Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 (1504 Views)

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs / Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by Tundeolaniyi: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha, in a press release has made public he's intention that he is considering running for President in 2015.
According to the press release:

Against the backdrop of SunNews' report, the Imo State government wishes to put the record straight with regard to the ambition of the Imo State Governor in 2015.
And to also correct the impression that the Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha is in the race for the Vice-Presidential slot of the APC, as the Daily Sun caption had suggested.

The truth of the matter is that Governor Okorocha is not in the VP race in APC.
There has been unprecedented pressure on the governor by Nigerians from all walks of life to vie for the Presidency and he has been consulting on that.

His consultations have not been on the VP slot but on the presidency and at the end of the consultations, he would decide whether to throw his hat into the ring for the presidential race or not.
The pressure is also on the Imo governor by well meaning citizens of Imo State, including the artisans, farmers, traders, students, etal in the state to ensure the completion of the transformation he has begun in the state by seeking re-election in 2015.

And the governor is also yet to decide on that.
However, it is also good that the stakeholders said to have met according to the Daily Sun story where the name of the governor was mentioned for the VP race must have seen the qualities in him and what his administration has been doing in Imo that made them to consider him for the VP position.

While we appreciate that, the fact remains that Governor Okorocha is not in the race for VP for 2015. However, everything depends on God who gives power.
Sam Onwuemeodo, Senior Special Assistant on Media.
Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by Tundeolaniyi: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
hope this can sway the votes of the Ibos to the new national party APC. GEJ is loosing it.
Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by Ellidude(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tundeolaniyi: hope this can sway the votes of the Ibos to the new national party APC. GEJ is loosing it.
Is this the reason for the info?
Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by Tundeolaniyi: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
i still wonder why our brother femi didn't think it wise to include this man from the east?

https://www.nairaland.com/1586357/top-3-apc-presidential-candidates
Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by Tundeolaniyi: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elli-dude:
Is this the reason for the info?

if he gets the APC ticket, it will definitely sway the Ibos to firmly embrace APC. they way Ibos treat APC now is so disgusting. they call it all sorts of name, yoruba party, islamic party, terrorist party etc. that explains largely why ngige failed in Anambra.
Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by Ellidude(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tundeolaniyi:

if he gets the APC ticket, it will definitely sway the Ibos to firmly embrace APC. they way Ibos treat APC now is so disgusting. they call it all sorts of name, yoruba party, islamic party, terrorist party etc.
*Exits to prevent e-kill*
Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by muktarl: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
igbos i know too well are relatively bigoted and has eternal hatred for anything that has the color of yoruba on it. igbos can work with only hausas but not with yorubas. this thing started from the time of the great zik. as for rochas, he is wasting his time because igbos will rether vote jona than voting him. igbo kwenu, abi i lie?

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tundeolaniyi: hope this can sway the votes of the Ibos to the new national party APC. GEJ is loosing it.
GEJ IS LOOSING WHAT
Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
muktarl: igbos i know too well are relatively bigoted and has eternal hatred for anything that has the color of yoruba on it. igbos can work with only hausas but not with yorubas. this thing started from the time of the great zik. as for rochas, he is wasting his time because igbos will rether vote jona than voting him. igbo kwenu, abi i lie?
YOU NO LIE AT ALL BUT WE NO HATE YOROBBERS
Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by mascot87(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
You this flat head please keep quiet angry
Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by muktarl: 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
AKUNWATA1: YOU NO LIE AT ALL BUT WE NO HATE YOROBBERS yorubas

fixed
Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by muktarl: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
we northerners will vote rochas ahead of any yoruba despite the hate being spread by fani kayode. we northerners owns APC at least 85%.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2014

Imposible. No Igbo will vote Rochas. Rochas knows it. His failure will start from his ward.

But wait o, Alhaji Ibrahim Rocha Balogun Okorocha is from the north na, why does he want to contest in Igboland?
Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by Psychedelia(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
I'm really praying this happens, so Imo is set free from this megalomaniac's schizophrenic leadership.
Here's how:

Being in the run for the presidency, that makes him ineligible for a second term at that same year, so he's left with no option but to set up his gay deputy Madumere for his place.
Madumere, being the nobody he is, suffers humiliating defeat at the hands of the APGA candidate and rightful governor, Martin Agbaso.
Rochas, at his own end, suffers humiliating defeat at the hands of GEJ.

Alternatively...
Rochas' desperation for presidency rips the APC party to shreds, with in-house sabotage taking place... Ending with bone-shattering defeat at every tier in Nigeria - from federal to state to LGA.

The end.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by Psychedelia(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2014

I seriously wouldn't hold my breath, bro.
Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by muktarl: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Psychedelia:

I seriously wouldn't hold my breath, bro.

do you know that rochas is partly from the north? that will work in his favour against GEJ.
Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
Isn't Fashola coming out for 2015? I admire his principles as a Leader even though he had his flaws. Imho he represents the true South Western man. Am sure he would do a very good job in that office, sentiments aside
Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by strangest(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tundeolaniyi: i still wonder why our brother femi didn't think it wise to include this man from the east?

https://www.nairaland.com/1586357/top-3-apc-presidential-candidates
cos he was writing under the influence of some white substance
Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by citizenY(m): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
If the man wants to go, he should make haste o////// Like last time... Labour party dey, african Political System etc etc dey grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by wordcat(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
muktarl: igbos i know too well are relatively bigoted and has eternal hatred for anything that has the color of yoruba on it. igbos can work with only hausas but not with yorubas. this thing started from the time of the great zik. as for rochas, he is wasting his time because igbos will rether vote jona than voting him. igbo kwenu, abi i lie?

Na so brother.
Dem think say we no know d game; use Rochas to win Igbo votes then impeach him after one year in office.
Una no go succeed; GEJ till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by wordcat(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hehehehe LAST PAGE.

Psychedelia: I'm really praying this happens, so Imo is set free from this megalomaniac's schizophrenic leadership.
Here's how:

Being in the run for the presidency, that makes him ineligible for a second term at that same year, so he's left with no option but to set up his gay deputy Madumere for his place.
Madumere, being the nobody he is, suffers humiliating defeat at the hands of the APGA candidate and rightful governor, Martin Agbaso.
Rochas, at his own end, suffers humiliating defeat at the hands of GEJ.

Alternatively...
Rochas' desperation for presidency rips the APC party to shreds, with in-house sabotage taking place... Ending with bone-shattering defeat at every tier in Nigeria - from federal to state to LGA.

The end.
Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by ignis: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
Definitely not under the umbrella of APC?

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha To Run For President In 2015 by Abariwiseman: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
go on rochas, its either the prseidential slot or nothing

(1) (Reply)

Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. / Vladimir Putin’s Daughter Flees Dutch Penthouse As Anger Rises Over Flight MH17 / FUFU: See APC Stomach Infrastructure as OSUN DECIDES!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.