Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan (134789 Views)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. / Get JAMB 2014/2015 Direct Entry Card Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by omodave(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
sigolisis:

I remain humble, my oga @ the roof cheesy

lolz
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by akinsanmiobafemi(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
sigolisis:

You can still get the DE Form at the banks or registered cyber cafes, most especially on any campus. No closing date has been announced yet but hurry up. Good luck

Steps
Buy the scratch card and fill the form online (on JAMB website, do it in a registered cyber cafe)
Make photocopy of the print out plus your results i.e WAEC, NCE/OND/HND/.... results, Date of birth certificate, etc
Submit at the nearest JAMB Office to you.

Then start the processing of your transcript in your school (where you graduated from) before UI will call for online submission of results for DE Candidates most likely after post UTME.

Do u know of any bank in Ibadan where one can get d scratch card cost AV been to d banks listed on their website n could not get. AV also been to JAMB office all to no avail.

Why do I need to fill d form at an accredited cyber cafe? Why can't fill it myself?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by bidey4real(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2014
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! This is to inform us all that attempt should b made to confirm our transcript @ U.I,i was there yestday & realized there's a need to go there. Afta submssn of d transcript,it's gathered in a box. When u go there and find it,u'll b required to put down ur name in a record book,write down UR RECORD NO,PHONE NO & UR COURSE on ur transcript,attach ur O'levl to ur transcpt(it is essential to do so apart frm d 1 submitd at d Jamb office because d woman in charge told me they'll make use of it and d transcpt to calculate our point). D woman finally put it inside a file. As u can see,there are some SENT TRANSCRIPT inside a box and some inside an office file(whch i tink they are registered ones). So,lets all hurry and do this on time. May Allah help us all.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by olamidey3(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2014
akinsanmiobafemi:

Do u know of any bank in Ibadan where one can get d scratch card cost AV been to d banks listed on their website n could not get. AV also been to JAMB office all to no avail.

Why do I need to fill d form at an accredited cyber cafe? Why can't fill it myself?
go 2 jamb office @ ibadan, u will meet some guys @ d gate, dey will sell 4 u, bt b wise nt 2 get dupe. Then cafe has 2 reg wit jamb b4 d access of regstr ppl n biometric capture must b use
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2014
bidey4real: Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! This is to inform us all that attempt should b made to confirm our transcript @ U.I,i was there yestday & realized there's a need to go there. Afta submssn of d transcript,it's gathered in a box. When u go there and find it,u'll b required to put down ur name in a record book,write down UR RECORD NO,PHONE NO & UR COURSE on ur transcript,attach ur O'levl to ur transcpt(it is essential to do so apart frm d 1 submitd at d Jamb office because d woman in charge told me they'll make use of it and d transcpt to calculate our point). D woman finally put it inside a file. As u can see,there are some SENT TRANSCRIPT inside a box and some inside an office file(whch i tink they are registered ones). So,lets all hurry and do this on time. May Allah help us all.

Guy, thanks for the info. But I have quite a few questions to ask if you don't mind
1. Has UI started the 2014/2015 DE admission process? Because I check their website regularly and the only thing I can see there as of today is for UTME students not DE.

2. I have submitted my credentials to JAMB office, while I have also applied for my Transcript to be sent to UI from Yabatech (I believe it should get to UI in less than a fortnight), and from what you said above, I still have to go to UI to confirm/register the Transcript right?

I'd be grateful if u can kindly reply those two questions. Any other additional details/info will be hugely appreciated. Thank you.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by bidey4real(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
adegab4real007:

Guy, thanks for the info. But I have quite a few questions to ask if you don't mind
1. Has UI started the 2014/2015 DE admission process? Because I check their website regularly and the only thing I can see there as of today is for UTME students not DE.

2. I have submitted my credentials to JAMB office, while I have also applied for my Transcript to be sent to UI from Yabatech (I believe it should get to UI in less than a fortnight), and from what you said above, I still have to go to UI to confirm/register the Transcript right?

I'd be grateful if u can kindly reply those two questions. Any other additional details/info will be hugely appreciated. Thank you.
U're right Prof., NO info abt d D.E has bin announced on U.I websit 4 NOW. D woman i met ystdy said we shld b cheking U.I portal 4rm time-to-time. So,i tink d best tim to b chekng dia portal is afta Post U.T.M.E,though we ar nt writing P.u.t.m.e bt we'll receiv info askng both qualified D.E and U.T.M.E applicants to apply for U.I admsn. because d 1 we did onlin is 4 jamb while d later 1 wil b 4 U.I so as to hav our bio-data on U.I data-base. Secondly,i also submitd my Jamb D.E slip,O'levl result and OND result @ jamb office. Bt try to do wot i said to folow d normal protocol. I must tel u dis....dia ar many transcpts pack togeda insid dat box whch has nt bin recorded. Although,am nt sayng there transcpt won't b processed. Bt i tink,it is d best idea to record one's transcpt and attach ur O'level to it. By d way,d o'levl submitd @ Jamb ofice ws attachd wit statement of our ND result while dat of U.I wil b attached to our transcrpt. So,dat is my own view.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
bidey4real: U're right Prof., NO info abt d D.E has bin announced on U.I websit 4 NOW. D woman i met ystdy said we shld b cheking U.I portal 4rm time-to-time. So,i tink d best tim to b chekng dia portal is afta Post U.T.M.E,though we ar nt writing P.u.t.m.e bt we'll receiv info askng both qualified D.E and U.T.M.E applicants to apply for U.I admsn. because d 1 we did onlin is 4 jamb while d later 1 wil b 4 U.I so as to hav our bio-data on U.I data-base. Secondly,i also submitd my Jamb D.E slip,O'levl result and OND result @ jamb office. Bt try to do wot i said to folow d normal protocol. I must tel u dis....dia ar many transcpts pack togeda insid dat box whch has nt bin recorded. Although,am nt sayng there transcpt won't b processed. Bt i tink,it is d best idea to record one's transcpt and attach ur O'level to it. By d way,d o'levl submitd @ Jamb ofice ws attachd wit statement of our ND result while dat of U.I wil b attached to our transcrpt. So,dat is my own view.

Thank you so much bro! I really appreciate that. Can I have your Pin, here's mine: 796E98AF
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Dotmanmighty: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
I'm confused! I bought jamb direct entry form, chose ui on both choice, i had submitted my credential at jamb office and requested for sending of my transcript which must av been sent by now. Is there another form to buy or what's the next thing to do? Thanks as u reply my text
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by bidey4real(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dotmanmighty: I'm confused! I bought jamb direct entry form, chose ui on both choice, i had submitted my credential at jamb office and requested for sending of my transcript which must av been sent by now. Is there another form to buy or what's the next thing to do? Thanks as u reply my text
No form to buy 4 nw sir,i suggest u read d previous post and digest it. Going to U.I afta d SENT of ur transcpt to confirm and to attach anoda copy of ur O'levl result wil b an added advantage. Jst take ur time and re-read d post and digest it. U'll undastnd bro.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by bidey4real(m): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
adegab4real007:

Thank you so much bro! I really appreciate that. Can I have your Pin, here's mine: 796E98AF
Oh no!!! Got no PIN 4 nw. Am sowi......@all,dn't b duped by any,no form is sold in U.I afta D.E form,next ting afta registering our transcrpt in U.I is to apply 4 d online registratn(whch wil b done afta U.I PUTME). I care.........
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by prettymayannah: 5:34am On Jul 19, 2014
Processing of transcript wnt b given to me as a document bt rada wud b sent to d skul bt what I dnt knw here is,wl dey deliver d transcript demsef in form of document or it wl b emaild to dem?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Dotmanmighty: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2014
Thanks ...
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2014
prettymayannah: Processing of transcript wnt b given to me as a document bt rada wud b sent to d skul bt what I dnt knw here is,wl dey deliver d transcript demsef in form of document or it wl b emaild to dem?

in form of document via one of courier services. Check back with ur school to know the timescale for delivery, then after that go to UI to confirm/register it just as @bidey4real said
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2014
bidey4real: Oh no!!! Got no PIN 4 nw. Am sowi......@all,dn't b duped by any,no form is sold in U.I afta D.E form,next ting afta registering our transcrpt in U.I is to apply 4 d online registratn(whch wil b done afta U.I PUTME). I care.........

thanks bro!
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by prettymayannah: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
Fanks @adegab4real,confirmed nd was tod it wud b postd lyk courier service nd its gonna tke a month.after it must hve bin sent,where wl I go n check if ma transcript has bin recorded nd again wen is the deadline 4 transcript submission?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by bidey4real(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
prettymayannah: Fanks @adegab4real,confirmed nd was tod it wud b postd lyk courier service nd its gonna tke a month.after it must hve bin sent,where wl I go n check if ma transcript has bin recorded nd again wen is the deadline 4 transcript submission?
U'll check it in U.I's admission office and also register it there,u wil register it in a record sheet,write ur course,phone no and reg.no on dat transcpt and attach ur o'levl to it. That is what d woman askd me to do. Secondly,submssn of transcpt continues until admssn procesng starts. Bt it is advisable to ensure ur transcpt reaches U.I immediately afta d release of P.u.t.m.e result. I care.......
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by prettymayannah: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2014
Fanks @bidey4real,is d reg no by chnce d DE stratch card reg no?sory I'm asking 2many question,hpe I aint disturbin d room?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
prettymayannah: Fanks @bidey4real,is d reg no by chnce d DE stratch card reg no?sory I'm asking 2many question,hpe I aint disturbin d room?

Your reg no is your Jamb DE Registration number NOT the Scratch card number
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by prettymayannah: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Fnks adegab4real
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by bidey4real(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
prettymayannah: Fnks adegab4real
Yeah,he has answd u. Moreova,d Reg.no i was talking abt ws nt dat of Jamb,i meant d SERIAL NO wit whch we regsta our transcpt.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2014
Pls note the following:
1. Address your transcript to UNDERGRADUATE admission office when applying for it in your school
2. Confirm from your school whether the transcript has been sent or not before going to UI
3. Ask your school the exact date the transcript was sent and go to UI to confirm it
4. If your school sent your transcript and it's not found in admission office, it's either hanging at the post office (i.e UI has not gone to pick them) or it's been taking to UI POSTGRADUATE admission office, hence need to go to PG admission office to search for it.
5. If your school has not sent your transcript, there is nothing to worry about (UI has not even requested for submission of transcript), but start processing it now so that it can meet up
6. If your school has sent your own transcript, there is need to go to UI and establish that fact and do the necessary as bidey4real rightly stated above.
7. Start processing all other documents you may need for that admission that are not readily available with you e.g statement of result (waec/neco), birth certificate/sworn affidavit, school certificate/testimonial, NYSC certificate (if applicable), etc
8. If you've not yet obtained DE JAMB form and you wish to, there is still hope but ACT FAST.

SUCCESS 2 ALL
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2014
Flwng
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2014
sigolisis: Pls note the following:
1. Address your transcript to UNDERGRADUATE admission office when applying for it in your school
2. Confirm from your school whether the transcript has been sent or not before going to UI
3. Ask your school the exact date the transcript was sent and go to UI to confirm it
4. If your school sent your transcript and it's not found in admission office, it's either hanging at the post office (i.e UI has not gone to pick them) or it's been taking to UI POSTGRADUATE admission office, hence need to go to PG admission office to search for it.
5. If your school has not sent your transcript, there is nothing to worry about (UI has not even requested for submission of transcript), but start processing it now so that it can meet up
6. If your school has sent your own transcript, there is need to go to UI and establish that fact and do the necessary as bidey4real rightly stated above.
7. Start processing all other documents you may need for that admission that are not readily available with you e.g statement of result (waec/neco), birth certificate/sworn affidavit, school certificate/testimonial, NYSC certificate (if applicable), etc
8. If you've not yet obtained DE JAMB form and you wish to, there is still hope but ACT FAST.

SUCCESS 2 ALL

God bless you bro! Anyone with meaningful info like this should kindly also share wiv us.

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Shadexbabe: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=Shadexbabe]Hi room,I'v dne d first part of registering and have submitted d neccessary document to jamb office also the transcritpt has been sent. Is there any other processes to be done now; Most expecially any information on the D.E screening Process cus there is some info on the U.I website for the UTME candidates Admission screening. I hope this does not concern the D.E candidates.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by xtian234(m): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
sigolisis: Pls note the following:
2. Confirm from you ool whether the transcript has been sent or not before going to UI
4. If your school sent your transcript and it's not found in admission
office, it's either hanging at the post office (i.e UI has not gone to pick them) or it's been taking to UI POSTGRADUATE admission office, hence need to go to PG admission office to search for it.

thanks a bunch bro.... pls can i have your contact

SUCCESS 2 ALL
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=Shadexbabe][/quote]

NO. The info on UI website is for UTME candidates i.e Instruction for Post UTME screening exercise. Direct entry candidates are excluded from Post UTME screening. Meanwhile, a similar screening instruction will be pasted for Direct entry candidates, where you will be asked to upload your results and passport on UI website. This will come up after Post UTME screenin exercise. Hope I answered your question?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=Shadexbabe][/quote]

NO. The info on UI website is for UTME candidates i.e Instruction for Post UTME screening exercise. Direct entry candidates are excluded from Post UTME screening.

Meanwhile, a similar screening instruction will be pasted for Direct entry candidates later (after Post UTME screening exercise), where you will be asked to upload your results and passport on UI website. Hope I answered your question?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=xtian234][/quote]

Drop your contacts, I will get in touch with you
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Shadexbabe: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=Shadexbabe] Please my school said my transcript was sent to Registrar d@ its the Registrar that will send it to Undergraduate admission Office. Please anyone to enlighten me more on this. Hope my registration is safe?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Shadexbabe: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=Shadexbabe]
Thanks @ Sigolisis.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Spotless180(m): 3:26am On Jul 23, 2014
sigolisis:

You can still get the DE Form at the banks or registered cyber cafes, most especially on any campus. No closing date has been announced yet but hurry up. Good luck

Steps
Buy the scratch card and fill the form online (on JAMB website, do it in a registered cyber cafe)
Make photocopy of the print out plus your results i.e WAEC, NCE/OND/HND/.... results, Date of birth certificate, etc
Submit at the nearest JAMB Office to you.

Then start the processing of your transcript in your school (where you graduated from) before UI will call for online submission of results for DE Candidates most likely after post UTME.
hw do i go about writing the transcript application letter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! / Latest News On ASUU Strike / Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.