Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan (135079 Views)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. / Get JAMB 2014/2015 Direct Entry Card Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by yuniga2013: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please i need ur response urgently, can i send my transcript electronically through mail to undergraduate admission office or must it be through courier services. I will appreciate ur response.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
yuniga2013: Please i need ur response urgently, can i send my transcript electronically through mail to undergraduate admission office or must it be through courier services. I will appreciate ur response.

It's better you send a hard copy. Do you know ui email address, how active is the mail address? Only your school can take that decision after contacting UI. I will advise you to send hardcopy to avoid any unnecessary delay.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
yuniga2013: Please i need ur response urgently, can i send my transcript electronically through mail to undergraduate admission office or must it be through courier services. I will appreciate ur response.

It's better you send a hard copy. Do you know ui email address, if yes, how active is the e-mail address? Only your school can take that decision after contacting UI. I will advise you to send hardcopy to avoid any unnecessary delay. Remember transcript is a CONFIDENTIAL document from one sch to another, not necessarily through courier service, if you have it you can take it down by yourself or send it through any other reliable means
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by peppy045: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Pls I requested for my transcript and I filled the student's copy and I would be given to me by hand. I don't know weda I can submit that student copy or it has to be official. Also, wot is the difference between the two. Tanks for ur quick response in advance.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
sigolisis:

It's better you send a hard copy. Do you know ui email address, how active is the mail address? Only your school can take that decision after contacting UI. I will advise you to send hardcopy to avoid any unnecessary delay.
my able boss,my transcript arrived at u.i today o...God interveined o
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by folagal: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
hy, pls can I pay into any branch of these banks and reg the bio data at any state, am in miles away frm ib now, do I have to come to UI to do the stuff? Pls I nid a response ASAP
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Ukutsgp(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
how can i confirm if my transcript had arrived at ui now? pls i nid someone close to d school to help me.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Ukutsgp(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
folagal: hy, pls can I pay into any branch of these banks and reg the bio data at any state, am in miles away frm ib now, do I have to come to UI to do the stuff? Pls I nid a response ASAP
any first bank branch closes to u. then proceed to any cyber cafe to finish up d registration. but go to d website to read d instruction catefully.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Ukutsgp(m): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
folagal: hy, pls can I pay into any branch of these banks and reg the bio data at any state, am in miles away frm ib now, do I have to come to UI to do the stuff? Pls I nid a response ASAP
any first bank branch closes to u. then proceed to any cyber cafe to finish up d registration. but go to d website to read d instruction carefully.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by folagal: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ukutsgp: any first bank branch closes to u. then proceed to any cyber cafe to finish up d registration. but go to d website to read d instruction catefully.
ok tank yu guy,wish us best f luck, buh do yu knw the cutoff point for law?
Am appling fr law wft bsc in political science
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Senator060: 6:16am On Aug 26, 2014
Can I purchase DE of UI from any branch of first bank and has the registration reg started?.Thanks
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Senator060: 6:36am On Aug 26, 2014
Plz,i saw a post that d UI DE online reg is out.Plz is it true? Thanks at all.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by olamidey3(m): 6:55am On Aug 26, 2014
Hello house, pls I need urgent answer to dis question. I have 2 o level results (waec n gce) my waec is original cert while my gce is d printout result. D questn is can I use them like dat or have to go to waec office to have d gce cert? Pls need respond to my next step
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by dotzyade7(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2014
Pls i get serious problem o i was trying to submit my teller no and co as stated in the site but it was saying i should check my registration number
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by krystian: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2014
Hi Guys! plz I need ya Urgent Help.
I made UI my Second choice in 2014/2015 Jamb DE Registration Cos at d tym of their advert askin aspirants to register d jamb DE, there was nothin like specification of First choice only. Buh now UI is asking First Choice candidates to apply for the DE Screenin Exercise. Will I be considered if I should proceed with the Screening Exercise?? Thanks.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by yuniga2013: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2014
please when is the deadline for transcript submission?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2014
krystian: Hi Guys! plz I need ya Urgent Help.
I made UI my Second choice in 2014/2015 Jamb DE Registration Cos at d tym of their advert askin aspirants to register d jamb DE, there was nothin like specification of First choice only. Buh now UI is asking First Choice candidates to apply for the DE Screenin Exercise. Will I be considered if I should proceed with the Screening Exercise?? Thanks.

The instruction is clear, you may try your luck anyway.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2014
africaflozy: my able boss,my transcript arrived at u.i today o...God interveined o

Thank God
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2014
yuniga2013: please when is the deadline for transcript submission?

You can still submit, no date has been announced but be fast
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
dotzyade7: Pls i get serious problem o i was trying to submit my teller no and co as stated in the site but it was saying i should check my registration number

Then check your Reg No perhaps there was a typo error
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by dotzyade7(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
sigolisis:

Then check your Reg No perhaps there was a typo error
i've checked o and tried many times still thesame
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Gideonaire: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Please, pals. What is the account name o?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Senator060: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
@ sigolisis..plz is it real dat UI DE online registration is out? If so,kindly post the details.Thanks brother
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Am 877 on d list...pple shud hurry up for dia transcript registration...so many transcripts are still in those boxes.

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Abike054: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
@dotz go to cafe don't use phone same tin apply to me buh nw am safe
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Gideonaire: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
"2013/2014 DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION APPLICATION PORTAL
LOGIN" Na wetin dey the portal be that o, ki lo n happen?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Transcript no - 890
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by enemaworld(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
dotzyade7: Pls i get serious problem o i was trying to submit my teller no and co as stated in the site but it was saying i should check my registration number
hmm....i'm having same issue here....buh will check back 2mao...
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
I'm having problem trying to upload my O'level.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
That's what i'm also seeing. And i was told the webmaster for admissions is not around, he went for a training, they might correct it later.
Gideonaire: "2013/2014 DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION APPLICATION PORTAL
LOGIN" Na wetin dey the portal be that o, ki lo n happen?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Senator060: @ sigolisis..plz is it real dat UI DE online registration is out? If so,kindly post the details.Thanks brother

SCREENING OF CANDIDATES FOR 2014/2015 DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN.

2014/2015 DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSIONS EXERCISE

1. The University of Ibadan, Ibadan, hereby requests all candidates who made the University their First Choice in the Direct Entry Admissions for 2014/2015 to submit their biodata, ‘O' level and any of ‘A’ level, NCE, ND, HND, Degree or equivalent certificates ONLINE through http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng on or before Friday, 5 September, 2014.

2. Instructions:-

A (i) Candidates are to pay N3,000.00 into U.I. Admission Processing Fee Account in any of the following Bank branches nationwide (See details below):

UI Admission Processing Fee Account Details:

Mainstreet Bank Plc (Acct. No- 6000085286)

First Bank of Nigeria Plc (Acct. No - 2018156959)

University of Ibadan Micro-Finance Bank (Acct. No – 1050000027)

The teller should have full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the DE registration print-out preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee.

Name and JAMB Registration Number should be quoted in the depositor's name at the point of payment (in the Bank). The following format could be adopted:

JAMB registration number/names e.g. 93145667FE/SHUAIB, OKIGBO, OLADIMEJI

(ii) Consequent upon payment of the Processing Fee of N3,000.00 at the bank, candidates are expected to submit their Teller Numbers and branch details online. This should be done by logging-in on: http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/directentry with the JAMB Registration Number and submission of a valid/functional e-mail address and GSM number (for SMS text).

(iii) Candidates will retrieve username and PIN-number on the same web page, immediately after submission of bank teller details.

(iv) Candidates are then expected to log-in onto http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/directentry to submit their biodata, ‘O' level, and any of ‘A’ level, NCE, ND, HND, Degree or equivalent certificates.

(v) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as "mistake(s)" may lead to disqualification.

B (i) Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.

(ii) Candidates can return to the portal, up till Friday, 5 September, 2014 to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click "FINAL SUBMISSION" before printing. Applicants should note that no further editing CAN be done after final submissions.

(iii) Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to enable the University reach you in the course of the Admissions exercise and whenever the need arises.

(iv) Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kB. The photographs must be on white background showing both ears, without glasses, cap or headgear.

(v) An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.

(vi) Schedule:

Names of candidates recommended for Admission will be displayed on the University’s Website at a date to be announced later.

3. Candidates should please note that it is only when an 'O' level result is deficient for a course of choice that another deficient result may be presented to complement. Candidates presenting two 'O' level results (6 credits at 2 Sittings except Medicine and Surgery and Pharmacy) should ensure that the comprehensive details of both results are submitted.

4. The deadline for submission of biodata / 'O' level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose data are not submitted within the stipulated time may not be considered for admission.

5. Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.

6. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.

7 Finally, candidates are requested to note that payment of the sum of N3,000.00 is for processing of each applicant’s application and does not guarantee admission.

Signed

Olujimi I. Olukoya, MNIM, FPA

Registrar
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
No. 890
africaflozy: Am 877 on d list...pple shud hurry up for dia transcript registration...so many transcripts are still in those boxes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (52) (Reply)

Latest News On ASUU Strike / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! / Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.