies. It is a shame. You people will destroy yourselves with your own lies

Liar from the pit of hell, I am not an APC supporter. Even if I am, I have the right to support good governance. I recognise one, when I see one and I can recognise a corrupt stinking and clueless government, when I see one,

What is there in Madam Stealer entering her room and bringing out her MSc certificate from "USA" and let her show the world.

Senate is now her megaphone. Was senate there when she was editing and lying in her CV.

31 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ckkris: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
For giving International status to Enugu Airport, the enemies of progress will still seek other futile ways to embarrass Stella, but ultimately making her more popular, and even larger than life.

77 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
I don't understand this, I thought Sahara Reporters already viewed this CV so as to verify the claims in the CV.

So if there was never any mention of an MBA on her CV, then what profile of Stella did Sahara initially view to be able to make a counter claim as per her education?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by theoctopus: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
superstar1:

Liar from the pit of hell, I am not an APC supporter. Even if I am, I have the right to support good governance. I recognise one, when I see one and I can recognise a corrupt stinking and clueless government, when I see one,

But you are a liar and a supporter of lies. You are a disgrace. A cheat who spreads false information all over the Internet. APC is a party of fraudsters and liars. And both of you fit each other well

68 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Ikengawo: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yoruba people have realized they are in the natural second class citizen status and won't be returning to power anytime soon after selling their father's land to Bola Tinubu. I'm ready for tomorrow's lie. Alison MADUEKE hasn't been mentioned in a while, I'm going to place my bet that they'll say she's from zimbabwe

76 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Of course corrupt " stealers" and fraudsters are always larger than life all over the world.

Madoff, Ibori, Bode George, Alams, Mexican drug lords are few in the same league.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
theoctopus:

But you are a liar and a supporter of lies. You are a disgrace. A cheat who spreads false information all over the Internet. APC is a party of fraudsters and liars. And both of you fit each other well

Damage control is not working.

Ppp look for another lie.

Tell Stella to enter her bedroom and bring out her MSc cert.

Is senate her megaphone?

Was senate there when she was forging CV.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by theoctopus: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Uchiha Madara: I don't understand this, I thought Sahara Reporters already viewed this CV so as to verify the claims in the CV.

So if there was never any mention of an MBA on her CV, then what profile of Stella did Sahara initially view to be able to make a counter claim as per her education?

Their report was not based on her CV she submitted to the NASS. It was based on her so called profile online on Wikipedia. It is so disgraceful what Sharia reporters is doing. They are a faceless junk newspaper. CVs of notable people on Wikipedia are not even put there by them. So shameful. How are we sure it wasnt Sahara reporters that edited the Wikipedia profile, put in that information and now go to press with it. That is what most like happened

80 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by HowFar: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Some nairalanders need to hide tonight.

After all the abuses people rained on her, this woman continues to grow from strenght to strenght.

55 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by theoctopus: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
superstar1:

Is senate her megaphone?

You are making an even bigger fool of yourself. Keep at it! cheesy

60 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by meforyou1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
That shameless cultist called sowore and his worthless sahara reporters should cover their heads in shame.
I said it that NNPC could not have employed her without verifying her certificates

47 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
superstar1:

Is senate her megaphone?

Was senate there when she was forging CV.

you really are a slowpoke.

39 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ichidodo: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
This woman has suffered, I weep for Stella

9 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
theoctopus:

You are making an even bigger fool of yourself. Keep at it! cheesy

PPP answer my germane questions.

Your damage control method Clearly shows her PR team lacks tact. They are as clueless as the govt they work for.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by HowFar: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Where's Kairoseki, duncephipos and Omo_lier?

13 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

you really are a slowpoke.

grin cheesy grin

Grammar is raining down from odoriferous mouth.

Just answer my questions.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
theoctopus:

Their report was not based on her CV she submitted to the NASS. It was based on her so called profile online on Wikipedia. It is so disgraceful what Sharia reporters is doing. They are a faceless junk newspaper. CVs of notable people on Wikipedia are not even put thee by them. So shameful. How are we sure it wasnt Sahara reporters that edited the Wikipedia profile, put in that information and now go to press with it. That is what most like happened

Wikipedia? Are you for real? Wow!

In both my Lit. and Eng. classes, my professors told the class NEVER to quote Wikipedia for research purposes. Though I personally love Wiki, but damn son, how can Wiki be your source?

24 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by HowFar: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
PDP5 vs APC1

34 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by meforyou1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
superstar1: Damage control.

Failed woefully.

Facebook is the official site of Senate.
mumu APC thug. Facebook is your papa's official website

19 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Ikengawo: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
I think the funniest is Fani Kayode has gone from minister of aviation of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to "cramjones" on an internet forum LOLOLOLOL These people really think the internet will change their fortunes

74 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by HowFar: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mods Frontpage please, lets shame shakara reporters.

34 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
This is the news page of senate. http://www.nassnig.org/nass/news.php

There is nothing like that there shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by HowFar: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Uchiha Madara:

Wikipedia? Are you for real? Wow!

In both my Lit. and Eng. classes, my professors told the class NEVER to quote Wikipedia for research purposes. Though I personally love Wiki, but damn son, how can Wiki be your source?

Did you bother reading the quote you're replying to?

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
that is Yoruba for you!

36 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
ichidodo: This woman has suffered, I weep for Stella
Great people suffer criticism.
Even Obama has.
And they end up always coming out stronger and firmer.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) / Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra / Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.