Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Making 30k Mobile Money In A Week By One Frank Okoh - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making 30k Mobile Money In A Week By One Frank Okoh (624 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making 30k Mobile Money In A Week By One Frank Okoh by lokya(f): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2014
Please ,I am the only one getting this forceful and persuasive email everyday? He gave a link to unsubscribe if I don't want to get any mail from him which I did only for me to get a mail telling me not to bother,that the request to join has expired.I was so happy only for nt to open my mail this morning to see a mail telling me the mobile making money has be been extended for another 48hrs.This really annoying
Re: Making 30k Mobile Money In A Week By One Frank Okoh by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2014
Wow, tot I was alone in ds shit.
Re: Making 30k Mobile Money In A Week By One Frank Okoh by twaintoy(f): 7:27am On Jan 09, 2014
The guy sends useless mails to me everyday, its so annoying. I tried to unsubscribe too only to get series of mails from him again.
Re: Making 30k Mobile Money In A Week By One Frank Okoh by Opengates(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Same here, I wrote him to clarify his claim or stop sending me email, he stopped for a while and started again. After that I simply moved his mails to spam folder and the email system labeled it spam. I never receive it in my inbox again. Therefore I suggest you move his mails up till date into your spam folder, that will do the trick.
Re: Making 30k Mobile Money In A Week By One Frank Okoh by favoured500: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
please expose there name,i have received mail from CORNELIUS NNAMANI AND ONE MATTHEW PHILOEMON,on this mobile money stuff.

(1) (Reply)

Start Ur Bread And Bakery Business With Ease And Start Making Ur Millions / Grow Ur Business : Get Over 5k Twitter Followers. Its Real! / Top Ten Mistakes Nigerian Netpreneurs Make And How To Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.