Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan (135100 Views)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. / Get JAMB 2014/2015 Direct Entry Card Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by ShinObie: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Harrhiniola:
U will address it 2 d Registrer
Hey, are you sure? Some people are saying it should be addressed to the V.C.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by aywizie(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pls house want to knw if UI will still release subsequent lists after first batch.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by aywizie(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hi pals... i wanna knw if u have will still offer admission wif subsequent lists after the first for D.E students. Pls urgent response b4 $omeone faint here.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=ShinObie post=27485441]Morning everyone.
Please, one of the requirements for clearance is two reference letters. Does anyone know who these should be addressed to?[/quote

So sorry for late response. The letters should be addressed to THE REGISTRAR
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
ShinObie:
Morning everyone.
Please, one of the requirements for clearance is two reference letters. Does anyone know who these should be addressed to?

So sorry for late response, I was offline. The letters should be addressed to THE REGISTRAR
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
significance:

Me too. Used my O'level and my Zoology Degree to apply. Yet, no admission given. Please which school did you graduate from? What is your cgpa? Mine is UNN, second class Upper and submitted transcript.

What did you apply for? i'm surprised you're not taken yet even with degree
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
ShinObie:

University of Benin. Second class upper as well

what department did you apply to?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
hormorlorlah:
I checked nw bt no response, Oluwa jo sanu mi ooo.

It is well
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Solumighty(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
aywizie:
Hi pals... i wanna knw if u have will still offer admission wif subsequent lists after the first for D.E students. Pls urgent response b4 $omeone faint here.
With all sincerity, I don't think there's going to be any other list...It is better for u not to faint b'cos if u do, u will still wake up to face the reality...a lot of fishes have passed under the sea...it's just dat we can't get all what we crave for...that's life!
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
ShinObie:

Hey, are you sure? Some people are saying it should be addressed to the V.C.

It should be addressed to THE REGISTRAR, take note of the spelling
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by beautycoffee(f): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
adimorajoy:
Please do anybody knw when d 2nd list of d.e going 2 be out. Pls contact me 07067685883 applyin 4 English nd Lit

Eng nd lit tooo, 08164067998
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Solumighty(m): 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
People should just forget about this 'list' and let's proceed with our lives. If you are not given admission today, u may get it on next trials if u don't relent. D only person whom UI should have just considered against all odds for admission is ME because of wat I've been thru...but since it hasn't worked dat way, it's for a reason...life just has to continue.

Lest I forget, my time here has given me d privilege to meet PERSONS that I would have loved to relate with one on one. People like Sigolisis, Adegab, Oluwooo, hormolorlah, hysobright, callmebeauty, shadexbabe, alaoabiodun, Gideonaire, Gbengem, brainwavy etcetera...but for d fact dat God knows best, we only propose...there's absolute decorum on this thread...so many mighty people have been affected badly.

3 Likes

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by ShinObie: 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
sigolisis:

So sorry for late response, I was offline. The letters should be addressed to THE REGISTRAR
Thanks a million bro... I came pretty close to addressing it to the V.Č.
You're pretty sure of your info, yeah?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by ShinObie: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
sigolisis:

what department did you apply to?
I applied to the college of Medicine & Surgery, health sciences department.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by HysoBright: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Solumighty:
People should just forget about this 'list' and let's proceed with our lives. If you are not given admission today, u may get it on next trials if u don't relent. D only person whom UI should have just considered against all odds for admission is ME because of wat I've been thru...but since it hasn't worked dat way, it's for a reason...life just has to continue.
Lest I forget, my time here has given me d privilege to meet PERSONS that I would have loved to relate with one on one. People like Sigolisis, Adegab, Oluwooo, hormolorlah, hysobright, callmebeauty, shadexbabe, alaoabiodun, Gideonaire, Gbengem, brainwavy etcetera...but for d fact dat God knows best, we only propose...there's absolute decorum on this thread...so many mighty people have been affected badly.
big kudos to u bro, every disappointment is a blessing. May Almighty God help us all, he is the one in control!!! Just av d faith in him,because he has reason for every of his decision

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Abike054: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
I wud ve love 2 meet everybody here in Ui buh God knws d best. Those dat are nt admitted pls jst take hrt and ve faith in Him. And for we dat are admitted may God provide 4 us and c us through.........1 more thing....let us all nairalanders dat are admitted knw hw we ll hook up wen we got 2 Ui. Love u all
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by brainwavy: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
Solumighty:

thanks for that word of encouragement.... That just the way it is....! Pls which course did you applied for

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by yinkus1115(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
hakinloye:

Was it only ur name u wrote on d teller or u included ur jamb numba?

JAMB NUMBER /FULL NAME just as i did when i paid the 3k then
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Solumighty(m): 4:54am On Oct 28, 2014
brainwavy:
thanks for that word of encouragement.... That just the way it is....! Pls which course did you applied for
English Education
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by danevans19(m): 5:19am On Oct 28, 2014
Has any elect/elect been offered admission?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 28, 2014
Abeg wetin be attestation form...ui said we shld bring it along
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by brainwavy: 7:01am On Oct 28, 2014
danevans19:
no sir... And I thing the same applies to faculty of technology.....
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2014
ShinObie:

Thanks a million bro... I came pretty close to addressing it to the V.Č.
You're pretty sure of your info, yeah?

Yea, the registrar is in charge of admin in any sch. He is the admin secretary of any institution
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 7:40am On Oct 28, 2014
Solumighty:

It is well bro, I know excellence which is our common goal will bring us together someday. I like your faith, don't give up on your dream and aspiration, nothing worthwhile comes easy. Good Luck

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2014
Vibra:
Abeg wetin be attestation form...ui said we shld bring it along

May be u're referring to undertaking form which is to be printed on UI website, Attestation is on the same page with undertaking form, and it should be filled by parents/guardians.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by callmebeauty(f): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2014
Solumighty:

Greater planz ahead for u dearie,just dat man proposes but God disposes;It shall b well with you in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by mayojaspa(m): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Really tired of this DE things self. no admission offered yet. applied with my first degree in chemistry, second class upper from university of Ilorin. yet no admission. just thank God for utme. was OFFERED medical LABORATORY here in ui. utme is easier than De I think.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by ShinObie: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2014
Are all UI passports strictly on white backgrounds?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2014
danevans19:

I don't know about anyone else o, buh I'm yet to be offered admission bro.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Solumighty:

It is well bro, we don't die, we multiply, me I'm moving on to the next plan regardless of what UI will do. I ain't gat time, I'm in a race wiv myself and myself alone. #Onward&Forward

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2014
mayojaspa:
Really tired of this DE things self. no admission offered yet. applied with my first degree in chemistry, second class upper from university of Ilorin. yet no admission. just thank God for utme. was OFFERED medical LABORATORY here in ui. utme is easier than De I think.

What did you apply for with your B.Sc Chemistry (upper credit)? Sometimes it's not the certificate that matters but how relevant and related the certificate is to the proposed courses. For example, B.Sc Chemistry (upper credit) is a sure bet for Pharmacy, just as B.Sc Biochemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, etc (upper credit) stand better chance for Medicine. Chemistry is more of Physical Science courses than Biological Science courses, I guess that's why. By the way, are you sure B.Sc in Medical Lab will make a difference than the B.Sc Chemistry that you already have. Pls share your calculations let's reason together.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Salore(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2014
pls has anyone who applied for statistics been admitted, if yes pls signify and also want to ask if anyone who checked his/her admission status with his/her authencity writting not admitted has been given admission afer rechecking. pls really need you guys prompt response.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (52) (Reply)

Latest News On ASUU Strike / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! / Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.