Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno (27594 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers / 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by pathardy(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2014
is this real?if yes y is it that..no national daily had made such annoucement...hav confirm it
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by gbaskiboy: 12:03am On Jan 10, 2014
Someone should help me are they gboko or boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by patriotic007: 12:05am On Jan 10, 2014
Vyolet: We shall end Boko Haram insurgency in 2014 #GEJ on AIT news. cool
You people politisizing terrorism think this is about GEJ?you think When power returns to the north then it will be over?,.....You guys dont know anything about terrorism,.....Its like wide fire,.....It never ends whenever its starts,...For your imformation Boko haram has already established links with international terrorist organisations,....Its no longer under the control of the northern Politicains,....terrorist never have a fixed demand,....their demand always changes,....you kill a leader they elect another that same night,....they always have members ready to die for the course,.....Its like the northerners dont realy understand the kind of beast they have unleashed on their people yet,...SMH

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by zicoraads: 12:07am On Jan 10, 2014
Mina98: sauce or source grin I can see you love food so much! shocked shocked
Now that u mention it...I think I need to check Ur the kitchen...hungry want finish me. Sweery...the only thing that comes second fr me is food. Straffing na first wink wink
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by zicoraads: 12:07am On Jan 10, 2014
Mina98: sauce or source grin I can see you love food so much! shocked shocked
Now that u mention it...I think I need to check the kitchen...hungry want finish me. Sweery...the only thing that comes second fr me is food. Straffing na first wink wink
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by zicoraads: 12:13am On Jan 10, 2014
patriotic007: You people politisizing terrorism think this is about GEJ?you think When power returns to the north then it will be over?,.....You guys dont know anything about terrorism,.....Its like wide fire,.....It never ends whenever its starts,...For your imformation Boko haram has already established links with international terrorist organisations,....Its no longer under the control of the northern Politicains,....terrorist never have a fixed demand,....their demand always changes,....you kill a leader they elect another that same night,....they always have members ready to die for the course,.....Its like the northerners dont realy understand the kind of beast they have unleashed on their people yet,...SMH
Ignorance is what most of thr problem is. They think Book haram will end with GEJ. It won't even end if a northerner bcoms the president or even APC. Security is not something we should play politics with and yet that is exactly what we are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by GovWahala: 12:13am On Jan 10, 2014
Good job! Keep killing the bastards. Send them to hell to meet their 72 virgins.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by waleadex(m): 12:14am On Jan 10, 2014
It's just really disturbing as they keep multiplying...
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Equado(m): 12:19am On Jan 10, 2014
Best news of the year......more should be killed...not arrested
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by carammel(f): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Ellidude(m): 12:24am On Jan 10, 2014
pathardy: is this real?if yes y is it that..no national daily had made such annoucement
Google it bro..

I think i saw the news on news.naij.com

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by kachiz(m): 12:26am On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=Hammefeez]................ i became NL this week...............

i think i should even join these boko.are.ram people and run.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Gbemini(m): 12:31am On Jan 10, 2014
Na lie jo,later dere leader will comes nd say they re the one dat killed solders.even many solder in my village don rum come house since last year.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 10, 2014
Pix or it didn't happen grin
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Bizibi(m): 12:45am On Jan 10, 2014
ololo12: This madness will stop, once power returns to the Northern Oligarchs. You heard it here first.
it won't stop bcuz it is now beyond control
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by blocker: 1:43am On Jan 10, 2014
Someone please call 911.
astronautog: If this is the type of country my papa warned me about,am in trouble!!
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by satmaniac(m): 2:47am On Jan 10, 2014
ololo12: This madness will stop, once power returns to the Northern Oligarchs. You heard it here first.
and another one will start by the niger deltan ninjas!
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by DonaldGenes(m): 4:09am On Jan 10, 2014
fr3do: Why is the source a South african site?
Then go and beat them nah since you dey find sauce or source.lolzzz una too dey doubt sha
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by charleya: 4:14am On Jan 10, 2014
get ur android hd games and psp games in ekpoma .we also root
and install cwm contact us @ charleymohitjams@gmail.com
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Supermajor(m): 5:34am On Jan 10, 2014
Femolacaster: When will this stop?
until wen wizkid finds caro
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by ciska: 5:49am On Jan 10, 2014
May God help us in dz country,its way beyond humans nw....
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by ojimbo(m): 6:00am On Jan 10, 2014
Lanceslot: Idiots..... GEJ should declare operation sweep in their territory.
my president is a humble man, he has a peaceful way of handling such issues, we dont need blood shed again in this country
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by fr3do(m): 6:18am On Jan 10, 2014
Donalð Genes:
Then go and beat them nah since you dey find sauce or source.lolzzz una too dey doubt sha

Last time I checked we had up to 10 indegenous online newspapers
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by slimthugchimee(m): 6:29am On Jan 10, 2014
Naija change see them show you source you refuse but you will be fast to belive that boko haram killed soldiers wether naija or any other site mtchwwwww
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by dagbokoncept(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2014
I bet you the situation will rather escalate!
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by emmyemisi: 6:46am On Jan 10, 2014
I wonder if these animals are humans,the real 9ja guy will never bomb himsef cuz in 9ja though we complain of the country is too hard but nobody won die except dis bokos.before they say they have the highest number abi make dey by themselves reduce am now,na the brain of 2marrow leaders wey dem dey kill the young ones wey no know anything na hin dey pain,Y dem no go kill dos wey dey disturb dis country?
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 10, 2014
Good
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Willybos(m): 6:57am On Jan 10, 2014
I can xplain any fin much, but 9ce job
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by mu2sa2: 7:01am On Jan 10, 2014
Why not? They will find a viable end easily and exploit it unlike Gej and his advisers whose only focus squandering the 1 trillion naira budget.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Rexyl(m): 7:08am On Jan 10, 2014
Praying that these heartless people stop their evils as soon as possible and peace a and normalcy return to the part of the North. These people should have been done of self-inflicted destruction. For what reason they have continued and gone so far with killing and destruction of innocent souls? Enough of shedding of innocent blood over there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki: Riding High In Kwara / How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary / Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.