Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! (1554 Views)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Dangers Of Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2014
Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes
not burned?
Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not
burned?
So he that goes into his neighbor's wife;
whatsoever touches her shall not be innocent.

Proverbs 6 vs 27 - 29
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 09, 2014
Ok... I won't
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Mynd44: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2014
Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by larrymoore(m): 7:34am On Jan 09, 2014
I go stop ooo
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 09, 2014
What if they come romantically dressed with intent to `beg` for favors to revive their husbands careers ?
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by emmyskies(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2014
@mynd44: move interesting topics to front page pls. Nothing else really matters in this world. Everything we achieve in this world will not stand immediately we die. Only our salvation, holiness and righteousness will count after our death. People need to get born-again and take GOD serious. Thanks. GOD bless you
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by ebamma(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2014
if i sleep with a willing wife of another man, i don't think am committing a crime
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by adusco(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2014
martha: Ok... I won't

you shld rather say you wil stop,
woh abt ur EXs.
Plz dnt cruxify me o.lolz
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Ukutsgp(m): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2014
are u a lesbian?
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Ukutsgp(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2014
ebamma: if i sleep with a willing wife of another man, i don't think am committing a crime
people will sleep with ur wife.
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by adusco(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2014

woh abt ur EXs.
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2014
adusco:

woh abt ur EXs.
Smh
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2014
Ukuts gp: are u a lesbian?
Yes
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by ebamma(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2014
Ukuts gp: people will sleep with ur wife.
as far as she was willing and not forced to do it, i got no problem with it.
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Ukutsgp(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2014
martha: Yes
u nid to be delivered.
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Ukutsgp(m): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2014
ebamma: as far as she was willing and not forced to do it, i got no problem with it.
u really amaze me.
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ukuts gp: u nid to be delivered.
I know
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Samiceman: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
MAKE SHE NO TEMPT ME.....
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Ukutsgp(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
martha: I know
really?
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ukuts gp: really?
Yes
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Lilimax(f): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
ebamma: if i sleep with a willing wife of another man, i don't think am committing a crime
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Lilimax(f): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
ebamma: as far as she was willing and not forced to do it, i got no problem with it.
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by wordcat(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lilimax:

There is absolutely nothing wrong in sleeping with another man's wife providedthere is a mutual understanding.
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Lilimax(f): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
wordcat:

There is absolutely nothing wrong in sleeping with another man's wife providedthere is a mutual understanding.
I'm very sure you're joking undecided.
Whether there is a mutual agreement or not, you should resist the temptation.
Flee every appearance that'll lead you to adultrey or fornication.

Just a day of such pleasure can ruin your destiny for life.

Nuff said!
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by wordcat(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
Says who?

Lilimax:
I'm very sure you're joking undecided.
Whether there is a mutual agreement or not, you should resist the temptation.
Flee every appearance that'll lead you to adultrey or fornication.

Just a day of such pleasure can ruin your destiny for life.

Nuff said!
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Lilimax(f): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
wordcat: Says who?

Say the word of God- The Bible cool
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Ukutsgp(m): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
wordcat:

are u really a human being?
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by wordcat(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ukuts gp: are u really a human being?

Yeah. A normal human being.
Are u surprise?
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by wordcat(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lilimax: Say the word of God- The Bible cool

Do u mean dat book written by some stone age Jews?
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by PastorOluT(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lol, NL is indeed filled with crazy people!
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by Ukutsgp(m): 6:59am On Jan 10, 2014
wordcat:

Yeah. A normal human being.
Are u surprise?
why wont i be surprise, when a normal human being cannot reason the way u do.
Re: Don't Sleep With Another Man's Wife!!! by wordcat(m): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2014
Are u sure??

Ukuts gp: why wont i be surprise, when a normal human being cannot reason the way u do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Joseph Prince - Calvary Animation Video ( What Happened At The Cross!!!) / Confession A Nigerian Freemason / Daily Nafil During This Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.