Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,648 members, 7,827,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Wonders Of Ogbono Seed! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Wonders Of Ogbono Seed! (7899 Views)

Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. / The Wonders Of Pure Cocoa Powder. / The Wonders Of Pawpaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wonders Of Ogbono Seed! by lorkiy: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2011
About 4 weeks ago i was browsing through about natural supplements for weight loss.when i came across an article which stated that ogbono seed actually helps with weight loss,and there has been several experiments to prove this.curious i decided to try it out, well since its the 'oyibos' that are experimenting with it they made it into capsules,which we dont have in nigeria.so i decided to just ground it and take a teaspoon with warm water about 30mins before my meal, 2wice daily,and now after 4 weeks i am proud to say i really have lost weight, i am really happy about this because i have never been like this before.
Pls note that u should eat healthy and not in large quantity, just eat till you are satisfied and of course exercise but it doesnt have to be strainous.To be sincere i hardly exercised during this 4 weeks but exercising would make it work faster if you know what i mean.
Well dats all i wanted to share,if you dont believe me browse on it and see for yourself!!!quantity, just eat till you are satisfied and of course exercise but it doesnt have to be strainous.To be sincere i hardly exercised during this 4 weeks but exercising would make it work faster if you know what i mean.
Well dats all i wanted to share,if you dont believe me browse on it and see for yourself!!!
Re: The Wonders Of Ogbono Seed! by kaushalchandak: 5:16am On Nov 23, 2014
You would like to read more about health benefits of ogbono here.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Yoruba Name For Ovarian Cyst? / Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death / COVID-19 Update For April 27 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.