Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno (27597 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers / 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by senatorn3c(m): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=Hammefeez]may God save us .............. anyway first page things................ i became NL this week...............making First page this week............. god is wonderful[/quote

I op ur not drunk to c
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by brownlord: 7:18am On Jan 10, 2014
MMMua'zu:
Though what these people a doing is wrong. But least they deserve a fair hearing or why can't the army capture them and interrogate them-they may give us vital information. And how can we know that those people killed(on daily basis) a boko haram members,how can we believe any thing the media/army told us about the BH activity,what differentiate the army from the BH member if we they continue to kill any how. can we not reason with our mind,dnt we have intelligence unit under the arm forces that can determine/find out who are the manufacturers/suppliers of their(BH) ammunitions,IEDs,guns.how do they transport the weapons into the nation. And how on earth a they able to bypass all Those jtf check points(that a hundreds in no) with those weapons. what happened to all those arrested trying to bomb churches. And one last thing( to all- Nigerians including th BH): *in dan masani's voice* Duk abun da yayi farko; yanada karshe- whatever has a beginning, it must have an end.

Even with your short handwriting you where about making sense until i saw the bolded, Okay aboki, let me tell you Okro no dey tall pass the owner, the day people like Buhari, ACF, Northern Elders and Imams decided to fight against BH i tell you this won't last more than one month, the fight is difficult for our troops because northerners are still sympathizing with boko hara which they created to destabilise Jonathans administration forgetting that Jonathan is living in Aso rock, with too much security for him to be bothered about who get killed in one dead region. Just like pekin when tro stone enter market e go fall on top e mama, notherners are senseless, they are helping us reduce their population, and before 2015 when the war finally begin it will be easy for Nigeria to just push them to Niger republic and Cameroon so they can go have their Sharia there.

Imagine if Nigeria is using the whole northern Nigeria to farm, damn even america go bow for us.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Livinusc(m): 7:24am On Jan 10, 2014
Musteeshow: Kill them all... Stupid and heartless people....
Kudos to our troops ,finish dem all.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by brownlord: 7:26am On Jan 10, 2014
Rexyl: Praying that these heartless people stop their evils as soon as possible and peace a and normalcy return to the part of the North. These people should have been done of self-inflicted destruction. For what reason they have continued and gone so far with killing and destruction of innocent souls? Enough of shedding of innocent blood over there.

Because Jonathan is the president, to them power belongs to the north and not the people, its not going to stop soon except Jonathan surrender power to them. If you think am lying please go read the statement of kwakwaso, he says the president is incompetent, you see hate and bitterness written all over just because they are not in position, Weather APC or Northerners insist on power to return to the North without allowing Jona, contest 2015 then we go our seperate ways, I still do not know the reason this people think its their time to rule, they have ruled this nation over 30 years and just first a southerner is ruling they can't tolerate him, we need to go our separate ways

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Victorananaba: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2014
Excuse me this bokoharam people no dey die finish, dey be ant. Let d govt fishout those top politicians supporting this group they know themselves and stop pretending. More bravo to our military men for job well done.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by topygel: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2014
Only if government can fish out their members who are in the government and do the same justice to them.

Sometimes I wondered how they get their weapons.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by 5megabyte: 7:55am On Jan 10, 2014
Femolacaster: When will this stop?

When muslims stop preaching hatred and when they can decide to separate Governance and islam

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Kingspin(m): 8:27am On Jan 10, 2014
Thats the only news we hear from this part of Nigeria rather than development, etc. If only they can accept the realities of today that change is part of man and man part of change.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by kaybyte: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2014
so you guys are still not aware that this milliatry and govt are deceiving us. ok if, let them show us the dead bodies why the truck?
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by ichommy(m): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2014
ololo12: This madness will stop, once power returns to the Northern Oligarchs. You heard it here first.

99% fact
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by slimthugchimee(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2014
kaybyte: so you guys are still not aware that this milliatry and govt are deceiving us. ok if, let them show us the dead bodies why the truck?
you no get brain have ever seen military show bodies o dead terro you dey craze
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Staybase126: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2014
E T TE T TE T T
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Rexyl(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2014
brownlord:

Because Jonathan is the president, to them power belongs to the north and not the people, its not going to stop soon except Jonathan surrender power to them. If you think am lying please go read the statement of kwakwaso, he says the president is incompetent, you see hate and bitterness written all over just because they are not in position, Weather APC or Northerners insist on power to return to the North without allowing Jona, contest 2015 then we go our seperate ways, I still do not know the reason this people think its their time to rule, they have ruled this nation over 30 years and just first a southerner is ruling they can't tolerate him, we need to go our separate ways

Yeah, our eyes are open to the dangerous politics being played by the North. Why they are with the current president they are the most beneficiaries, now they have broken away to still come together to get everything. Many people are not pleased with their disposition. Though truth is bitter, it must be told.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Dbryan: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2014
brownlord:

Even with your short handwriting you where about making sense until i saw the bolded, Okay aboki, let me tell you Okro no dey tall pass the owner, the day people like Buhari, ACF, Northern Elders and Imams decided to fight against BH i tell you this won't last more than one month, the fight is difficult for our troops because northerners are still sympathizing with boko hara which they created to destabilise Jonathans administration forgetting that Jonathan is living in Aso rock, with too much security for him to be bothered about who get killed in one dead region. Just like pekin when tro stone enter market e go fall on top e mama, notherners are senseless, they are helping us reduce their population, and before 2015 when the war finally begin it will be easy for Nigeria to just push them to Niger republic and Cameroon so they can go have their Sharia there.

Imagine if Nigeria is using the whole northern Nigeria to farm, damn even america go bow for us.
tnk u jare,deres no resemblances at all,bring d igbos,yoruba n oda tribes in nija u go c say d north no supose dey amg us na 2 shift dem go niger republic,na dat country dey resemble
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by buskie13(m): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2014
ololo12: This madness will stop, once power returns to the Northern Oligarchs. You heard it here first.
which will never Happen....power aint returning de north till Jesus Comes..
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Johntitus: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2014
Musteeshow: Kill them all... Stupid and heartless people....
supports u
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by VINDPRINCE(m): 9:04am On Jan 10, 2014
Gmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by MicroBox: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2014
Let praise the evil of boko haram and see if they can lay-low their guns, Sympathy for the devil *It may Work*
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by jude33084(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2014
wow! what a good news wink
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Laeroy(f): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2014
Databundle: Boko Are Rams.......
Which In turn means (northern) MUSLIMS are RAMS.....
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by jude33084(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2014
cheesy wow! what a good news wink
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by jude33084(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2014
Laeroy:
Which In turn means (northern) MUSLIMS are RAMS.....

Pleas it is just BOKO HARAM not NORTHERN MUSLIMS
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2014
u kill 38 u can't arrest 1.... the cops are killing innocent Nigerians oooooo
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by walex2(m): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2014
I can't always stop laughing whenever pple say Bokoharam wud stop when the power returned to the North oligarchy. My question for them are
1. Who is on d loosing side GEJ or The North
2. Is the attack taking place in the South South or GEJ compound
3. When Bokoharam killed all the pple in the North, who are they going to Govern even if power return to them
4. Can Yrs or more heal the wounds and damages of Bokoharam in the North
5. Can we blame GEJ for Bokoharam and is this insurgency treachable to GEJ in any means rather than uncensored comments made by Northern Leaders expecially Buhari and Adamu Ciroma and Kaita Bello?
6 continue attacks of Bokoharam and their clashes with soldiers wud definately extends the Emergency rule even to the election period. Will this not be an advantage to GEJ in 2015 if the election did not hold in those 3 states that are considered to be opposition stronghold on the basis that those 3 states are been governed by APC.
In comclussion who is on the losing side GEJ or The North.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Porthos: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2014
http://glounlimitedcheat..com

GET UR GL.O M.AGIC S.IM NOW!!
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by OgologoDimkpa: 9:40am On Jan 10, 2014
AKUNWATA1: ASK GENERAL BUHARI
Better still ask General Buhari

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by OgologoDimkpa: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2014
zicoraads: People who think bokoharam will end when power returns to the north are very naive. Book haram has gone way past that. Even those that created it can't even control it. Pple like the former Born state gov are now scared to go home. Trust me...book haram is now even bigger than the north.
Tell me no nonsense?
Bokoharam was formed by Buhari aka Buhari when he failed the election in 2009 to make Nigeria
ungovernable for GEJ. He is their chief sponsor sad
I believe that when power returns to them, it will end.

But no vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019 cool
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by OgologoDimkpa: 9:44am On Jan 10, 2014
patriotic007: When your born to rule masters up north learn that you dont set fire in own your house just to spite a strangers whose village is a thousand mile away just because you want power to remain with you,...SMH
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 10, 2014
ogologodimkpa:
Better still ask General Buhari
GBAM!
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by akpomeme(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2014
Enigmatic icon: Thanks..A silly mistake indeed
See as una dey show una Mumu sense. The reporter is writing this article from Abuja. Just like how a cnn reporter based in Abuja will report on any even in Nigeria but end his/her story stating "reporting from Abuja".
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by chi4ik(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2014
I thought Nairaland moderators ar against Nigeria army because they hardly update ♓☺w Nig army kill boko harams but hw boko haram kill Nig army. Lask week friday, Nig army killed 56 boko haram in meduguri, same in Adamawa Nig army killed 13 boko haram but Nairaland didn't carry d news $ so many others that Nig army do kill boko haram. Anyway, more grace Nig army/JTF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Cautions Peter Obi: You're Crossing The Line With Your Accusations / Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar / 'The Essentials Of Beauty Therapy' By Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.